More Losers and Suckers?

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Besides taxpayers, our soldiers and war dead, Trump sees the religious folks just the same.
In his eyes everyone is under those words. To him, Mr. Trump sees more of his voters as just "losers and suckers"
Go and play his game and see who the real suckers are.

Trump Secretly Mocks His Christian Supporters

Former aides say that in private, the president has spoken with cynicism and contempt about believers.

"From the outset of his brief political career, Trump has viewed right-wing evangelical leaders as a kind of special-interest group to be schmoozed, conned, or bought off, former aides told me. Though he faced Republican primary opponents in 2016 with deeper religious roots—Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee—Trump was confident that his wealth and celebrity would attract high-profile Christian surrogates to vouch for him."

“His view was ‘I’ve been talking to these people for years; I’ve let them stay at my hotels—they’re gonna endorse me. I played the game,’” said a former campaign adviser to Trump, who, like others quoted in this story, spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private conversations."

Besides taxpayers, our soldiers and war dead, Trump sees the religious folks just the same.
In his eyes everyone is under those words. To him, Mr. Trump sees more of his voters as just "losers and suckers"
Go and play his game and see who the real suckers are.

Trump Secretly Mocks His Christian Supporters

Former aides say that in private, the president has spoken with cynicism and contempt about believers.

"From the outset of his brief political career, Trump has viewed right-wing evangelical leaders as a kind of special-interest group to be schmoozed, conned, or bought off, former aides told me. Though he faced Republican primary opponents in 2016 with deeper religious roots—Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee—Trump was confident that his wealth and celebrity would attract high-profile Christian surrogates to vouch for him."

“His view was ‘I’ve been talking to these people for years; I’ve let them stay at my hotels—they’re gonna endorse me. I played the game,’” said a former campaign adviser to Trump, who, like others quoted in this story, spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private conversations."

Bad news champ, Secretly doesn't mean the same as Privately. What the hell ever happened to "words matter", dumbass.

Let me guess, according to un-named liberal Trump hating sources am I right? Which aides specifically? Don't they have the guts to speak out publicly?
Can you read? Trump aides. Unreal how you get so nervy.
was this person one of the aides?......

download (1).png

Let me guess, according to un-named liberal Trump hating sources am I right? Which aides specifically? Don't they have the guts to speak out publicly?

View attachment 394521
Probably.
so you believe all these "unknown" people and what they supposedly say?.........

View attachment 394521
Probably.
so you believe all these "unknown" people and what they supposedly say?.........
Pretty much. Seems that when they leave his presence their words come out.

View attachment 394521
Probably.
but yet they are too chicken shit to identify themselves?...yea lots of credibility there....

View attachment 394521
Probably.
but yet they are too chicken shit to identify themselves?...yea lots of credibility there....
I bet if you were around the guy you would here plenty.
When you would spill some of the Trump beans then you would face the Twitter guy. You know that, right?

View attachment 394521
Probably.
When you would spill some of the Trump beans then you would face the Twitter guy. You know that, right?
if i was going to say something about someone i will say it and you will know who i am......and fuck this twitter guy.....

View attachment 394521
Probably.
What sick fantasy land do you live in

These anonymous sources have been very wrong before...and yet the media never revealed them.....which is what you do when your source is shit and burns you.....hmmmmmmm but they don't, because they are made up

Even John Bolton said he didn't do it.....you guys are really fucked up mentally

View attachment 394521
Probably.

These anonymous sources have been very wrong before...and yet the media never revealed them.....which is what you do when your source is shit and burns you.....hmmmmmmm but they don't, because they are made up

Even John Bolton said he didn't do it.....you guys are really fucked up mentally

The left lies, for a living. Just say anonymous source and you can fabricate any story you like.

View attachment 394521
Probably.

The left lies, for a living. Just say anonymous source and you can fabricate any story you like.
yeah I don't get where they don't ever question anything....it's crazy, it's like the media is always truthful.....and never lies or makes a mistake....so weird

from the article:

Trump says the angriest he's been during his reelection bid was when The Atlantic reported that he had called American military members who died at war "losers" and "suckers."⁣

"It's a totally made-up story," Trump said Thursday. "They don't even have any witnesses, they made it up. And that's why they're lowlifes, because they made it up and went with a story. They know it wasn't true but they use it all the time.

Forum List

Back