More good news if you're an illegal alien

This would apply only to those immigrants who are awarded Social Security numbers. How many would that be under Obama's Executive Order?

Damned if I know...numbers range from 500k to 3 million. I guess we'll have to wait for the bill to find out what in it...

This would apply only to those immigrants who are awarded Social Security numbers. How many would that be under Obama's Executive Order?
How many have stolen SS numbers?
Did Obama's EO steal SS numbers for them?

If they already had stolen SS numbers, they have been getting the EITC all along and that is an entirely separate problem.

Damned if I know...numbers range from 500k to 3 million. I guess we'll have to wait for the bill to find out what in it...
When the Republican Congress grants amnesty to all illegal aliens and not just the select group for which Obama has delayed deportation, will you come back and rant and rave about all those people getting retroactive EITCs thanks to the GOP?

When the Republican Congress grants amnesty to all illegal aliens and not just the select group for which Obama has delayed deportation, will you come back and rant and rave about all those people getting retroactive EITCs thanks to the GOP?
Absolutely.

Absolutely.
I believe you will.

You better brace yourself. It's coming.

Forum List

Back