More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep waiting for the record cold waves to dissipate over time, after all warmist/alarmists have been screaming for years that doom is coming, around the corner like Jehovah's Witnesses., like AOC thinks we have just 10 years left to live, because CO2 is failing to follow the Marxist bullcrap trail of tears.

1603949649222.png

Record low temps from Idaho to Montana to Wyoming to Colorado to South Dakota

Arctic Blast Sweeping Across The US

Mexico – Snowfall in the middle of October

Temperatures 40 degrees F below average – Cold records toppled far and wide

Coldest temperature ever recorded this early in the season in the “Lower 48”

Record snow and ice in the U.S.

Hello boys,..,...how's it hanging? So here in New York today, I wake up to icing conditions........awesome. And JC.......took a gander at the Chicago weather a couple of days ago to check in on you. LMAO.......saw 30's and its still fcuking October. :deal: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

BTW gents.......just to know, I'll be watching the Don LeMon show on CNN on election night. I cant wait.......its cant miss TV. You may be asking why? Well my son showed me a Rasmussen poll ( nailed the last 3 elections spot on) that said black support for Trump.........ready for this........46%:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:. Lets say that is off by 1/2........Trump STILL wins in an electoral landslide anyway.

Im reasonably sure all my USMB pals in here have done due diligence in preparing for the aftermath of Tuesday......sh*t going to get real sketchy beginning mid-next week. Still time to stock up on some stuff......here on Long Island there is a bottle neck at the bridges. Food going to become scarce.........fast. Im ready......plus, I'm hoping some of these lefty mofu's try to come walking into my neighborhood. They'll be experiencing........a real bad day!!:2up:

Try to be sympathetic though gents.........Im telling all of my liberal friends to get out this weekend and grab some Crayola's.........a BIG BOX......while they are still on the shelves!:coffee:

As the eastern half of the USA bakes under record highs, the kook losers go very silent. That's the problem with pretending that weather is climate. Weather always comes back to bite you.

No, I'm not saying the amazing warm temps mean anything. I'm not dishonest and stupid, and I know weather isn't climate. I'm just laughing at the discomfort of the kook losers, as they get hoisted by their own petards.

Don't worry too much, kooks. There will be another cold snap soon, and you can go back to pretending that warm weather doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Except for the areas under Winter Storm and Ice Storm Warnings ... ha ha ha ... but point taken ...

The question to you is why would 80ºF in Pittsburgh on this date 100 years from now be catastrophic? ... whereas 76ºF is blessed today ... or why rain 100 years from now is worse than the snow and ice today? ...

As the eastern half of the USA bakes under record highs, the kook losers go very silent. That's the problem with pretending that weather is climate. Weather always comes back to bite you.

No, I'm not saying the amazing warm temps mean anything. I'm not dishonest and stupid, and I know weather isn't climate. I'm just laughing at the discomfort of the kook losers, as they get hoisted by their own petards.

Don't worry too much, kooks. There will be another cold snap soon, and you can go back to pretending that warm weather doesn't exist.

Another dishonest post from you, no one disputes the warming trend, the post was about YOU and your Media silence about unusual cold weather events. Man you warmists are full of hypocrisy when you would scream hottest month on record, hottest day on record, and do so MANY HUNDREDS of times, but to talk about numerous cold weather records, it is unacceptable!

Your barrage of insults shows your immaturity....

Another dishonest post from you, no one disputes the warming trend, the post was about YOU and your Media silence about unusual cold weather events.

That's completely consistent of us, being we never highlight individual warm weather events.

Man you warmists are full of hypocrisy when you would scream hottest month on record, hottest day on record, and do so MANY HUNDREDS of times,

No, you're just making shit up. We talk about climate, the trends. You scream about weather. The two things are totally different.

Remember, you lying about us doesn't make us look like hypcorites, it just makes you look like a liar.

but to talk about numerous cold weather records, it is unacceptable!

If you were honest, you'd do what we do, which is talk about the ratio of new record warm events to new record cold events, which is about 2:1, and how that clearly indicates a warming trend. But you're not honest. Instead, you cherrypick only the cold records, which is wildly dishonest.

Another dishonest post from you, no one disputes the warming trend, the post was about YOU and your Media silence about unusual cold weather events.

That's completely consistent of us, being we never highlight individual warm weather events.

Man you warmists are full of hypocrisy when you would scream hottest month on record, hottest day on record, and do so MANY HUNDREDS of times,

No, you're just making shit up. We talk about climate, the trends. You scream about weather. The two things are totally different.

Remember, you lying about us doesn't make us look like hypcorites, it just makes you look like a liar.

but to talk about numerous cold weather records, it is unacceptable!

If you were honest, you'd do what we do, which is talk about the ratio of new record warm events to new record cold events, which is about 2:1, and how that clearly indicates a warming trend. But you're not honest. Instead, you cherrypick only the cold records, which is wildly dishonest.

I notice you haven't ONCE disputed a single article I posted about unusual or record snow and cold. Your deflection is obvious since you know what I posted about is real.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Your deflection away from my cold weather posts is noted. since I am only focusing them, the MSM has been doing the opposite all the time.

======

Here is a starting list MSM screaming about hottest month on record articles.

Microsoft Bing

Google

You can't be that stupid, to miss this MSM based scaremongering news of the past, which they have been doing for YEARS!

Someone likes reading their own posts ...

I see that the resident snobby perfessor has forgotten what the 2001 IPCC reports said about winters of the future......, less snow and cold, more rain/freezing rain.

Oh well, maybe if he only spends more time reading........

=====

“Milder winter temperatures will decrease heavy snowstorms but could cause an increase in freezing rain if average daily temperatures fluctuate about the freezing point.”
IPCC Climate Change, 2001

=====

From 2013

Climate Science Humiliated…Earlier Model Prognoses Of Warmer Winters Now Today’s Laughingstocks

LINK

Last edited:
The Earth is warming, take the time to look at historic trends. Less believe it because well social media has made it easy to manipulate people into believing it's not true. I imagine some big companies have it in their best interest to hire brilliant minds for a hefty price to spread disinformation on how the Earth is not warming.

The Earth is warming, take the time to look at historic trends. Less believe it because well social media has made it easy to manipulate people into believing it's not true. I imagine some big companies have it in their best interest to hire brilliant minds for a hefty price to spread disinformation on how the Earth is not warming.

Who said Earth is not warming?

Why are you here to lie?

"The Earth is warming, take the time to look at historic trends. Less believe it because well social media has made it easy to manipulate people into believing it's not true. I imagine some big companies have it in their best interest to hire brilliant minds for a hefty price to spread disinformation on how the Earth is not warming. "

bolding mine

Here is a chart I was just informing people that there is a lot of misinformation out there. Big oil certainly does not want you to believe the earth is warming. Do you believe every commercial, what are companies goals (make money now)

People can live in much higher temperatures but billions can not! It should not be an argument and alternative sources of fuel should not be the priority, growing food in hot weather should be.

Here is a chart I was just informing people that there is a lot of misinformation out there. Big oil certainly does not want you to believe the earth is warming. Do you believe every commercial, what are companies goals (make money now)

People can live in much higher temperatures but billions can not! It should not be an argument and alternative sources of fuel should not be the priority, growing food in hot weather should be.

Your post is a jumbled mess, why are you posting it here?

By the way "big oil" (this tags YOU as another illiterate warmist/alarmist) comment is a LIE!

How did YOU survive a 40 degree change in temperature on a daily basis in the summer, but a .25C warming in a couple decades will kill us all.

Grain and other food stuffs continues increase yields.

:auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back