More Parents and Teachers Speak Out Against Schools Becoming 'Indoctrination Centers'

The feds spend an average of 20 grand per year per student at a public school...give the 20 grand to parents in the form of a locked account that can only be spent on tuition at private schools.....competition works...let schools compete for your dollars....
California. California receives little federal funding per student. California ranks 21st in spending and in funding. California schools spend $12,498 per pupil for a total of $77.6 billion annually. That's the equivalent of 3.3% of taxpayer income.Oct 28, 2020
Trusting the government to educate our kids properly without indoctrinating them at some point in time was trust misplaced....

You certainly have the right to indoctrinate your own children. So why don't you?
They're paying $20,000 in taxes to have the government indoctrinate them, moron.

Maybe you all can hire Trump teachers ... teach Creation science.. What else do you want for your "conservative schools.. I guess you could teach the Rapture and abstinence .. What else?
One thing we want is for the schools to quit brainwashing our kids. I'm an atheist, so your smears don't impress me at all. The global warming hocus-pocus and the Critical Race Theory propaganda are far worse than anything Christians want taught in school.
I’ve taught for 36 years and have “indoctrinated” exactly zero students in public school.
Whereas in Private Schools or home schooling, is there indoctrination and/or brainwashing there?

Fuck You.
Fucking tired of hearing you tell me what I do or don’t do. Now Fuck Off fake patriot.
The curriculum written by globalist big government libs do it for you...

So explain how these globalists make math, PE, Home Economic, Computers, Shop, etc into a liberal indoctrination center?

or is your bitch just about certain subjects but you link everything together as liberal public school indoctrination?

Do you link private schools and their curriculum into the same mold.
Or is it just the teachers in public school that you despise.

The feds spend an average of 20 grand per year per student at a public school...give the 20 grand to parents in the form of a locked account that can only be spent on tuition at private schools.....competition works...let schools compete for your dollars....
California. California receives little federal funding per student. California ranks 21st in spending and in funding. California schools spend $12,498 per pupil for a total of $77.6 billion annually. That's the equivalent of 3.3% of taxpayer income.Oct 28, 2020
Trusting the government to educate our kids properly without indoctrinating them at some point in time was trust misplaced....

You certainly have the right to indoctrinate your own children. So why don't you?
They're paying $20,000 in taxes to have the government indoctrinate them, moron.

Maybe you all can hire Trump teachers ... teach Creation science.. What else do you want for your "conservative schools.. I guess you could teach the Rapture and abstinence .. What else?
One thing we want is for the schools to quit brainwashing our kids. I'm an atheist, so your smears don't impress me at all. The global warming hocus-pocus and the Critical Race Theory propaganda are far worse than anything Christians want taught in school.
I’ve taught for 36 years and have “indoctrinated” exactly zero students in public school.
Whereas in Private Schools or home schooling, is there indoctrination and/or brainwashing there?

Fuck You.
Fucking tired of hearing you tell me what I do or don’t do. Now Fuck Off fake patriot.

So explain how these globalists make math, PE, Home Economic, Computers, Shop, etc into a liberal indoctrination center?

or is your bitch just about certain subjects but you link everything together as liberal public school indoctrination?

In science classes kids are taught that AGW is going to destroy the world in 10 years.

Fuck You.

I think you missed this... How Public Schools Indoctrinate Kids Without Almost Anyone Noticing ....its not that long. Read it and get back with us....we will all be waiting with bated breath....not.

LOLOL.. You think parents and kids don't notice their education?
What the fuck does "notice their education" mean? Do kids in grade school know if they are being brainwashed? No they don't. Do their parents know? Perhaps, but what can they do it about it?

Fuck You.

In science classes kids are taught that AGW is going to destroy the world in 10 years.
When was the last time you were in a public school Science class?

About time.....the schools have done much damage to America spreading the fallacious doctrine of poitical correctness for decades now.

It will take a couple of generations to undo the damage; highly doubtful the country remotely has that kind of time, unfortunately. The scum are already making basic nutritious food unaffordable along with adequate housing and it will only get a lot worse.

Contards are so miserable.

Hey, on Monday I get to teach (indoctrinate) my students on the racist quadratic equation.

And the indoctrinating pythagorean theorem. Should be replaced by guzintos. 2 guzinta 2 one. 2 guzinta 4 two....

So you don't believe in global warming or that racism exists.
Yes, global warming and racism exist....in the Democrat party. Get rid of the Democrat party and we'll get rid of global warming and racism.

Fuck You.

When did you become a science teacher?

Forum List

Back