...more images on the assault on Officer Sickinick (sp?).....

She was leading a violent mob that had hospitalized dozens of cops already

Fuck her.

She got what she deserved.

Stop molly coddling these asshole MAGArats
No there's that prog compassion we've all come to know and respect!

She is dead because she failed to STOP when ordered to ...WHEN she was breaching the last line of defense for basically the entire government
Yeah, the last line of defense from a 140 lb unarmed woman.

They must have been terrified!

Well, first good poster Tory, I wasn't there. I was about a thousand miles away.

However, what I saw on several videos was a violent mob battering at a barricade intentionally erected to prevent their entry. The shortly-to-become-dead gal was an integral part of that mob. Video shows her emphatically and vigorously remonstrating with the officers on the other side of that barricade.

And once the barricade was breached she was the first to charge into the breach directly towards the officers.....who had repeatedly warned her and others to back off, to go away, to not enter. Hell, even a pistol was brandished by an officer, which was loudly acknowledged by the mob.. Babbitt knew a gun was present and aimed.

She entered anyway.
She entered in a threatening manner.
She became DOA.
Babbitt's DOA-ness is because of her. Her aggressive actions, threatening manner, her dismissing the threat of an aimed gun, her ignoring the emphatic verbal warnings.

Babbitt is dead because of Babbitt.

May her family find peace.
Cops aren't allowed to shoot people because they don't follow police orders, you fucking NAZI.

Today's New York Times offers us all a little more detail on this incident.
Plus shows us images of the attack.

If only they'd been BLM protestors - then this would go away. :)

I highlighted the lie for you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tory says the statement-- "She entered in a threatening manner" is a lie.

Umm, good poster Tory, you are trying too hard.
"Lie" you say?

Checked the definition of "lie" recently?
The 'intent-to-deceive' is kinda sorta determinant.

So then, let's go there. Let's track back to --- "Threatening manner"?

I'll count some of the ways it is truthy vs. deceptive: (others are welcome to join)

1. Didn't ask permission to enter a restricted area. The most obvious standard. Nor was she invited. Either seem to be a pretty low bar for avoiding being shot.

2. She was visibly agitated seconds before she leaped into the breach. She shouted something (compliments? threats? recipes?) accompanied with vigorous hand and arm gestures at the officers moments before her sudden thrust forward.

3. After being warned not to enter...and threatened with a gun if she did enter......but still, she entered. In a forceful manner, directly forward and at the officers behind the barricade.

(i.e., she didn't 'sneak' in.)

4. And then she had an angry violent mob behind her....of which she was an obvious participant of.

5. All of which sure seems 'threatening' to me and, more important, to the reviewing authorities.

5. And then... Ms Babbitt became DOA....for all of the above.

And may you too, good poster Tory.

------------------------------------------------------

* "USCP's Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) determined the officer's conduct was lawful and within Department policy, which says an officer may use deadly force only when the officer reasonably believes that action is in the defense of human life, including the officer's own life, or in the defense of any person in immediate danger of serious physical injury," said a statement from the United States Capitol Police released on Monday, August 23.

Last edited:
"If only they'd been BLM protestors - then this would go away."

That seems like an odd assertion to express in a thread about the January 6th Capitol riot and the death of a rioter who, to the best of my knowledge, had no ties with the Black Lives Matter advocacy group.
Nor, was that group a participant in that confrontation at the barricade that resulted in the poor deluded Ms. Babbitts' death.

Does the good poster MinTruth think Babbitt was part of BLM? Or, that BLM was part of that confrontation at the barricade?

Batter up, avataree MinTruth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tory says the statement-- "She entered in a threatening manner" is a lie.

Umm, good poster Tory, you are trying too hard.
"Lie" you say?

Checked the definition of "lie" recently?
The 'intent-to-deceive' is kinda sorta determinant.

So then, let's go there. Let's track back to --- "Threatening manner"?

I'll count some of the ways it is truthy vs. deceptive: (others are welcome to join)

1. Didn't ask permission to enter a restricted area. The most obvious standard. Nor was she invited. Either seem to be a pretty low bar for avoiding being shot.

2. She was visibly agitated seconds before she leaped into the breach. She shouted something (compliments? threats? recipes?) accompanied with vigorous hand and arm gestures at the officers moments before her sudden thrust forward.

3. After being warned not to enter...and threatened with a gun if she did enter......but still, she entered. In a forceful manner, directly forward and at the officers behind the barricade.

(i.e., she didn't 'sneak' in.)

4. And then she had an angry violent mob behind her....of which she was an obvious participant of.

5. All of which sure seems 'threatening' to me and, more important, to the reviewing authorities.

5. And then... Ms Babbitt became DOA....for all of the above.

And may you too, good poster Tory.

------------------------------------------------------

* "USCP's Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) determined the officer's conduct was lawful and within Department policy, which says an officer may use deadly force only when the officer reasonably believes that action is in the defense of human life, including the officer's own life, or in the defense of any person in immediate danger of serious physical injury," said a statement from the United States Capitol Police released on Monday, August 23.
An unarmed woman is authorization for deadly force because he feared for his on life? From what? Was he scared she would try to kiss him to death?

