More people died in Alabama in 2020 than were born.....WOW!

That's just sick.

We remember when you people were celebrating the deaths in the blue states when the pandemic started.

Not all people are like you.

Just because people like you celebrated deaths of democrats in blue states when this started doesn't mean that everyone else is like you. Stop projecting what you do on other people.

People are dying. It doesn't matter their political affiliation or the color of their skin or if they are healthy or if they are old or young.

None of that matters.

The virus doesn't give a rat's ass who the person is or what they think. The virus only wants to kill. That's it.

People are dying. They are leaving behind people who loved them and depended on them.

And all of it can be prevented with two simple shots in the arm.

Stop with the hate. Stop with the political division. People are suffering and dying yet all you care about is politics.

You are one sick person.

I never celebrated deaths in blue states. I HATE when people like you, turn this virus into a political thing.

The OP started this thread as a dig to red states and red voters. I am an ardent sarcasicist (fluent in sarcasm), so I say shit like that.

Don't compare me to the hick ass crackas on here that turn everything political. (I mean... it IS a politics forum, but still.)

The only lies being spread, are:

"Masks work and will protect you from getting the virus and will stop the virus"

And,

"The vaccine will stop the virus"

You people have created a false sense of security and it's killing people.
And where did you get your medical degree?

WOW! Just WOW! It seems that COVID is taking a big toll on the anti-vaxxers in red states. I suppose survival of the fittest is one way to look at it. Another way is to say, "You can't fix Stupid."

All the while both desantis and abbott and other red state rulers issues laws and statements trying to kill their citizens. What is wrong with people? A shot in the arm could save your life. Just get it! Were a mask, get a shot, enjoy life!
Speaking of stupid, the vaccine would not of helped those who died in 2020 because it wasn't approved until December 2020. Try using your brain instead of knee jerk partisan hate. Thank you.

That's just sick.

We remember when you people were celebrating the deaths in the blue states when the pandemic started.

Not all people are like you.

Just because people like you celebrated deaths of democrats in blue states when this started doesn't mean that everyone else is like you. Stop projecting what you do on other people.

People are dying. It doesn't matter their political affiliation or the color of their skin or if they are healthy or if they are old or young.

None of that matters.

The virus doesn't give a rat's ass who the person is or what they think. The virus only wants to kill. That's it.

People are dying. They are leaving behind people who loved them and depended on them.

And all of it can be prevented with two simple shots in the arm.

Stop with the hate. Stop with the political division. People are suffering and dying yet all you care about is politics.

You are one sick person.
"People like you", who would that be? I and most others did not cheer the death of people in red or blue states. It seems funny that you don't chastise those on the left that talk about deaths being good as it thins the herd, but hey it's not political is it? :rolleyes:

Are you really sad?

I dont think so

Libs sound happy to think that its only trump voters dying from the commie virus
He's also a gutless piece of shit who'd never open his mouth and say such things face to face with anyone. Sick MFer that he is. That's okay. He and everyone else like him will have their day as well.

Forum List

Back