More evidence of Republican retardation

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
This doofus is trying to make an issue out of a woman picking out a dress.
Members of the audience booed profusely, but Walsh wasn’t fazed. He went on to address his criticism of Duckworth picking out her clothes for the Democratic convention — by holding up the photo.

The audience booed again, very loudly, as Walsh was finishing his statement. For her part, Duckworth accused Walsh of trying to distract from the issues — and she got in a kicker of her own.

“And yes, I do sometimes look at the clothes that I wear,” she said. “But for most of my adult life, I’ve worn one color — it’s called camouflage.”
Joe Walsh Attacks Tammy Duckworth With Dress Photo | TPM2012

This doofus is trying to make an issue out of a woman picking out a dress.
Members of the audience booed profusely, but Walsh wasn’t fazed. He went on to address his criticism of Duckworth picking out her clothes for the Democratic convention — by holding up the photo.

The audience booed again, very loudly, as Walsh was finishing his statement. For her part, Duckworth accused Walsh of trying to distract from the issues — and she got in a kicker of her own.

“And yes, I do sometimes look at the clothes that I wear,” she said. “But for most of my adult life, I’ve worn one color — it’s called camouflage.”
Joe Walsh Attacks Tammy Duckworth With Dress Photo | TPM2012

What an incredible ass he is.

I recall similar comments directed at Michelle Obama for a dress she wore to something. The narrative included the word "ghetto," but I can't recall it all right offhand.

This is par for the course for the GOP. Talk about anything and everything negative about Obama and the Democrats to keep from talking about their own plans and policies.

Every good magician knows the trick. It's called "misdirection."

Forum List

Back