More nonsense..protesting against Barrycare is 'terrorism'

The even funnier aspect of his playing the strawman card is that the strawman argument is one where it is expected that all will agree with the strawman.

Thus, my points, if they are strawmen, are true to most.

Too funny.
I love it!
A Straw Man of the Straw Man fallacy. :rofl:

Fallacy: Straw Man

Fallacy: Straw Man
Description of Straw Man

The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position. This sort of "reasoning" has the following pattern:

1. [*]Person A has position X.
    [*]Person B presents position Y (which is a distorted version of X).
    [*]Person B attacks position Y.
    [*]Therefore X is false/incorrect/flawed.
This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because attacking a distorted version of a position simply does not constitute an attack on the position itself. One might as well expect an attack on a poor drawing of a person to hurt the person.
What an idiot you are.

:lol:
CON$ are soooooo STUPID they don't even know when they are making fools of themselves.

From YOUR own link :rofl::

Perhaps the easiest place to find straw man arguments is in the political sphere. One very effective straw man argument is to take a small sound byte from a political candidate and use this to generalize about the person’s ability to hold political office. Using the straw man argument, these sound bytes are often exploited in television and print ads, intentionally casting the candidate in a bad, albeit inaccurate, light. Although most voters can and will see through the straw man argument, many will accept the argument as truth, and allow it to sway their opinion.

Last edited:
Yet you have allowed yourself to be programmed by the most famous disciples of Alinsky, your MessiahRushie and St Ronnie. :cuckoo:

You keep proving my point.
Thank you.

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

November 11, 2009
RUSH: I think that's the fastest way to persuade people, you know, is to ridicule and make fun of the people that you're having problems with.

May 14, 2007
RUSH: Everything we did about Clinton was humorous. It had a political point. We were making fun of and laughing.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: One of the techniques that Alinsky has advocated be used against people you need to destroy is ridicule, because there's no response to it. When you get ridiculed and made fun of, that's the toughest thing to have a response because everybody's laughing at you... In order to execute the strategeries and the policies of Saul Alinsky, you cannot have a soul, you cannot have a conscience, because your sole objective is to destroy people and ruin them.

June 23, 2008
RUSH: Ronald Reagan said, "Just laugh at 'em, just laugh at 'em and just ridicule it,"

Sociology, University of Chicago. Actually I was referring to reading Alinsky and being familiar with his methods. Quite a few of the professors in the 70's thought quite highly of him. Many have changed their minds. There were no 'cons' then. There was Carter and segregation though.
So let me get this straight, schools have been teaching since the 70's that the country is being "destroyed by the likes of Alinskyites" so it is more logical that Pixi got that from school rather than Stuttering LimpTard.

Again, I find that hard to believe.

If I may interject with some helpful insights. Clearly, you lack basic comprehension skills. Hence you seem to read into the posts of other people things that are not there. There appears to be a growing body of evidence that this is an affliction with what we now know as 'lefties'.... not be confused with 'liberals'. Liberals are intelligent, lefties are not.

Hope that helps.
There appears to be a growing body of evidence that CONdescension is an affliction with what we now know as CON$ervative 'righties'.

Hope that helps.

No, I read her posts!

For example, branding Libs as followers of Alinsky is vintage Stuttering LimpTard disinformation.
Her post said she has never been a Rush fan.

So much for your reading them.

Ah. Let's see; if Rush said 2+2=4 and so did I, you would conclude that I am a Rush fan.

Gotta love your "logic".

:cuckoo:
Except that was not her only post and other posts like the Alinsky posts lead me to doubt her denial. Logical people consider more than one post.

And LimpTard would never say 2 + 2 = 4. :lol:

I happen to read, you fruitcake. But if I did listen to rush, I would not hesitate saying so. I am not afraid of my convictions. I do not need to be. Why are you afriad of Rush Limbaugh. Truth is often scary? He has too much info?

I have posted many things about Alinsky. What does that have to do with Rush? :cuckoo:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/85223-rules-for-conservatives-ignore-the-radical-left.html

Ah. Let's see; if Rush said 2+2=4 and so did I, you would conclude that I am a Rush fan.

Gotta love your "logic".

Except that was not her only post and other posts like the Alinsky posts lead me to doubt her denial. Logical people consider more than one post.

I happen to read, you fruitcake. But if I did listen to rush, I would not hesitate saying so. I am not afraid of my convictions. I do not need to be. Why are you afriad of Rush Limbaugh. Truth is often scary? He has too much info?

I have posted many things about Alinsky. What does that have to do with Rush? :cuckoo:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/85223-rules-for-conservatives-ignore-the-radical-left.html
I'm hardly afraid of Stuttering LimpTard!!!
I make money off of suckers stupid enough to believe his lies!!!
:woohoo:

Gotta love your "logic".

According to libs, they have no reason to listen to a thing you or I say as we just lie.

Makes sense, huh?

According to libs, they have no reason to listen to a thing you or I say as we just lie.

