More hard evidence that Covid is MAN MADE

At this point who gives a shit if it was man made or not. The cats out of the bag, it's in the world now. We really need to stop obsessing over it and letting it control our lives. It's done, it's over with it, just deal with it like the flu.

If you're scared get a vaccine, wear a mask, don't leave your house I don't care but leave everyone else alone to deal with it how they want and stop bringing fear about by constantly making it a hot topic.

At this point who gives a shit if it was man made or not. The cats out of the bag, it's in the world now. We really need to stop obsessing over it and letting it control our lives. It's done, it's over with it, just deal with it like the flu.

If you're scared get a vaccine, wear a mask, don't leave your house I don't care but leave everyone else alone to deal with it how they want and stop bringing fear about by constantly making it a hot topic.
It matters to the extent of mega proportions. If we "let this go" (not a chance btw) what a world you're paving the way toward. Yikes.

As you know, this novel virus has had a gargantuous global impact and the origins have been buried it would appear. It takes years of exhaustive measures to determine origin, and CCP did everything to muddy the waters prior to allowing the first independent team in to investigate.

In the future, maybe only 200 years from now even considering the current exponential growth rate in knowledge, we "modern humans" as we call ourselves, will be known as "ancient modern man Phase 2- aka: a period of great technological advancements without any brain growth".....or something along those lines. I am serious here even though I have to laugh thinking about it how many think we are so advanced. I consider most people (including myself) to be advanced primates and nothing more. Look at how ethical decision making isn't keeping up now, if measurable I'd say decades behind now. It's about to hit the fan but how it will play out during this chaotic transition is unknown at this time.

My goal is to have as much fun possible, to learn as much as possible, and fully embrace my modern primate status!

New Topics

Forum List

Back