More of leftist hypocrisy.

Another problem that exists only in GOP propaganda world.... Meanwhile your lying GOP heroes rob you blind while distracting you with this crap.
The statistics come from Reuters .. and the reality has nothing to do with a political stance. In fact, tran teenagers are 7.x times more likely to think about suicide than normal teens. Why? We know there is peer pressure and social anxiety .. and it's common sense that reality conflicts with feeling and or looking like something you're not.

Thanks for the links and info…

Numbers look relatively low on the surgery front and appear to happen after a series of therapeutic processes with parents and doctors. Gotta feel for kids going through gender dysphoria. Can’t be easy.

So what issues are you having here?

First, I'm not aligned with the premise of 'gender dysphoria,' especially as we see a growing number of children falling into that bucket at the same time we see greater acceptance of 'transgenderism.' Second, mutilating the body is a life long decision, and younger children have no concept of long-term effects. Once you mutilate your genitals, it's a done deal. Thirdly, feeling like something you're not or dressing like something your not doesn't make it reality -- and we are expected to accept that facade. e.g. A male feeling like female doesn't make them one.

Second, mutilating the body is a life long decision, and younger children have no concept of long-term effects. Once you mutilate your genitals, it's a done deal.
Correct, it is not a decision that should be made lightly or impulsively. But I see the conditions around these procedures involving years of therapy, and involvement of parents and doctors so I gotta assume they are making the best decision for the circumstances of the situation they are dealing with. Are you wanting to overrule them via government intervention?

Thirdly, feeling like something you're not or dressing like something your not doesn't make it reality -- and we are expected to accept that facade. e.g. A male feeling like female doesn't make them one
Reality is whatever we make it and is different for every single person… I don’t see one persons identity or reality as a threat to you and yours. If you feel that it is then can you explain how?

Reality is whatever we make it and is different for every single person… I don’t see one persons identity or reality as a threat to you and yours. If you feel that it is then can you explain how?
Completely disagree with your definition of reality. Feeling like something doesn't make it so, yet we as a society are being forced to accept this fantasy as a reality:
  • An ever growing list of genders and pronouns we are encouraged to use
  • Men feeling like females and dominating them in activities such as sporting events. Actual females have been and will continue to lose opportunities such as scholarships, awards, sponsorships, etc. We are forced to accept this.
  • Children will have life-long impacts when they have their genitals mutilated (and some individuals return to normal).
  • The idea of feeling like something makes you so .. and that you can be a male one day, a female the next day and pink unicorn the day after. We are expected to accept this as reality (eg legally).
This list will continue to grow, and what we are encouraged to do today, will inevitably become an expectation in the future. For what? So a minutely small percentage of the overall population can feel like something they are not.

Correct, it is not a decision that should be made lightly or impulsively. But I see the conditions around these procedures involving years of therapy, and involvement of parents and doctors so I gotta assume they are making the best decision for the circumstances of the situation they are dealing with. Are you wanting to overrule them via government intervention?
Correct .. Children should not be allowed to have sex change surgery that will have life-long consequences. Younger individuals have always aligned with socially acceptable trends / patterns to be included in social circles -- clothing, speech. activities (illicit and legal), etc. What makes you think pre-teen / young teens have the concept of long-term effects (especially for those who change their mind again later in life)? Because their parents consent?

Completely disagree with your definition of reality. Feeling like something doesn't make it so, yet we as a society are being forced to accept this fantasy as a reality:
  • An ever growing list of genders and pronouns we are encouraged to use
  • Men feeling like females and dominating them in activities such as sporting events. Actual females have been and will continue to lose opportunities such as scholarships, awards, sponsorships, etc. We are forced to accept this.
  • Children will have life-long impacts when they have their genitals mutilated (and some individuals return to normal).
  • The idea of feeling like something makes you so .. and that you can be a male one day, a female the next day and pink unicorn the day after. We are expected to accept this as reality (eg legally).
This list will continue to grow, and what we are encouraged to do today, will inevitably become an expectation in the future. For what? So a minutely small percentage of the overall population can feel like something they are not.
You can live in whatever realty you want and dismiss other peoples realities as abnormal or wrong or immoral if you want. But to others they are who they are and they act and look how they want. I don’t know why you feel threatened by that or why you feel entitled to be able to tell them how they can or can’t feel and look.

We are supposed to be living in a free country. You do you and others will do whatever they want. Pronouns won’t hurt you.

Kid asked school nurse for Vaseline for his tattoo. Nurse calls cops, and the mother of 10-year old and tattoo artist are arrested for consenting and giving tattoo to a child that is under 18 year old. Why would they get arrested, you would ask? Because law in all 50 states says that you're too young and can't consent, even with parental approval to getting tattoo. However, you can consent to "gender affirming" drugs and "transition surgeries" prior to age 18. Why? Because hypocrisy and double standards say so.

