More improving news about the hoax

Something VERY Suspect about today’s and yesterday’s numbers.
Today is not over but after yesterday’s record setting tests of 2.65 million with 166k infections, a very low 6.25% today’s count is a mere 1 million tests with 141,000 infection a staggering record setting 14.1% so some numeric error made yesterday into today OR after that very low 6.25% yesterday they needed greatly inflated numbers today to keep the fake fear hoax intact
And look....the Gestapo Governor in Michigan with all her lockdowns and brown shirts has knocked off 200 citizens today!

Today is not over but after yesterday’s record setting tests of 2.65 million with 166k infections, a very low 6.25% today’s count is a mere 1 million tests with 141,000 infection a staggering record setting 14.1% so some numeric error made yesterday into today OR after that very low 6.25% yesterday they needed greatly inflated numbers today to keep the fake fear hoax intact
And look....the Gestapo Governor in Michigan with all her lockdowns and brown shirts has knocked off 200 citizens today!
The percentage chance of getting a serious or critical infection is So Small that it really does not matter if we mingle or segregate

Last two days numbers wonky and all over the place so to even out the tally for both days is 4 million tests and 350,000 positives, 8.75%

Stop The Presses
Unless it’s a typo on Worldometer there were a record setting 2,632,000 tests and 161,500 positives
I got a feeling it’s supposed to be 1,632,000 but if not today plunged to 6.15 % infection rate.
Hospitalizations up to 25,300 which is definitely up from the summer but still a very small percentage of currently active cases on order of 0.48%.
DateState (or territory)New testsCases (confirmed plus probable)Negative PCR tests (people)Currently hospitalized/Now hospitalizedDeaths (confirmed and probable)Total test results
Nov 30, 2020561,596,75713,337,969153,862,59396,039259,075192,769,788
Worldmeters numbers here goofball.....274,495 total deaths into 13,924,503 cases the mortality rate has now dropped again to 1.97%. 25,329 critical cases into 5,421,265 active cases gives you a .47% critical case rate which has been stated at least 20 times here already. These numbers have been on the steady decline for months now. And 13,924,503 cases into 194,936,573 tests gives you a 7.1% positive test rate...the least important of all the statistics....and we just ran a day of 2.7 million tests and 162,000 positives for a mere 6% positivity rate.
If by 2.7 million tests you mean 1,603,253 then you wouldn't be the lying scum you are!
And dividing total deaths, which are 276,976 BTW, into TOTAL cases has already been shown to be MORONIC because it STUPIDLY assumes that not one single person of the 5,498,496 active cases will die. :cuckoo:
We now have 98,691 hospitalizations, INCREASING at 2,000 per day, and 2,611 new deaths, comparable to the deaths we had in April before we knew how to treat the Trump-45 virus!!!!!
And critical cases are now 25,722, an increase of over 500 after the 2,611 deaths reduced the critical care number!

Last edited:
That is because yesterday's tests were 1,603,253, NOT 2.65 million, but I had already pointed that out to you so you knew you were lying when you made that post!

Last edited:
Last two days numbers wonky and all over the place so to even out the tally for both days is 4 million tests and 350,000 positives, 8.75%
Again you have padded the test total by 1+ million.
Today's new tests are 1,288,444 and yesterday's were 1,603,253.
DateState (or territory)New testsCases (confirmed plus probable)Negative PCR tests (people)Currently hospitalized/Now hospitalizedDeaths (confirmed and probable)Total test results
Dec 1, 2020561,288,44413,515,234154,753,20798,691261,789194,064,728
Nov 30, 2020561,603,25313,338,483153,864,36496,053259,316192,776,284

That is because yesterday's tests were 1,596,757, NOT 2.65 million, but I had already pointed that out to you so you knew you were lying when you made that post!
STFU up, you little creep....the testing apparatus is beyond suspect and that goes double for the "death count". My father passed away due to organ failure that didn't have diddly squat to do with COVID-19 and yet the death certificate claimed that it was the cause of death and collected a cool 30K from Medi-Care....so save me your bullshit. I am looking into suing the assisted living facility that flat out lied. It's not because I wish to benefit monetarily, but to make the record straight and make them give back the money that they stole.

That is because yesterday's tests were 1,596,757, NOT 2.65 million, but I had already pointed that out to you so you knew you were lying when you made that post!
STFU up, you little creep....the testing apparatus is beyond suspect and that goes double for the "death count". My father passed away due to organ failure that didn't have diddly squat to do with COVID-19 and yet the death certificate claimed that it was the cause of death and collected a cool 30K from Medi-Care....so save me your bullshit. I am looking into suing the assisted living facility that flat out lied. It's not because I wish to benefit monetarily, but to make the record straight and make them give back the money that they stole.
STFU you lying scum POS!

STFU you lying scum POS!
#1 I am not lying as it pertains to the death of my dad in September of this year, you sad piece of shit.

#2 ANY time that you wish to personally confront my contentions in real time instead of hiding behind a keyboard? I will be more than happy to give you the opportunity to confront me lest you believe I fear your "wrath".......bet me and lose on THAT one, you sack of commie shit. I live in the DFW area and as anyone will tell you? I don't "hide" and I am totally transparent. Bring it on, punkinpuss.

STFU you lying scum POS!
#1 I am not lying as it pertains to the death of my dad in September of this year, you sad piece of shit.

#2 ANY time that you wish to personally confront my contentions in real time instead of hiding behind a keyboard? I will be more than happy to give you the opportunity to confront me lest you believe I fear your "wrath".......bet me and lose on THAT one, you sack of commie shit. I live in the DFW area and as anyone will tell you? I don't "hide" and I am totally transparent. Bring it on, punkinpuss.
BULLSHIT you sniveling keyboard cowboy coward.

STFU you lying scum POS!

You are my board bitch......I "own" you......

STFU you lying scum POS!

You are my board bitch......I "own" you......
Sure :asshole:

Great angst in the liberal community as they consider all the money being squandered on vaccines when it should be funding abortions. Anybody got stats on how many lives were lost to "The Virus" vs. those lost to The Great Democrat Hobby? Of course those die of "The Virus" don't contribute body parts to the marketplace.....

Wore a mask for longest time yet today and very tired and bad headache.
Breathing in our own exhaust for hours is very unhealthy and they are essentially requiring us to harm ourselves over something that has a very small chance to harm us.

Sounds like you have a lousy job. Hopefully your boss pays you at least $70 per hour plus bennies.

Even more insidious in this hoax, and not even clever at all, is nobody gets the “ordinary” flu anymore. Every sneeze, sniffle, cough or temperature is classified as Covid

A GOOD THING, most people only get a mild case & are fine in days or 2 weeks. Its a bad thing that people are still dying from the virus, a little less Temporary individual freedom could have saved lives. check back with us on how you feel when someone you personally care about dies or becomes life threating ill.

Forum List

Back