More Liberal Press Propaganda

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
The liberal media are using such reports to fuel anti-globalization and protectionist sentiment. My answer to this propaganda is to import MORE food from China and Mexico. It is cheap and saves us money. Poor people in America can buy these nutritious goods with their food stamps and taxpayers get more value for our hard-earned tax dollars. These liberal protectionists are worried about poor people but oppose importing food from China, a process that creates JOBS for POOR PEOPLE in China. Typical leftist hypocrites.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2007-06-16-asia-foods_N.htm

The liberal media are using such reports to fuel anti-globalization and protectionist sentiment. My answer to this propaganda is to import MORE food from China and Mexico. It is cheap and saves us money. Poor people in America can buy these nutritious goods with their food stamps and taxpayers get more value for our hard-earned tax dollars. These liberal protectionists are worried about poor people but oppose importing food from China, a process that creates JOBS for POOR PEOPLE in China. Typical leftist hypocrites.

For once you post something that makes sense, this administration should be blocking all foods and any types of products that come in oral or topical forms, from China. But, it's just like with the Southern border.

Did you read the article you linked?

You want poor Americans to buy (with food stamps) potentially poisoned food (or as you referred to it, "nutritious goods") from China?

This creates jobs for poor people in china?

It would appear that this makes people in China desperate to sell their goods, and promotes them using potentially harmful chemicals on food Americans eat.

Did you read the article you linked?

You want poor Americans to buy (with food stamps) potentially poisoned food (or as you referred to it, "nutritious goods") from China?

This creates jobs for poor people in china?

It would appear that this makes people in China desperate to sell their goods, and promotes them using potentially harmful chemicals on food Americans eat.

You got to know that BushLover, well doesn't. Everything he posts, you must invert.

Mmmmmrrrooooooooooooommmmmmm.

That is the sound of his post going over my head.

I checked his previous posts, and now I understand.

My apologies BushLuvah.

Poison food is bad. bleh.

Forum List

Back