More evidence of muslim hate and intolerance

:cool::cool:Click here: Muslims hate and kill Palestinian Christians - YouTube

It's like beating a dead camel.
Apologists deny it while Islamists and Jihadists are proud of it.
The Sunni/Shi'a conflict is a bloody mess and they do not bother to contain their violence to intra-Muslim carnage.
They consider the violence to be their religious duty and to mention it is to meddle in their affairs and leaves you open to a fatwa.

:cool::cool:Click here: Muslims hate and kill Palestinian Christians - YouTube

It's like beating a dead camel.
Apologists deny it while Islamists and Jihadists are proud of it.
The Sunni/Shi'a conflict is a bloody mess and they do not bother to contain their violence to intra-Muslim carnage.
They consider the violence to be their religious duty and to mention it is to meddle in their affairs and leaves you open to a fatwa.

We're not supposed to know what they're up to. :razz:

Having their tool in the White House has exposed them, but ... those with brains see it.

Thanks for your post and for speaking the truth! :eusa_angel:

You always hear about the "moderate Muslim." Ever see one come forward during times of turmoil? If you can find a few, they are very few and far between. The crowds we witnessed recently in Lybia, how many did you spot trying to stop the incident? And don't forget those fine Muslim Americans dancing on rooftops after 9/11.

Then we have our resident POS, Sunni Man who won't denounce the death of the Ambassador and 3 others nearly three weeks later. All he ever responds is to post:

And?:cool:

But after all, we are the intolerant, hating infidels now aren't we? :eusa_eh:

You always hear about the "moderate Muslim." Ever see one come forward during times of turmoil? If you can find a few, they are very few and far between. The crowds we witnessed recently in Lybia, how many did you spot trying to stop the incident? And don't forget those fine Muslim Americans dancing on rooftops after 9/11.

Then we have our resident POS, Sunni Man who won't denounce the death of the Ambassador and 3 others nearly three weeks later. All he ever responds is to post:

As we saw from the link I posted earlier, even the most "peaceful" muslims SMILED at the destruction and deaths of 9/11.

I firmly believe there is no such animal as a moderate muslim. It's an oxymoron.

Perhaps you missed the exchange between Sunni and Seal.
Sunni mocked Seal because Christians do not "rage" against insults to their religion as Sunni's peeps do.
The clown was actually proud of the slaughter and carnage wrought by those who believe they can prove their "piety" by killing the infidel.
Such is the 21st Century Muslim "mind."

As we saw from the link I posted earlier, even the most "peaceful" muslims SMILED at the destruction and deaths of 9/11.

I firmly believe there is no such animal as a moderate muslim. It's an oxymoron.

It's safe to say there are many Mideast Muslims that don't much like us. We are responsible for much of that disdain and distrust. IMHO there are also many who do not hate us and some who even like and admire us.
It's the haters who get all the ink.

It's safe to say there are many Mideast Muslims that don't much like us. We are responsible for much of that disdain and distrust. IMHO there are also many who do not hate us and some who even like and admire us.

I'm confused by your statement saying we are responsible. Please explain. thnx

Sure.
We serve our national interests as we see fit and some of our actions in implementing and defending those interests may conflict with the interests of other states and other people. I'm certain in your own life your actions have created conflict with others, most of which is resolved peacefully (but some not so peacefully).
America is the best but we ain't perfect.

These silly Mud People's religion is very BITCH LIKE, it teaches SUBMISSION to the government as if you were a bitch in a Moula's bed chamber.
The silly Mud People will eventually SUBMIT to the United States as if they were a bitch in there own country, and the LONG DICK of America will tear that ass up.

A message to all Mud People: SUBMIT !!!!!!

Sure.
We serve our national interests as we see fit and some of our actions in implementing and defending those interests may conflict with the interests of other states and other people. I'm certain in your own life your actions have created conflict with others, most of which is resolved peacefully (but some not so peacefully).

Are you speaking of the War on Terror which the muslims created on 9/11? Of course our interests conflict with theirs. They seek to destroy the West, per their koran - are we to lie down and take it and not ruffle their feathers in the name of OUR freedom? I don't think so. :mad:

These silly Mud People's religion is very BITCH LIKE, it teaches SUBMISSION to the government as if you were a bitch in a Moula's bed chamber.
The silly Mud People will eventually SUBMIT to the United States as if they were a bitch in there own country, and the LONG DICK of America will tear that ass up.

A message to all Mud People: SUBMIT !!!!!!

haha, that was different than I would have said it, but the same sentiment.

:clap2:

i admit there are lots of anti-west muslims,but please dont generalize muslims. there are good muslims too.
example is the kurds. most kurds have sympathy for the american people. Ive seen lots of american flag (alongside the kurdish flag) hang out of kurdish houses on 9/11.

Sure.

Are you speaking of the War on Terror which the muslims created on 9/11? Of course our interests conflict with theirs. They seek to destroy the West, per their koran - are we to lie down and take it and not ruffle their feathers in the name of OUR freedom? I don't think so. :mad:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo]What A Maroon! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg]Of Mosques and Men: Reflections on the Ground Zero Mosque - YouTube[/ame]

Sure.

I did not suggest we should or even could take a course other than our own best interest and our involvement in the Mideast did not begin after 9/11.
I simply stated that in pursuing and protecting our interests we created conflict with some in the Mideast.
Like I said, I'm certain in your own life your actions have created conflict with others, most of which is resolved peacefully (but some not so peacefully). I know I have.
As a nation we have done the same.

Sure.

I did not suggest we should or even could take a course other than our own best interest and our involvement in the Mideast did not begin after 9/11.
I simply stated that in pursuing and protecting our interests we created conflict with some in the Mideast.
Like I said, I'm certain in your own life your actions have created conflict with others, most of which is resolved peacefully (but some not so peacefully). I know I have.

I'm trying to understand you, really.

There's no comparison between myself, one individual, and our entire military force fighting for OUR freedom, well, other than the CIC.

I can't get past the notion that WE created conflict, when we merely responded to it.

I'm trying to understand you, really.

There's no comparison between myself, one individual, and our entire military force fighting for OUR freedom, well, other than the CIC.

I can't get past the notion that WE created conflict, when we merely responded to it.

Our involvement in Mideast affairs is not just a reaction to recent conflict but rather is proactively serving our national interests, a perfectly necessary and legit thing to do.
We've been pursuing and protecting our interests there since "the shores of Tripoli" causing some foreign nations and people, right or wrong, to react negatively.
I did not compare you, an individual, to our entire military force. I created an analogy in hopes of helping you understand my POV. You don't seem interested in doing so.
Instead you seem interested in picking a fight with one who sees things much as you do and I've been fighting for our national interests since long before you were born.

Forum List

Back