More on the Koch Brothers

MiddleClass

Moderate American
Aug 26, 2011
Delaware
At a private function at a Colorado resort, oil billionaire Charles Koch stood in front of hundreds of conservative millionaires and said the 2012 election will be, in the words of Saddam Hussein -- yes, he decided to quote Saddam Hussein -- "the mother of all wars."

He then read through a list of 32 contributors who gave more than a million dollars each to bankroll the network of corporate special-interest groups that aim to tear down President Obama.

If that offends you, it absolutely should. But it should also motivate you, because you are the only thing that can stop them.

Stop allowing the Wealthy to continue to divide and conquer the middle class. Stand united against them. United WE Stand, Divided WE Fall:clap2:

Maybe you should add a new line to your siggy :"The Koch Brothers are our misfortune!"

Yeesh, this gets tiresome

At a private function at a Colorado resort, oil billionaire Charles Koch stood in front of hundreds of conservative millionaires and said the 2012 election will be, in the words of Saddam Hussein -- yes, he decided to quote Saddam Hussein -- "the mother of all wars."

He then read through a list of 32 contributors who gave more than a million dollars each to bankroll the network of corporate special-interest groups that aim to tear down President Obama.

If that offends you, it absolutely should. But it should also motivate you, because you are the only thing that can stop them.

Stop allowing the Wealthy to continue to divide and conquer the middle class. Stand united against them. United WE Stand, Divided WE Fall:clap2:

The Kochroaches are Plutocrats, an example of how inherited wealth creates an entitiled and selfish set.

The presidents warchest is reputed to be 2 Billion.

One has to wonder where all his moolah came from??

The presidents warchest is reputed to be 2 Billion.

One has to wonder where all his moolah came from??

I'll bet those people paying $35,000 a plate to have dinner with Obama were the all from the bottom income quintile.

The Kochroaches are Plutocrats, an example of how inherited wealth creates an entitiled and selfish set.

Giving money to causes you believe in makes you a cockroach? What does that make George Soros? The only real complaint libs have about the Kochs is the fact that they fund the opposition to the liberal plan to loot all the productive people of this nation.

You and the rest of the libturds in here are the real cockroaches. Actually, you're worse than that. You're a bunch of blood sucking tics.

Hurray for the Koch!. They're my heroes. I just wish I knew their email address so I could send them my heartfelt thanks for helping to save this country of sleazy tics on the ass of society like you.

Hurray for the Koch!. They're my heroes. I just wish I knew their email address so I could send them my heartfelt thanks for helping to save this country of sleazy tics on the ass of society like you.

Ahahaha...Look it's a chicken clapping for Colonel Sanders

You're a useless tic on the ass of society. You obviously hate anyone who wants to apply the anti-tic medication. I have nothing to fear from the Koch brothers. It's parasites like you that are taking everything I earn.

You're a useless tic on the ass of society. You obviously hate anyone who wants to apply the anti-tic medication. I have nothing to fear from the Koch brothers. It's parasites like you that are taking everything I earn.

Sure dude, the Koch brothers care all about you bro :lol:

The Koch's are basically the country's biggest polluters, worker ruiners, and John Birchers. Soros funds fact check orgs and charities. There is a difference, dittohead haters.

What are the Koch brother for that makes them so beloved or admired by the right's base?

If your life is on hold waiting for some politician to solve all your problems and make it worthwhile, then you are a sad customer indeed. I don't care whether the Koch brothers give a rats ass about me. My happiness doesn't depend on other people doing things for me.

The Koch brothers are funding the causes I support. That makes them heroes in my book. Of course, all the tics hate them because they are the veterinarians who are applying the anti-tic medication.

The point is... we don't care if they care or not. You're the nitwit with his frilly panties all in a wad over two complete strangers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back