...more images on the assault on Officer Sickinick (sp?).....

Well, as has been covered extensively on this venue, poor Ms. Babbitt was committing a breaking & entering that directly threatened armed officers who had repeatedly warned her and her colleagues to cease and desist.
She violently approached them nonetheless.

It was a sad and unfortunate incident of very poor judgement.
With a very high cost.
To her, of course.
But also to her family and those who loved her.

Wrong.
An unarmed woman is not any sort of threat to armed police, and there NO warning by the police at all.
The warnings you hear on the video are from other protestors.
In fact, the cop that shot Babbit just barely missed killing the 2 police officers who were originally blocking Babbits entry through the window.

Earth to MinTrut, earth to MinTrut........this was NOT a BLM protest.
Ooooooooh!

So as I said, it was NOT a BLM protest!

NOW I understand. :)
It was arguably an 'insurrection' by deluded followers of an about to be ex-president who thought they could stop the Constitutional peaceful transfer of power by assaulting the Congress that was validating the November vote.
Naw.
Here, do this: Go to HBO and watch their recent documentary of "Four Hours at the Capitol".

I think you will find it informative.
Here, do this:

Think for yourself. :)

"His blood pressure caused by over consumption of donuts couldn't handle the excitement. Mother Nature is cruel.... to poor lifestyle habits.

Well, I think we recognize those anti-police tropes that get thrown around by the snarky and the irresponsible. Or those who have had conflicts with law enforcement in their past.

However, the widow of the officer believes it was the conflict with one or more Capitol attackers that directly led to his death.

And too, would we be surprised if that widow...and the family's insurer ......would file a tort suit against whoever the videos demonstrate were the attackers of Sickinick?

After all, being violently struck, then having high-strength chemical repellant intentionally sprayed directly into his face, could ---a jury may decided-----could have been a significant contributing factor leading to the officer's untimely death shortly after being attacked.

Now the good poster Kidd, and/or a defense attorney, may very well argue it was really years of HoHo's that killed him within hours of the filmed attacks.

But I kinda/sorta suspect that a jury would be skeptical of the Dunkin'Donut theory as the sole contributor.
So, if a modicum of justice for the policeman's family can be imperfectly delivered out of the defendant's bank accounts, home equity, and garnished paychecks.....so be it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you fucking NAZI
you fucking NAZI.
Is it fair to describe the above contributors as proto-typical MAGAHatters?
Are they fair representatives of the character, discretion, and maturity of the Republicans/Conservatives on this chatroom venue?
In short, do their contributions here make MAGAHatters look better or worse?
Are they who Trump Supporters really want to be like?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it is perfectly clear that you know nothing about constitutional rights or the use of deadly force.
Well, not being trained in 'constitutional rights' and/or 'use of deadly force'......I would not disagree wholly with the good poster Tory. So, in the absence of those attributes I must rely on this:
"USCP's Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) determined the officer's conduct was lawful and within Department policy, which says an officer may use deadly force only when the officer reasonably believes that action is in the defense of human life, including the officer's own life, or in the defense of any person in immediate danger of serious physical injury," said a statement from the United States Capitol Police released on Monday, August 23.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...just barely missed killing the 2 police officers..."
Ummm, watch the several videos again. Please.

He got her center-mass as, I believe, officers facing an imminent threat are trained to do.
I would say it was good shooting per training, however, I will acknowledge she made herself an awfully easy close-range target leaping towards him as she did.

DOA Babbitt is DOA because of Babbitt......and not because 'he barely missed' others. If those other two officers were truly in danger of being hit, as the poster Rigby asserts....well then, it was a good thing that DOA Babbitt was there to stop the bullet.

Earth to MinTrut, earth to MinTrut........this was NOT a BLM protest.

It was arguably an 'insurrection' by deluded followers of an about to be ex-president who thought they could stop the Constitutional peaceful transfer of power by assaulting the Congress that was validating the November vote.

Here, do this: Go to HBO and watch their recent documentary of "Four Hours at the Capitol".

I think you will find it informative.
"Aaguably?" That's a prog's way of saying he has no evidence.

Well, I think we recognize those anti-police tropes that get thrown around by the snarky and the irresponsible. Or those who have had conflicts with law enforcement in their past.

However, the widow of the officer believes it was the conflict with one or more Capitol attackers that directly led to his death.

And too, would we be surprised if that widow...and the family's insurer ......would file a tort suit against whoever the videos demonstrate were the attackers of Sickinick?

After all, being violently struck, then having high-strength chemical repellant intentionally sprayed directly into his face, could ---a jury may decided-----could have been a significant contributing factor leading to the officer's untimely death shortly after being attacked.

Now the good poster Kidd, and/or a defense attorney, may very well argue it was really years of HoHo's that killed him within hours of the filmed attacks.

But I kinda/sorta suspect that a jury would be skeptical of the Dunkin'Donut theory as the sole contributor.
So, if a modicum of justice for the policeman's family can be imperfectly delivered out of the defendant's bank accounts, home equity, and garnished paychecks.....so be it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it fair to describe the above contributors as proto-typical MAGAHatters?
Are they fair representatives of the character, discretion, and maturity of the Republicans/Conservatives on this chatroom venue?
In short, do their contributions here make MAGAHatters look better or worse?
Are they who Trump Supporters really want to be like?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, not being trained in 'constitutional rights' and/or 'use of deadly force'......I would not disagree wholly with the good poster Tory. So, in the absence of those attributes I must rely on this:
"USCP's Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) determined the officer's conduct was lawful and within Department policy, which says an officer may use deadly force only when the officer reasonably believes that action is in the defense of human life, including the officer's own life, or in the defense of any person in immediate danger of serious physical injury," said a statement from the United States Capitol Police released on Monday, August 23.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, watch the several videos again. Please.

He got her center-mass as, I believe, officers facing an imminent threat are trained to do.
I would say it was good shooting per training, however, I will acknowledge she made herself an awfully easy close-range target leaping towards him as she did.

DOA Babbitt is DOA because of Babbitt......and not because 'he barely missed' others. If those other two officers were truly in danger of being hit, as the poster Rigby asserts....well then, it was a good thing that DOA Babbitt was there to stop the bullet.
"However, the widow of the officer believes it was the conflict with one or more Capitol attackers that directly led to his death."

Sicknic was not killed during the riots or by any rioters. Prog morons will continue to peddle the lie that he was no matter how often or how emphatically it has been debunked. That's why you assholes are not worth debating.

Forum List

Back