More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1599319412351.png

First winter storm of the 2020 season a week earlier than expected...

Yeesh ... we're expecting triple digit temps all week Westside ... who the hell lives where temps drop below freezing ... that's nuts ... U-Haul, Alabama, you're welcome ...

YouTube videos of the tragedy unfolding in Western Montana are being posted ... it's bad there and looks to be getting worse ... I can't believe people out driving in such dangerous conditions ...

YouTube videos of the tragedy unfolding in Western Montana are being posted ... it's bad there and looks to be getting worse ... I can't believe people out driving in such dangerous conditions ...

Some Roads closed in Wyoming.....

Winter in September....

View attachment 385971

I'm burning tires as fast as I can ... we'll need at least 2,500 ppm carbon dioxide to melt this insanity off ... why build a road we can't drive on? ...

I'd like to apologize to Billy_Bob ... I was wrong to tease you about your weather ... I understand mountains, and I'm glad you enjoy them, they are beautiful ... you have your balance and I applaud you ... it was simply terrible to needle you on an early snow ... I'm ashamed of myself ...

Smoke ... 1/2 mile visibility ... choking me to go outside ... thought the weekend ... oh I'm sorry alright ...

So here we are at yet another election and NOBODY is talking about climate change. LOL.........and this thread is now 7 years old. Absolutely nothing has changed........and wait for the debates. Yuk.....yuk.....watch how prominent climate change is........... :abgg2q.jpg:
So apathy registers in your mind as "winning"? Damn, that's quite the triumphant victory dude.

So here we are at yet another election and NOBODY is talking about climate change. LOL.........and this thread is now 7 years old. Absolutely nothing has changed........and wait for the debates. Yuk.....yuk.....watch how prominent climate change is........... :abgg2q.jpg:
So apathy registers in your mind as "winning"? Damn, that's quite the triumphant victory dude.

I thought I heard that the Democrat's platform includes $2 trillion in borrowing for climate change mitigation ... "every basement a solar panel" ... that's $6,000 per every man, woman and child ... 60 square meters each ... yeesh ... a solution worse than the problem ...

Hey boys.........so went out yesterday morning here near NYC and was wearing a heavy fleece pullover. I mean...........wtf? Its September 21st for Christsakes. Was at a car show and some people were wearing down vests and beenie hats :2up: .

Oh funniest thing..........hundreds of people walking around the show. How many masks did I see? About 13 :abgg2q.jpg:

Hey JC........so Im hearing it is aleady down into the low 40's out by you. Half of New York State has a frost warning for tonight........yuk........yuk.......is it no wonder why we are about 40 days out from an election and nobody is talking about climate change.:boobies::boobies:

Hey Billy........I know you watch this stuff closely. What is the forecast for the northeast in terms of snow in the coming months? We had very little last winter.......only about 3 inches all winter. It was cold but not as cold as the previous three or four winters. So what gives for this coming winter??

Hey Billy........I know you watch this stuff closely. What is the forecast for the northeast in terms of snow in the coming months? We had very little last winter.......only about 3 inches all winter. It was cold but not as cold as the previous three or four winters. So what gives for this coming winter??
Arctic flows have gone cold.. The La Niña flow is well established in the upper atmosphere as evidenced by the number of hurricanes we have had and their trajectories. Pacific cold pool is massive..

COLD is what is coming for the Midwest. Our warm fall is about to give way to polar cold and it all hinges on what the pacific high pressure builds to and how much water vapor makes it over the top.. Right now that pressure is very high so it will remain dry. Long range charts show water flow increase in late December along with deep cold from the arctic..

Sunday Night
Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Our fall in the Rockies is done on Sunday.... These are January temperatures and our high will get to just 13 deg F.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back