More improving news about the hoax

2 million tests yesterday and 172,000 positives so staying in single digits now for a couple of days at 8.5%. Actual percentage decrease in hospitalizations to 4.6% of that 8.5% (0.36%) serious to critical life taking threats. There is no surge. Their little fake chart on page 1 showing hoaxing graph chart of increased positive but nothing anywhere showing proportionally increased testing=Hoax

Let’s teview in big numerals what we are locked down over

Over last 4 months including the last 3-4 week somewhere between 1 in every 10 to 1 in every 18 people test positive for this
That means out of every 100 tested, between 6 to 10 have it

Then, out of those 6 to 10 out of 100 who have it between Zero to One requires hospitalization where death is probable . You actually have to get to 23 positives (out of 230 tested) to be assured One death will occur. Further, there is an 85% likelyhood that the One decedent was 70+ years of age and afflicted with 2-3 other life taking ailments. There is no tragic and premature loss of life occurring from Covid to healthy, young to middle age people. We are chasing fly shit in a cattle pasture . This is Exactly what has been occurring and only the willfully or unintentionally illiterate math or stat people can justify these very small numbers as a threat to all of us

Very interesting since many states have not reported yesterdays number as of yet. But you can probably find a link to back this up, right?
If the asshole had a reputable link he would have posted it in his OP as required of all Liberal posters on this board!!!!

2 million tests yesterday and 172,000 positives so staying in single digits now for a couple of days at 8.5%. Actual percentage decrease in hospitalizations to 4.6% serious to critical life taking threats. There is no surge. Their little fake chart on page 1 showing hoaxing graph chart of increased positive but nothing anywhere showing proportionally increased testing=Hoax

Over last 4 months including the last 3-4 week somewhere between 1 in every 10 to 1 in every 18 people test positive for this
That means our if every 100 tested between 6 to 10 have it

Then, out of those 6 to 10 out of 100 who have it between Zero to One requires hospitalization where death is probable . This is Exactly what has been occurring and only the willfully or unintentionally illiterate math or stat people can justify these very small numbers as a threat to all of us

Zero idea of what reality some of you live in. And you wonder why we can't get back to something approaching normal? Hint..because people like you think this is a hoax.

No, I believe the Covid virus is REAL. I just think YOU are a hoax.

Yes, there is a surge.

Graph of hospitalizations:
View attachment 420988
Graphs over exaggerate things and are mostly cartoons for the math deficient. In the last month hospitalizations have increased from 16-17,000 to 22,000. 5-6,000 more hospitalizations in 50 states over last 30 days is rationally classified as an increase and irrationally agenda classified as a “surge”
Now go back to the graph and feel really scared while knowing nothing

Last edited:
2 million tests yesterday and 172,000 positives so staying in single digits now for a couple of days at 8.5%. Actual percentage decrease in hospitalizations to 4.6% of that 8.5% (0.36%) serious to critical life taking threats. There is no surge. Their little fake chart on page 1 showing hoaxing graph chart of increased positive but nothing anywhere showing proportionally increased testing=Hoax

Then, out of those 6 to 10 out of 100 who have it between Zero to One requires hospitalization where death is probable . You actually have to get to 23 positives (out of 230 tested) to be assured One death will occur. Further, there is an 85% likelyhood that the One decedent was 70+ years of age and afflicted with 2-3 other life taking ailments. There is no tragic and premature loss of life occurring from Covid to healthy, young to middle age people. We are chasing fly shit in a cattle pasture . This is Exactly what has been occurring and only the willfully or unintentionally illiterate math or stat people can justify these very small numbers as a threat to all of us

Very interesting since many states have not reported yesterdays number as of yet. But you can probably find a link to back this up, right?
Worldometer. Try it sometime but you will most likely evade the facts.

Actual percentage decrease in hospitalizations to 4.6%
I don't know why you Trump Nazis LIE about data that anyone can get off the internet!!!!

The last teeny tiny decrease in hospitalizations was Oct 25th, every day since that teeny tiny decrease has been an increase from 41,786 then to 85,836 as of yesterday!!!!!
According to Worldometer there are 22,000 serious to critical hospitalized cases. The remainder of your numbers are not supported by data and well may be people not in jeopardy and/or suffering from a combination of issues.

In the last month hospitalizations have increased from 16-17,000 to 22,000.
Actually they increased in the last month from 41,786 Oct 25 to 85,836 yesterday Nov 23, more than double in one month!!!!!

Again why do people LIE about data that can easily be checked?????

In the last month hospitalizations have increased from 16-17,000 to 22,000.
Actually they increased in the last month from 41,786 Oct 25 to 85,836 yesterday Nov 23, more than double in one month!!!!!

Again why do people LIE about data that can easily be checked?????
The CDC site Worldometer says you are incorrect. I will stick with them rather than your unsourced frightened ass self

I don't know why you Trump Nazis LIE about data that anyone can get off the internet!!!!

The last teeny tiny decrease in hospitalizations was Oct 25th, every day since that teeny tiny decrease has been an increase from 41,786 then to 85,836 as of yesterday!!!!!
According to Worldometer there are 22,000 serious to critical hospitalized cases. The remainder of your numbers are not supported by data and well may be people not in jeopardy and/or suffering from a combination of issues.
:link:
My numbers are actually supported by data, here is the link:

6 states yet to report today and all in the lower half of positives so looks like another single digit day for rate of infection
Lockdown liberals weep and look elsewhere to scare themselves and hoax others.

See I go by your beloved CDC official site Worldometer and not some agenda oriented stats fudgers that you cherry picked to confirm your needless fears.

Worldometer. Try it sometime but you will most likely evade the facts.

I went to world meter right after you posted and could not fine anything you posted and it was not updated from yesterday on todays date. You can also go to each individual department of health and what you may find interesting are numbers don't match.

The hoax. Incredible.

This delusion is historic in scope.
Yes, it's just that our eyes are deceiving us. We should just listen to authority figures and let them think for us.

:laughing0301:
You should let the “scientists” run and ruin your life because one out of every 200 tested people gets seriously sick which in emotionland means it’s quite probable that you will too AND
you will infect in the same serious manner Everyone you come in contact with
Lib hoax 101

Last edited:

See I go by your beloved CDC official site Worldometer and not some agenda oriented stats fudgers that you cherry picked to confirm your needless fears.
Still NO link to worldometer data on HOSPITALIZATIONS, no surprise there. I posted my link to the REAL data.

Explain why my wif s Ann al Dr visit was cancelled and why our ER is turned ng non covid issues away. Some hoax. Dumber than dumb enough his viewpoint is.

The hoax is putting you fervent love behind any leader. There hasn't been one president I would ever rally behind. Think on this.

Still NO link to worldometer data on HOSPITALIZATIONS, no surprise there. I posted my link to the REAL data.
I do not lead you to the river to find your wTer to drink
Worldometer has a site for the USA which shows the serious or critical hospitalizations. It also provides many other useful stats which combat the hoax. This is why you choose to not visit it while pretending it does not exist

Forum List

Back