Ridiculous!

That seems like an odd assertion to express in a thread about the January 6th Capitol riot and the death of a rioter who, to the best of my knowledge, had no ties with the Black Lives Matter advocacy group.
Nor, was that group a participant in that confrontation at the barricade that resulted in the poor deluded Ms. Babbitts' death.

Does the good poster MinTruth think Babbitt was part of BLM? Or, that BLM was part of that confrontation at the barricade?

Batter up, avataree MinTruth.
You appear to be confused.

But yeah, if this were a BLM protest, Democrats wouldn't care.

"Was he scared she would try to kiss him to death? Ridiculous!"

Well yes, good poster Tory, I too believe Ms. Babbitt kissing the officer...or any officer ....to death is ridiculous.
But you see, kissing really ain't the issue.

Violently breaching a barricade specifically ---and just moments before ---erected to bar her surging mob of violent individuals was what was really at issue.
Not kissing, despite your imagination.

If those mobsters had not violently battered the doors and created and opening....if Babbitt had not 'vigorously'(?) shouted at the officers in a seemingly threatening manner, ....if Babbitt had not been shrouded in a concealing garb.......if Babbitt had not suddenly thrust herself into the just shattered breach and directly towards the officers who had just warned her NOT to ......

Well......and this just may be me......but maybe things would have turned out differently for poor deluded Ms. Babbitt.

Babbitt is dead because of.....Babbitt.

I hope I am clear on that.

"But yeah, if this were a BLM protest,"

Earth to MinTrut, earth to MinTrut........this was NOT a BLM protest.

It was arguably an 'insurrection' by deluded followers of an about to be ex-president who thought they could stop the Constitutional peaceful transfer of power by assaulting the Congress that was validating the November vote.

Here, do this: Go to HBO and watch their recent documentary of "Four Hours at the Capitol".

I think you will find it informative.

Well yes, good poster Tory, I too believe Ms. Babbitt kissing the officer...or any officer ....to death is ridiculous.
But you see, kissing really ain't the issue.

Violently breaching a barricade specifically ---and just moments before ---erected to bar her surging mob of violent individuals was what was really at issue.
Not kissing, despite your imagination.

If those mobsters had not violently battered the doors and created and opening....if Babbitt had not 'vigorously'(?) shouted at the officers in a seemingly threatening manner, ....if Babbitt had not been shrouded in a concealing garb.......if Babbitt had not suddenly thrust herself into the just shattered breach and directly towards the officers who had just warned her NOT to ......

Well......and this just may be me......but maybe things would have turned out differently for poor deluded Ms. Babbitt.

Babbitt is dead because of.....Babbitt.

I hope I am clear on that.

Yes, it is perfectly clear that you know nothing about constitutional rights or the use of deadly force.

Earth to MinTrut, earth to MinTrut........this was NOT a BLM protest.

It was arguably an 'insurrection' by deluded followers of an about to be ex-president who thought they could stop the Constitutional peaceful transfer of power by assaulting the Congress that was validating the November vote.

Here, do this: Go to HBO and watch their recent documentary of "Four Hours at the Capitol
I think you will find it informative.

How many of those arrested were charged with insurrection?

"How many of those arrested were charged with insurrection?"

I honestly don't know.
Why would it matter to you?
I mean by that ...... if a conviction for assaulting a federal officer with a weapon gets one 20yrs; but a conviction for 'insurrection' gets one 10yrs......well, for me personally, I'll rely on the judgement of the judges and the prosecutors on which is most applicable.

10yrs, 20yrs.....for violent right wing jackass patriotism on January 6th....shux, either one seems suitable to my non-lawyerly mind.

And you?

I honestly don't know.
Why would it matter to you?
I mean by that ...... if a conviction for assaulting a federal officer with a weapon gets one 20yrs; but a conviction for 'insurrection' gets one 10yrs......well, for me personally, I'll rely on the judgement of the judges and the prosecutors on which is most applicable.

10yrs, 20yrs.....for violent right wing jackass patriotism on January 6th....shux, either one seems suitable to my non-lawyerly mind.

And you?

You cannot assault a federal officer unarmed unless your hands are lethal weapons.

You cannot have an insurrection if no one is charged with it.

Tell me how many federal agents were hospitalized? I'll give you a hint. It looks like an "o" but it is a number.

Well, as has been covered extensively on this venue, poor Ms. Babbitt was committing a breaking & entering that directly threatened armed officers who had repeatedly warned her and her colleagues to cease and desist.
She violently approached them nonetheless.

It was a sad and unfortunate incident of very poor judgement.
With a very high cost.
To her, of course.
But also to her family and those who loved her.

Yep, no telling how scary a sweater and scarf can be....dumbass.

I'm more concerned with why Ashley Babbitt's murderer hasn't been charged.
If you assault a branch of government and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and member of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your retarded face.

New Topics

Forum List

Back