More of leftist hypocrisy.

Sports are separated based on biology so I do agree that competitive sports should stay that way regardless of identity.
We have finally found some common ground, and this should also apply to other areas where men have physical advantages over females (for starters).

Kid asked school nurse for Vaseline for his tattoo. Nurse calls cops, and the mother of 10-year old and tattoo artist are arrested for consenting and giving tattoo to a child that is under 18 year old. Why would they get arrested, you would ask? Because law in all 50 states says that you're too young and can't consent, even with parental approval to getting tattoo. However, you can consent to "gender affirming" drugs and "transition surgeries" prior to age 18. Why? Because hypocrisy and double standards say so.

A 10-Year-Old Got a Tattoo. His Mother Was Arrested

I might have guessed

New York

:rolleyes:

What other areas?
With the recent Selective Service decisions, I'll assume transgender individuals are in the military. The outcome of this decision was "trans men" and females don't need to sign-up, yet "trans women" and males do. So .. while that doesn't align with the premise of transgenderism, will "trans women" bunk / reside with women and / or use fitness proficiency testing of women? How about vice-versa? Will "trans men" be required to have the same expectations as men on fitness proficiencies?

With the recent Selective Service decisions, I'll assume transgender individuals are in the military. The outcome of this decision was "trans men" and females don't need to sign-up, yet "trans women" and males do. So .. while that doesn't align with the premise of transgenderism, will "trans women" bunk / reside with women and / or use fitness proficiency testing of women? How about vice-versa? Will "trans men" be required to have the same expectations as men on fitness proficiencies?
I have no clue how fitness proficiencies work in the military. Gonna have to ask them about that

Campaign Xiden: "I'm going to be a champion of union workers. Good pay, good benefits union jobs. I'm the man for that."

Reality Xiden: "Beat it down the line rail wagie. I say your owner is treating you fine. Screw your sick days, don't get sick."

Maybe union guys could call Hunter and ask if donation could help things.

What is "transgender"?

Forum List

Back