More proof our govt is a complete failure

Biden will nominate yellen as treasury secretary. The Keynesian that supports failed Keynesian economic policies.
Keynesian economics has failed over and over and over and over. Fucking idiots.
But hey, the statists love it. It grows the federal govt!
GO MURICA'
To be fair, if I understand the basics of Keynesian economics we have never actually tried it. The idea is that you borrow from the future to help even out the pitfalls of today with the actual intent of taking some off the top during the good times - you know actually paying down that debt and saving for when the inevitable downturn occurs.

The problem is not so much that we spend extra in hard economic times through borrowing but rater that when those times end we simply increase spending and (much worse) borrowing even more. You certainly can stimulate now with the success of yesterday or tomorrow but you cannot stimulate now with nothing at all.

What we are doing is not following any economic theory, it is following vote buying theory.
Thats on the assumption that success happens.

Biden will nominate yellen as treasury secretary. The Keynesian that supports failed Keynesian economic policies.
Keynesian economics has failed over and over and over and over. Fucking idiots.
But hey, the statists love it. It grows the federal govt!
GO MURICA'
To be fair, if I understand the basics of Keynesian economics we have never actually tried it. The idea is that you borrow from the future to help even out the pitfalls of today with the actual intent of taking some off the top during the good times - you know actually paying down that debt and saving for when the inevitable downturn occurs.

The problem is not so much that we spend extra in hard economic times through borrowing but rater that when those times end we simply increase spending and (much worse) borrowing even more. You certainly can stimulate now with the success of yesterday or tomorrow but you cannot stimulate now with nothing at all.

What we are doing is not following any economic theory, it is following vote buying theory.
Thats on the assumption that success happens.
It always does as the market reliably runs in cycles. If, for whatever reason, success never returns then any economic policy is irrelevant as we would be headed for the scrap heap of history no matter what we did. That day is inevitable but it does nothing to assume it is around the corner IMHO.

The Democrats have really fucked up this country.

Everything they touch is screwed up and everything they do is wrong.

Only idiots vote for Democrats.

Can you imagine the low IQ and how fucked up morally someone would have to think that Joe Biden would make a good President? That level of stupidity is beyond comprehension.

How about some facts and statistics to back up your beliefs that "Democrats have really fucked up this country", because for the past 40 years, Republican economici policies and tax codes have held thrall, starting with St. Ronnie's first tax cut.

Can you imagine the low IQ and how fucked up morally someone would have to think that Joe Biden would make a good President? That level of stupidity is beyond comprehension.

How about some facts and statistics to back up your beliefs that "Democrats have really fucked up this country", because for the past 40 years, Republican economici policies and tax codes have held thrall, starting with St. Ronnie's first tax cut.
The Queen of "Just google it asshat" is asking for links?

Classic! :abgg2q.jpg:

The Queen of "Just google it asshat" is asking for links?

Classic! :abgg2q.jpg:

I did google it and found NOTHING. That's why I asked for links.

My SS check arrives like clockwork and I’ve never paid more than 40 bucks for a doctors visit.

And that’s all I give a shit about, government wise.

I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Dr Shiva from MIT just proved Vote Swapping Live on TV at The Arizona Hearing.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden vs. -30% voted for Trump.

If you are a Republican, you are only 7/10ths of a person.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

Obama the moronic stupid retard just had the nerve to bash the private sector COMPLETELY IGNORING GOVERNMENT'S TRACK RECORD OF INCOMPETENCE. Obama bashed Americans while he was at it, Obama, "Americans loved our cheap gas and big cars more than we cared about the environment" Then move to Paris you f'ing loser go be happy where gas costs $8 a gallon. What a dickhead.

I think someone is confusing Democrats with Republicans.
What happened to the economy after the Bush three trillion in tax cuts? Remember the economy the GOP left Obama? My God.

And what about the two trillion in tax cuts for billionaires under Trump? How did that help?

You would think what Republicans did under Bush, America wouldn't fall for it again. But Republicans did. Or did they?

Because this election wasn't about the economy, that was already trashed. This election was about race. It's been about race for decades. Out of the last six elections, Democrats won three. And that was because a person of color was on the ticket.

We know Republicans have damaged the economy. We know what they did.
But this time, Trump spent the entire months of September and October spreading disease. We are seeing the fruits of that spread now.
I think the anti science GOP and the number of deaths caused by Trump and GOP mismanagement might have a severe effect on the future of the GOP. You can bet those being loaded into refrigerated trucks in red states were GOP voters. Their families are not pleased they were lied to.
We will see in future elections how that worked out for the GOP.

I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

Joe Biden 56,161,000

Political-Spectrum.png

There are simply too many people of color in the Democratic Party for Nazi's to join. Even you know that.

Joe Biden 56,161,000

View attachment 423601

There are simply too many people of color in the Democratic Party for Nazi's to join. Even you know that.

You are a liar and you will face God's Wrath for that.

"A Dark Winter is coming! We must make lists of our enemies, round them up and put them in re-education camps!" Joe Biden

1606778455797.png

1606778442712.png

"A Dark Winter is coming! We must make lists of our enemies, round them up and put them in re-education camps!" Joe Biden

21 Reasons why the DemNazis are the same as Them Nazis

1.) Genocide 60 Million Babies murdered- Check
2.) Oppression of Natural Freedoms - Check
3.) They want to ban guns - Check
4.) Opposed to free speech and aggressive with censorship - Check
5.) Cheat in elections - Check
6.) Above the law - Check
7.) Demand uniformity of the populace in thought and action - Check
8.) Dissent is verboten and will be crushed or silenced - Check
9.) Resorts to crime or violence to as leverage to force change - Check
10.) AntiSemetic - Check
11.) AntiChristian - Check
12.) Anti-Israel - Check
13.) Anti-American - Check
14.) Rules by oppressive decree than legislative action - Check
15.) Implements their own agendas rather than do the will of the people - Check
16.) Blood Thirsty and war like, and hungry for power over others at all costs - Check
17.) Creates Hit Lists of their competitors, foes, enemies and carries out attacks to punish them for daring to disagree, vote a certain way, or choosing to live differently than the average DemNazi is told to live - Check
18.) Gains power through Fraud & Deception, Intimidation & Lies and not by any legitimate means - Check
19.) Promotes social controls, believes in getting rid of undesirables by killing them, and believes in population control and depopulation - Check
20.) Believes in Re-educating the populace with revisionist history, promoting their agenda and suppressing truth - Check
21.) They want to segregate people in groups by their differences and not bring them together in unity by those things they have in common - Check

I think someone is confusing Democrats with Republicans.
What happened to the economy after the Bush three trillion in tax cuts? Remember the economy the GOP left Obama? My God.

And what about the two trillion in tax cuts for billionaires under Trump? How did that help?

You would think what Republicans did under Bush, America wouldn't fall for it again. But Republicans did. Or did they?

Because this election wasn't about the economy, that was already trashed. This election was about race. It's been about race for decades. Out of the last six elections, Democrats won three. And that was because a person of color was on the ticket.

We know Republicans have damaged the economy. We know what they did.
But this time, Trump spent the entire months of September and October spreading disease. We are seeing the fruits of that spread now.
I think the anti science GOP and the number of deaths caused by Trump and GOP mismanagement might have a severe effect on the future of the GOP. You can bet those being loaded into refrigerated trucks in red states were GOP voters. Their families are not pleased they were lied to.
We will see in future elections how that worked out for the GOP.

And what about the two trillion in tax cuts for billionaires under Trump?

Give us a credible link showing those numbers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back