More evidence of Trump’s mental decline? Trump takes another cognitive exam.

Trump recently bragged he ”aced ” a cognitive test. As you will recall those tests require that you draw a picture of a clock and repeat five words. This raises a number of serious questions.

First, what did Trump’s doctors see in Trump that they thought that Trump should retake the dementia test? How is it that’s we’ve a president who is in charge of the nuclear codes who brags he can draw a clock? No other president I can recall has had to take these tests other than Trump.

Trump‘s mental fitness in office has never been more in question. Most people can see that Trump is in severe mental decline. Remember Trump has a family history of Alzheimers and dementia. He seems to be keeping with the family tradition.

New York Times and MSNBC ... TDS Democratic Party "stupid" News for the cognitively impaired and socially butt-hurt... ;)
So elaborate stop with the dissertations in length.

I limit my pearls to TDS swines due to their limited cognitive abilities.. ;) ..
Unfortunately you are a sad case. So far in denial that you refuse to see what is right in front you. You refuse to hear or accept Trump’s own words. That is sad. Very sad.

I agree with this part ..

President Trump on Thursday volunteered to Sean Hannity, the Fox News host, that he “very recently” took a test at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center measuring his mental acuity and “aced” it.

The rest is petty well bullshit ..

Then he should prove it, otherwise , its just another one of his lies.

Eh, Trump's fine .. dingy Joe .. not so much, he says he's been tested several times but you are afraid of the proof, correct?

Where's your fairness sweet Penelope?

Forum List

Back