More proof that this is a complete hoax.

So, are there still people who believe that we made too much out of the threat and that we should not have had stay at home orders, etc?

Really?
The pandemic is a hoax, 1300 people die every day in the USA from tobacco

Why?

Probably because they smoke.

You must believe that you have a brilliant reason for asking that question. I’m certain that it will disappoint.
I didn't ask a question, I stated a fact that 1300 Americans die every day from tobacco, probably 90 percent of those people who would have died anyway were blamed as having died from the hoax pandemic.

Wear your mask retard, it identifies your IQ

So, are there still people who believe that we made too much out of the threat and that we should not have had stay at home orders, etc?

Really?

Why?

You must believe that you have a brilliant reason for asking that question. I’m certain that it will disappoint.
I didn't ask a question, I stated a fact that 1300 Americans die every day from tobacco, probably 90 percent of those people who would have died anyway were blamed as having died from the hoax pandemic.

You didn’t ask a question?

Really?

Why?

I hate to disappoint you, but you seem to be believing that I give a shit about morons.

I don't

Again 1,300 Americans used to die every day from the effects of tobacco, now the government has decided as part of a hoax to declare the reason for their death as covid 19

Statement of fact.

Question about NY City, do the whores have to wear mask too

Yawn

Really?

Why?

I hate to disappoint you, but you seem to be believing that I give a shit about morons.

I don't

Again 1,300 Americans used to die every day from the effects of tobacco, now the government has decided as part of a hoax to declare the reason for their death as covid 19

Statement of fact.

Question about NY City, do the whores have to wear mask too

Yawn

You are one of the nutbags who believes that the people who are being pronounced dead of COVID-19 are not actually dying from COVID-19?

That’s because you feel it?

How many Americans died from tobacco use yesterday?

Still waiting for that list of HUNDREDS. I found ONE in my state. She was reasonably young, but quite obese, and along with that inevitably comes a multitude of health problems.
Sure tard.
Why have 100's of healthy nurses died while helping the ill.
This doesn't happen with the flu.
Fuck off, defending trump is getting old.

Still waiting for that list of HUNDREDS. I found ONE in my state. She was reasonably young, but quite obese, and along with that inevitably comes a multitude of health problems.
Sure tard.
Why have 100's of healthy nurses died while helping the ill.
This doesn't happen with the flu.
Fuck off, defending trump is getting old.

Forum List

Back