More Police Misconduct. Why would anyone be mad?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
First the link.

Now the Rant. Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously? The man was in a surrender posture. Hands behind his head. It should have been a no brainer. Slap the cuffs on and figure out you got the wrong guy.

And that is the rub. They threw a beating on the wrong guy. Even giving the Cops the benefit of the doubt. They charged him with resisting arrest when they instigated the violence with no cause.

In a just world the cops would cough up the civil settlement from their own retirement fund. In a just world the idiot cop with the taser would be charged. In a just world he probably would never be allowed to be a cop in the first place.

And you wonder why Blacks are angry.

Oh the "conservative" is here again, justifying looting this time. Are you ready to not conserve even basic civility?

Oh the "conservative" is here again, justifying looting this time. Are you ready to not conserve even basic civility?

Let me guess. The innocent black guy deserved to be kicked and tased while surrendering. I mean. Look how scary they are.

First the link.

Now the Rant. Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously? The man was in a surrender posture. Hands behind his head. It should have been a no brainer. Slap the cuffs on and figure out you got the wrong guy.

And that is the rub. They threw a beating on the wrong guy. Even giving the Cops the benefit of the doubt. They charged him with resisting arrest when they instigated the violence with no cause.

In a just world the cops would cough up the civil settlement from their own retirement fund. In a just world the idiot cop with the taser would be charged. In a just world he probably would never be allowed to be a cop in the first place.

Why is this about race.. this happens to white ppl to.. your dividing us.

Let me guess. The innocent black guy deserved to be kicked and tased while surrendering. I mean. Look how scary they are.

Irrelevant, nothing that was done justifies looting.

If you want to focus on cops being dicks, how about focusing on the lock down orders and not literally playing to the whims of your enemy who want nothing conserved (assuming that you actually are conservative as you claim).

First the link.

It doesn't just happen to blacks. It is more prominent in their neighborhoods because there is more crime in their neighborhood, thus there are MORE POLICE INTERACTIONS in their neighborhoods

This isn't a race thing, it is a power/authority trip thing.

Irrelevant, nothing that was done justifies looting.

If you want to focus on cops being dicks, how about focusing on the lock down orders and not literally playing to the whims of your enemy who want nothing conserved (assuming that you actually are conservative as you claim).

Are you attempting to stumble upon a POINT?

First the link.

For example it happened to John Geer and it took two years to get the cop who murdered him charged. But you wonder why Blacks are angry? Every day incidents like this. If it happened to Whites like this the system would change in about two minutes. But because there are so many like you who assume that the black is always guilty or at least that most Blacks are then the system doubles down. More brutality. More injustice.

First the link.

For example it happened to John Geer and it took two years to get the cop who murdered him charged. But you wonder why Blacks are angry? Every day incidents like this. If it happened to Whites like this the system would change in about two minutes. But because there are so many like you who assume that the black is always guilty or at least that most Blacks are then the system doubles down. More brutality. More injustice.

Every day incidents like this?

No... not even close to every day.

Further, how the HELL is this only a black issue you motherfucking racist?

Last edited:
First the link.

He was resisting arrest lol

First the link.

Dude after watching the terrorist, called rioters, on tv at work I wonder why the cops aren't using live ammo.

First the link.

Dude after watching the terrorist, called rioters, on tv at work I wonder why the cops aren't using live ammo.
Because they are well aware that they aren't the only ones who possess live ammo. You think you're ready to see that being traded in the street?

First the link.

That is not true. They will get their money. Fees and fines and everyone else be damned.

Forum List

Back