Makes sense, huh?

I think they project, is all. Kind of like a cheating spouse accusing the other of cheating because he or she is

Last edited:

Makes sense, huh?

I think they deflect, is all. Kind of like a cheating spouse accusing the other of cheating because he or she is
Yes, they project (and deflect).

stop being violent

problem solved

speak out against violence

problem solved

stop making excuses for the violence, or giving cover for the violence, defending the violence.

problem solved

It is the same problem with all of the legitimate and concerned people that work at or support PETA, where the few violent ones, give the entire group a bad name and also puts the entire group under close scrutiny of the fbi and homeland security.
Accept that a free society comes with the warts and all, or live in a police state.

Did you know you could be fined or jailed in places like France if you tell a joke or state an opinion that is not politically correct?

Would you like to see that here?

Stating an opinion or making a joke IS NOT ILLEGAL HERE, nor is protesting, and THIS is NOT what we are talking about....??? Don't you think you are trivializing what has been going on with the intimidation acts of some? What is the reason behind such?

stop being violent

problem solved

problem solved

stop making excuses for the violence, or giving cover for the violence, defending the violence.

problem solved

It is the same problem with all of the legitimate and concerned people that work at or support PETA, where the few violent ones, give the entire group a bad name and also puts the entire group under close scrutiny of the fbi and homeland security.
Accept that a free society comes with the warts and all, or live in a police state.

Did you know you could be fined or jailed in places like France if you tell a joke or state an opinion that is not politically correct?

Stating an opinion or making a joke IS NOT ILLEGAL HERE, nor is protesting, and THIS is NOT what we are talking about....??? Don't you think you are trivializing what has been going on with the intimidation acts of some? What is the reason behind such?
It looks a lot more like they are trying to make trivial or non existant 'acts' an excuse to shut down speech not to their liking, and YOU seem to be in favor of it.

What is YOUR REASON for that??!

It looks a lot more like they are trying to make trivial or non existant 'acts' an excuse to shut down speech not to their liking, and YOU seem to be in favor of it.

What is YOUR REASON for that??!

What is your reason for saying she's advocating shutting down speech when she clearly was just saying people shouldn't be violent when excersizing it?

What violence has been perpetuated? Did I miss something? Last I read, someone may have used the n-word (not nice - but not violent) and another may have gotten saliva on someone by accident. Who was beaten? Have these "terrorists" been charged yet?

Personally I think calling someone (or thousands of someones) "terrorists" is far more disgusting than one person using the n-word. But hey - it's not about shutting down speech, right?

What violence has been perpetuated? Did I miss something? Last I read, someone may have used the n-word (not nice - but not violent) and another may have gotten saliva on someone by accident. Who was beaten? Have these "terrorists" been charged yet?

Personally I think calling someone (or thousands of someones) "terrorists" is far more disgusting than one person using the n-word. But hey - it's not about shutting down speech, right?

That's what drives me crazy about poltiical correctness. We are not supposed to be prejudiced or bigoted or discriminate against anybody, yet black people are allowed to use the 'n' word with impunity and in the most disgusting ways, but if a white person uses it even in jest, it is a cardinal sin and is likely to get him or her bounced out of a school, a job, an elected position, or whatever.

Students or others brandishing signs and screaming and yelling their protests of whatever ilk at George W. Bush or his administration and that was applauded as citizens exercising their Constitutional right to free speech and demonstrating their patriotism. But if anybody on the right does that, it is domestic 'terrorism' or inciting domestic 'terrorism'.

I apologize for the unflattering photos of the Secretary of State that accompany this You Tube clip, but the Left admired her for this statement in an impassioned speech. But what is different from this and a rightwinger saying the same thing?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]YouTube - I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton[/ame]

stop being violent

problem solved

problem solved

problem solved

That's what we tell the Palastenians all the time and you guys cheer for them.. another fine contortion for the libtard double standard. I fucking love it.

That's what drives me crazy about poltiical correctness. We are not supposed to be prejudiced or bigoted or discriminate against anybody, yet black people are allowed to use the 'n' word with impunity and in the most disgusting ways, but if a white person uses it even in jest, it is a cardinal sin and is likely to get him or her bounced out of a school, a job, an elected position, or whatever.

Students or others brandishing signs and screaming and yelling their protests of whatever ilk at George W. Bush or his administration and that was applauded as citizens exercising their Constitutional right to free speech and demonstrating their patriotism. But if anybody on the right does that, it is domestic 'terrorism' or inciting domestic 'terrorism'.

I apologize for the unflattering photos of the Secretary of State that accompany this You Tube clip, but the Left admired her for this statement in an impassioned speech. But what is different from this and a rightwinger saying the same thing?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0"]YouTube - I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton[/ame]

That's OK. We know that the Hildebeast hates taking a backseat to the Messiah...

Hillary_Bam-Bam.jpg

(PHOTO: Courtesy EIB )

Forum List

Back