More On The Latest, Tasteless Democratic Campaign Video

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
This is the photo (on the right) of Tom DeLay the Dems use on said video:

2006-07-13_DeLay.jpg

Seems they "borrowed" (possibly without permission) the picture from Chickenhead productions (chickenhead.com), a website that also runs websites such as SexIsForFags.com, IronHymen.com, NRA-KKK.org, FratBeat.com and WHITEHOUSE.org.

Nice

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/ri...itle=doctored_delay_mug_comes_from_chickenhea.

Oh...I dunno, Zoom. Nowhere near as tasteless as morphing Max Kleland's face with OBL's or doing push polls implying that McCain fathered an illegitimate black child.

I think the dems have a huge way to go before they catch up to you guys. ;)

Far stretch Jillian.

From sexisforfags.com:

, [MY NAME], hereby pledge:

1. To stay massively cool by not having sex. Because only major losers have sex – which everyone knows is only for fags.

2. To never let any slutty girls peer pressure me into touching their vaginas – because vaginas are totally gay.

3. To ignore my raging hormones and burning drive to fondle, suckle, and thrust furiously into a hot gooey pit of creamy-soft fleshy ecstasy.

4. To keep my groinal giblets inside my GAP khakis, and to punch those sweaty bits into submission whenever they percolate with desire.

5. To never spill my sacred "dude milk" – unless it is inside of some hot babe who already married me and took my last name.

I understand that abstaining from sex protects me from:

The regret and guilt caused by the disgusting, squishy act of stupid sex, which is basically like going to the toilet from the front side.

Making retard babies out of wedlock, then having to blow my whole allowance on diapers and a stroller instead of XBox games and Snickers.

Catching a brain-rotting STD like "Finger Herpes" from "feeling up" any nasty dirty girlie holes.

-----

I guess you are OK with this?

What does any of that have to do with the ad and the tastelessness of Rove's campaign tactics? You made a comment about Democrats, now you're trying to debate the particular site. Which is it?

jillian said:
What does any of that have to do with the ad and the tastelessness of Rove's campaign tactics? You made a comment about Democrats, now you're trying to debate the particular site. Which is it?

Jillian..come on..you are reasonably intelligent.

The Dems put a photo of an actor who looks like Tom DeLay (It isn't DeLay - it is an actor) with a jail-processing sign that says 91108? 9/11 - Terrorist Attack. 08 - Election. What is the implication? The Dems are going to destroy the Republicans....just as terrorists destroyed the Twin Towers, Pentagon and killed close to 3,000 of our fellow citizens?

Not only that, but they possibly steal the picture from a website who has other websites like sexisforfags, ironhymen, nra-kkk, etc.

No debate about the websites. They are disgusting. I would think that if the Dems were concerned about everyone in the United States, they wouldn't even associate themselves with anyone or anything that would have websites such as this.

Karl Rove had the audacity to question the patriotism of a man, Max Cleland, who gave three limbs in the service of our country. It doesn't get anymore tasteless than that.

acludem

Funny, how they say that people shouldn't speak badly about Kerry, Murtha, Cleland, because of their service.. And they all know, none of these men would make anything up, or imbelish their own standing... NO

Yet they have no problems calling all these Veterans, who happen to have served with Kerry, ALL of them, every single one of them, Are liars...

Oh the hypocrisy

Stephanie said:
Funny, how they say that people shouldn't speak badly about Kerry, Murtha, Cleland, because of their service.. And they all know, none of these men would make anything up, or imbelish their own standing... NO

Yet they have no problems calling all these Veterans, who happen to have served with Kerry, ALL of them, every single one of them, Are liars...

Oh the hypocrisy

Don't forget how libs call for the murder of our troops

Lib Professors in college classes saying they want the troops to murder their officers

At "peace" portests - signs calling for the deaths of our troops will bring peace

Yes, libs stand shoulder to shoulder with the troops - but it is a cold shoulder

GotZoom said:
This is the photo (on the right) of Tom DeLay the Dems use on said video:

2006-07-13_DeLay.jpg

Seems they "borrowed" (possibly without permission) the picture from Chickenhead productions (chickenhead.com), a website that also runs websites such as SexIsForFags.com, IronHymen.com, NRA-KKK.org, FratBeat.com and WHITEHOUSE.org.

Nice

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/ri...itle=doctored_delay_mug_comes_from_chickenhea.

Ahhhh...! The bitter stench of Republican hypocrisy. Never mind that the GOP shamelessly used images of 9/11 in its 2004 ad campaigns...Never mind that Chimpy uses our men and women in uniform as props for his photo ops...Never mind the face of Max Cleland, a decorated Vietnam vet and multiple amputee, being transmogrified into that of Osmam bin Laden...Never mind GOP jamming democratic phone banks on election day...Dirty tricks on a daily basis and they squeal like stuck pigs when they're called on it.

They need to, in the immortal words of Bill O'Reilly, "Shut up! Just shut up!" Bunch of damned whiny quibble-dicks. Fuck 'em.

Bullypulpit said:
Ahhhh...! The bitter stench of Republican hypocrisy. Never mind that the GOP shamelessly used images of 9/11 in its 2004 ad campaigns...Never mind that Chimpy uses our men and women in uniform as props for his photo ops...Never mind the face of Max Cleland, a decorated Vietnam vet and multiple amputee, being transmogrified into that of Osmam bin Laden...Never mind GOP jamming democratic phone banks on election day...Dirty tricks on a daily basis and they squeal like stuck pigs when they're called on it.

They need to, in the immortal words of Bill O'Reilly, "Shut up! Just shut up!" Bunch of damned whiny quibble-dicks. Fuck 'em.

Glad you got that off your chest... Feel better:slap:
Gooooooddd Grrrriiieeeef.
Quite Ugly, but oh well..:baby:

Abbey Normal said:
And they have two more years to froth at the mouth. Yowzah. :chillpill :laugh:

I know what you mean...

I'm afraid of what's going to happen in 08, when another Republican President is elected....

This will be the NYTs headlines:
MASSES of people committing suicide..
OVER POLITICS!:eek2:
:laugh:

Stephanie said:
I know what you mean...

I'm afraid of what's going to happen in 08, when another Republican President is elected....

This will be the NYTs headlines:
MASSES of people committing suicide..
OVER POLITICS!:eek2:
:laugh:

Buy RX stocks and we will make money off the depressed left

Forum List

Back