More insurrections.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That is, according to Beetlejuice, the Mayor of Chicago

Apparently "it" was referring to an insurrection of police refusing to get vaccinated.

Oh the horror!

Looks like democracy is in danger again.

Who knew?

Votto
Every Chicago cop should quit and head for a Red state or city. They all need good cops.

I'm sure Lightfoot could get social workers to do the cops jobs. That is of course till one sees a gun or a knife.

Votto
Every Chicago cop should quit and head for a Red state or city. They all need good cops.

I'm sure Lightfoot could get social workers to do the cops jobs. That is of course till one sees a gun or a knife.
If they do, instead of putting more police on her own street, which she did, she will either have to put more social workers to guard her home or she will have to pay with her own money for body guards.

Apparently "it" was referring to an insurrection of police refusing to get vaccinated.

Oh the horror!

Who knew?

She's not only female!

She's black!

She's not only female!

She's black!
But how do you tell the sex of fish?

1634738754045.png

You are better off using the pronoun "it"

Trust me on this

Oh the horror!

Who knew?

Sounds like she's afraid she's about to run out of armed stormtroopers to enforce her draconian COVID mandates like her Australian tyrant heroes. My oh my, that pesky Constitution of ours just keeps getting in the way of tin pot dictators.

they think they are GODS. Like Sub-creature Gozer the Gozerian from GhostBusters asked. Ray...........

Yes, this is exactly true. But it's not just democrat politicians who believe the State is God. ALL our modern politicians, with a very, very few exceptions (maybe), believe they were anointed by God Himself to lord over us unwashed masses. It's high time we demonstrated true wrath and power.

If they do, instead of putting more police on her own street, which she did, she will either have to put more social workers to guard her home or she will have to pay with her own money for body guards.
Cut that out. Now you know she will somehow find a way to use tax payers money to pay for her bodyguards... its never a strain on their pockets

Insurrection is now a word democrats use when a large amount of people don't do what they say.

Democrats and liberals love extreme language.

Like the term "racist," the term "insurrection" has been repeated so frequently of late that it has lost any meaning.

There's a phenomenon known as "semantic satiation," in which repeating the same word over and over and over again in sequence causes the word to lose all comprehensible meaning to anyone hearing it. Pretty much everyone has experienced this at some point, usually while goofing around as a child.

Modern political hyperbole has about the same effect.

Like the term "racist," the term "insurrection" has been repeated so frequently of late that it has lost any meaning.

There's a phenomenon known as "semantic satiation," in which repeating the same word over and over and over again in sequence causes the word to lose all comprehensible meaning to anyone hearing it. Pretty much everyone has experienced this at some point, usually while goofing around as a child.

The demleftists order their media allies to repeat it over and over again. Like Pavlovs dogs the slow witted fall in line. You read it here everyday in this forum.

Insurrection, racist, Nazi, triggered, violence and so on are also other words they love to constantly use. They go with extreme wording right off the bat and use it so much it now means nothing.

Like a situation would call for "it kind of pissed me off some when he said that to me" they instead will use "his hateful words were violent".

Forum List

Back