More Global Warming; Unprecedented Snow in Hawaherah

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Lol, yes, I intentionally misspelled Hahvaheee. I try to misspell 'I' but I cant somehow.

So if it gets hotter than normal, it is Global Warming. If it gets colder than normal it is Climate Change, right?

I mean when did the climate NOT change?

This is so confusing, lol.

Snow Has Fallen in a Hawaii State Park for Perhaps the First Time Ever - Geek.com

As a winter storm bore down on the Hawaii islands early Monday, officials are warning residents of gusty winds, rain, high surf, and a rarer sight: snow.

Hawaii’s Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR) Division of State Parks is reporting that “for perhaps the first time ever, snow has fallen in a Hawaii State Park.”

Polipoli State Park on Maui is blanketed with snow. It could also be the lowest elevation snow ever recorded in the state. Polipoli is at 6200 feet elevation,” the DLNR said in a press release posted on their Facebook page.​

According to the holy global warming cults state religion any weather event has nothing to do with the global climate and you're a big dummy who doesn't believe in science
(see fudged data and failed economic analytics = science)

Hallowed be thy gore Amen
Now if you have a heatwave even though its a weather event THEN according to true believers the YES that can be directly linked to global warming/climate change

like its like very sciencey n like stuff
deniers should be imprisoned derp
galileo_631.jpg

Attorney General Lynch Looks Into Prosecuting 'Climate Change Deniers'

Lol, yes, I intentionally misspelled Hahvaheee. I try to misspell 'I' but I cant somehow.

So if it gets hotter than normal, it is Global Warming. If it gets colder than normal it is Climate Change, right?

Snow Has Fallen in a Hawaii State Park for Perhaps the First Time Ever - Geek.com

As a winter storm bore down on the Hawaii islands early Monday, officials are warning residents of gusty winds, rain, high surf, and a rarer sight: snow.

Hawaii’s Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR) Division of State Parks is reporting that “for perhaps the first time ever, snow has fallen in a Hawaii State Park.”

Polipoli State Park on Maui is blanketed with snow. It could also be the lowest elevation snow ever recorded in the state. Polipoli is at 6200 feet elevation,” the DLNR said in a press release posted on their Facebook page.​
Hey! Are you going to believe the “experts” or your lying eyes?

Lol
Let me guess, man-made global cooling or man-made global warming… I think a new name needs to be made up for it

Lol
Let me guess, man-made global cooling or man-made global warming… I think a new name needs to be made up for it
Climate Hoax.

Seems to cover all their bases, no?

Lol
Climate Hoax.

Climate change should be changed to Al gores ass crack

Last edited:

Sigh... Do we have to do the weather vs climate thing again?

Sigh... Do we have to do the weather vs climate thing again?
gore1.jpg

Lol
Climate Hoax.

Climate change should be changed to Al gores ass crack
Climate Cleft?

Forum List

Back