A 10-Year-Old Got a Tattoo. His Mother Was Arrested

I wouldn't want my kid younger that 18 not to be tattooed, the gender affirming kids need permission from their mother and father. I don't believe anybody should get a tattoo.

I don't have or want a tattoo, but most states by far allow tattoo of minor with parental consent.
I am guessing any problems with this are to do with the belief that the kid may get harmed or I suppose that being only ten and a tattoo lasting for life, the parent could be thought to be encouraging their child to do something they would regret for a long time. Obviously this is pretty much impossible to discuss as it is being compared to trans surgery when it is not comparable at all.

sorry about the law and everything. lol. The numbers of gender affirming drugs are incredibly rare and transition surgeries are only if the kid is nuts and going to kill themselves or something with input from several psychiatrists et cetera. Incredibly rare. And you people think it's going on all the time and people are being groomed to do it OMG. Change the damn channel stupid. Whoops brainwashed functionally stupid.
I do pick up that they seem to think the kids are getting groomed for it.

You can live in whatever realty you want and dismiss other peoples realities as abnormal or wrong or immoral if you want. But to others they are who they are and they act and look how they want. I don’t know why you feel threatened by that or why you feel entitled to be able to tell them how they can or can’t feel and look.

We are supposed to be living in a free country. You do you and others will do whatever they want. Pronouns won’t hurt you.
You're not comprehending that we are either being forced to accept fantasy as our reality or it's progressing in that direction. Other's reality is not my reality

Kid asked school nurse for Vaseline for his tattoo. Nurse calls cops, and the mother of 10-year old and tattoo artist are arrested for consenting and giving tattoo to a child that is under 18 year old. Why would they get arrested, you would ask? Because law in all 50 states says that you're too young and can't consent, even with parental approval to getting tattoo. However, you can consent to "gender affirming" drugs and "transition surgeries" prior to age 18. Why? Because hypocrisy and double standards say so.

Same holds true with abortions.

No bad thing justifies another bad thing. A tattoo is risky and a kid that young shouldn’t get one and for good reason. That’s why that law. The parent broke the law.
Tattoos are ubiquitous trash anyway.
Tattoo removal seems to be good investment strategy.

You're not comprehending that we are either being forced to accept fantasy as our reality or it's progressing in that direction. Other's reality is not my reality
There’s no force. You can accept others or not. Your choice. You keep living your fantasy and others will keep living theirs

There’s no force. You can accept others or not. Your choice. You keep living your fantasy and others will keep living theirs
Reality is it is legally defined and there is legislation in place. Laws .. legal .. with penalties for non-compliance. When impacted individuals resist, they are not only socially whip lashed with outcomes such as cancel culture, outcomes also include suits .. even over stupid stuff like "pronoun abuse." You tell the parents whose high-school girls lost scholarships, whose daughters didn't qualify for the Olympics, whose daughters are being crushed in sporting events and new world records are being set for females, whose daughters are in the same locker / changing room or bathroom ... that it's not being forced on them.

Sorry .. you're just wrong. Carry on.

Reality is it is legally defined and there is legislation in place. Laws .. legal .. with penalties for non-compliance. When impacted individuals resist, they are not only socially whip lashed with outcomes such as cancel culture, outcomes also include suits .. even over stupid stuff like "pronoun abuse." You tell the parents whose high-school girls lost scholarships, whose daughters didn't qualify for the Olympics, whose daughters are being crushed in sporting events and new world records are being set for females, whose daughters are in the same locker / changing room or bathroom ... that it's not being forced on them.

Sorry .. you're just wrong. Carry on.
Damn you like to bounce around don't you. Now we are talking about sports? I do think the trans sports issues are completely valid points for discussion and much needs to be figured out in that arena.

I thought we were talk about gender transformations though. Do you want to move to sports now?

Damn you like to bounce around don't you. Now we are talking about sports? I do think the trans sports issues are completely valid points for discussion and much needs to be figured out in that arena.

I thought we were talk about gender transformations though. Do you want to move to sports now?
The focus has been on transgenderism (for youths), how it's a facade v. reality and how we are forced / expected to accept someone's make believe world as reality. Been pretty consistent on those focus areas.

What needs to be figured out? Men shouldn't be competing against females, especially when opportunities, awards, scholarships, sponsorships, etc are lost.

The focus has been on transgenderism (for youths), how it's a facade v. reality and how we are forced / expected to accept someone's make believe world as reality. Been pretty consistent on those focus areas.

What needs to be figured out? Men shouldn't be competing against females, especially when opportunities, awards, scholarships, sponsorships, etc are lost.
Sports are separated based on biology so I do agree that competitive sports should stay that way regardless of identity.

If they could think better, they wouldn't be liberals

New Topics

Forum List

Back