More Good News

FuckJoe.jpg

Most popular isn’t a thing anymore. It hasn’t been in quite a while. The better way to consider it. More accurate anyway. Is least unpopular.

W was not the best choice. He was the least unpopular choice twice. Obama wasn’t the most awesome thing ever. He was more liked than McCain and Romney. That is like saying you prefer me to Herpes. It doesn’t mean you like me. It means you really don’t want herpes.

In 2016 we had two terrible candidates. People disliked Trump far less than they did Hillary. So they showed up in greater numbers to vote against Hillary than to vote against trump.

And if you doubt me remember your own arguments a year ago. We have to stop the Democrats. We have to defeat Trump. That was the sales pitch. Every campaign argues that the reason to vote for them is you are really voting against the other guy who is just awful.

Biden wasn’t more popular. But if the choice between the two steaming piles of shit we were given to choose from. More people thought that the steaming pile of shit that was Biden was preferable to the steaming pile of shit that was Trump.

This reality mutates ten seconds after the election. Suddenly everyone wants to pretend that the voters loved the guy they voted for to vote against the other guy.

Maybe ten percent of you all who voted for Trump loved him. The rest felt he stank a little less than Biden.

The way to look at the numbers is this. How many voted against Trump. How many thought that steaming pile of shit was way smellier than the steaming pile of shit that was Biden.

Most popular isn’t a thing anymore. It hasn’t been in quite a while. The better way to consider it. More accurate anyway. Is least unpopular.

W was not the best choice. He was the least unpopular choice twice. Obama wasn’t the most awesome thing ever. He was more liked than McCain and Romney. That is like saying you prefer me to Herpes. It doesn’t mean you like me. It means you really don’t want herpes.

In 2016 we had two terrible candidates. People disliked Trump far less than they did Hillary. So they showed up in greater numbers to vote against Hillary than to vote against trump.

And if you doubt me remember your own arguments a year ago. We have to stop the Democrats. We have to defeat Trump. That was the sales pitch. Every campaign argues that the reason to vote for them is you are really voting against the other guy who is just awful.

Biden wasn’t more popular. But if the choice between the two steaming piles of shit we were given to choose from. More people thought that the steaming pile of shit that was Biden was preferable to the steaming pile of shit that was Trump.

This reality mutates ten seconds after the election. Suddenly everyone wants to pretend that the voters loved the guy they voted for to vote against the other guy.

Maybe ten percent of you all who voted for Trump loved him. The rest felt he stank a little less than Biden.

The way to look at the numbers is this. How many voted against Trump. How many thought that steaming pile of shit was way smellier than the steaming pile of shit that was Biden.
Horseshit.

Avoidance "moving away" mindsets are no less that 3X less motivating that acquiring "moving toward" mindsets.

Judging by what the AZ recanvass internals showed, it's highly probable that ballot boxes were stuffed across the nation.....Incumbents who increase their vote totals don't lose above-board elections.

Last edited:
Well, I was wondering where the daily alt-right circle jerk of whines and tears was.
Found it.

Psst...Trump lost. His rally last night just continued the long slide downward of just repeating the greatest hits. Nothing new.
It was kinda pathetic.

Horseshit.

Avoidance "moving away" mindsets are no less that 3X less motivating that acquiring "moving toward" mindsets.

Judging by what the AZ recanvass internals showed, it's highly probable that ballot boxes were stuffed across the nation.....Incumbents who increase their vote totals don't lose above-board elections.

Obama got 4 million fewer votes in 2012 than in 2008. How did he win? According to you he should have lost.

John Kerry got more votes than Gore. How did Bush win?

Participation in 2020 was higher than 2016. But that is just numbers.

Look at the ads that were run. Stop the Democrats. Vote Trump. Say no to Trump. Vote Biden.

Neither candidate gave us reasons to vote for them. Both were full of reasons to vote
Against the other guy.

The pathetic part is...........NONE of them will LEARN anything from this!!!
They will continue to believe the liars, cheats, frauds, and "most popular" fuktards.

Forum List

Back