More evidence that the left has destroyed masculinity

Homie's getting himself set up to be scammed by that Ukrainian bimbo.

What a dork. :auiqs.jpg:

Homie's getting himself set up to be scammed by that Ukrainian bimbo.

What a dork. :auiqs.jpg:
Probably not a bimbo. Scary, how some guys are that blinded....with such delusions of grandeur and are completely self unaware of the lanes they belong in.

Those are some real devastating weapons she has though.

Only thing true women are attracted to is masculinity, but they are getting more and more of these soy boy types.

I sort of feel sorry for him.

The "ONLY" thing women are attracted to is masculinity? :laughing0301:
You people are clueless...

Looks like you're pretty clueless on that front, buddy.

Women are attracted to masculinity. They latch on to masculine strength, direction, and steadiness at a VERY early age. It's the counterbalance and firm center to her emotional highs and lows. That's why girls with daddy issues are so easy.

When you say that to women, they get REALLY mad, because they secretly know it is true.

Only thing true women are attracted to is masculinity, but they are getting more and more of these soy boy types.

Women are attracted to masculinity. They latch on to masculine strength, direction, and steadiness at a VERY early age. It's the counterbalance and firm center to her emotional highs and lows. That's why girls with daddy issues are so easy.

When you say that to women, they get REALLY mad, because they secretly know it is true.

Women are attracted to money, masculinity when they are still at home living off Dad. A man can have money and no masculinity(like Trump) and still have women, whereas a man with no money and masculinity will have few womens that want him....

Last edited:

Look everyone, Moonglow is a cuck.

Does your woman make you watch? Does she make you wear special boots for your pegging?

Lol

Keep believing women are into soy boy weaklings.

Women are attracted to money, masculinity when they are still at home living off Dad. I man can have money and no masculinity(like Trump) and still have women, whereas a man with no money and masculinity will have few womens that want him....

It is literally the EXACT OPPOSITE. You're not in a relationship with a woman, are you?

Look everyone, Moonglow is a cuck.

Does your woman make you watch? Does she make you wear special boots for your pegging?

Lol

Keep believing women are into soy boy weaklings.

You keep trying to put me in your position, no thanks I'll stay single till I die.

Women are attracted to money, masculinity when they are still at home living off Dad. I man can have money and no masculinity(like Trump) and still have women, whereas a man with no money and masculinity will have few womens that want him....

It is literally the EXACT OPPOSITE. You're not in a relationship with a woman, are you?

I have not met one woman who has kids that wants a man who doesn't earn money.

INCELs talking about masculinity. Hilarious.

Candycorn has a thing for soy?

Everyone knows that you dream of Trump - the big alpha willing to protect his surroundings and show who is boss. In the head 24/7... but do pretend.

Don't give up champ, your woman is out there.

1603205075175.png

View attachment 404296

I don't understand how or why these folks need their weekly abortions. Anyone on the forum has things to explain?

INCELs talking about masculinity. Hilarious.

Candycorn has a thing for soy?

Everyone knows that you dream of Trump - the big alpha willing to protect his surroundings and show who is boss. In the head 24/7... but do pretend.
No she doesn't. She is frustrated though, you know with her two pump chump.

Last edited:

View attachment 404296

I don't understand how or why these folks need their weekly abortions. Anyone on the forum has things to explain?

Consider the alternative, spending years and years with one of those liberal women.

Moonglow paints with a wide brush ... but I think he's right to a degree ... or perhaps right at a base level ...

Women want to pass on their genetic material as much as men do ... so she seeks a mate who can provide the resources for her and her children ... be it a good hunter, a builder of homes or a weaver of cloth ... and of course today all this is measured in money ... this can be demonstrated by setting a plain-looking man in a store front window in plain-looking clothes and ask passing women if they would date this guy ... most will say no ... put the fella in Armani and the girls will roll their knickers on the spot ...

90% of women worldwide refused to admit money is the only thing they find attractive in a man ...

Moonglow paints with a wide brush ... but I think he's right to a degree ... or perhaps right at a base level ...

Women want to pass on their genetic material as much as men do ... so she seeks a mate who can provide the resources for her and her children ... be it a good hunter, a builder of homes or a weaver of cloth ... and of course today all this is measured in money ... this can be demonstrated by setting a plain-looking man in a store front window in plain-looking clothes and ask passing women if they would date this guy ... most will say no ... put the fella in Armani and the girls will roll their knickers on the spot ...

90% of women worldwide refused to admit money is the only thing they find attractive in a man ...
In our monetary world, and our monetary reality, of course they want men with money. You kidding?

What that 90% bs survey shows is what I have known for a long time. There are at least TWO men in every woman's life. One, is the one they DESIRE. One they are INFATUATED with. One that has their heart and they tremble at the thought of being with him. The other guy is the guy they marry and most times they are not the same guy.

Don't have to believe it, but it is reality.

Forum List

Back