AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.

0lnGRnz.jpg

Sadly, this human tragedy offers more evidence of America's expanding MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS fueled by OUR expanding sub-culture of *African American Child Abuse and Neglect* that nationally popular American recording artists and victims of Childhood Trauma Kendrick Lamar and the late Tupac Shakur repeatedly mention in their music or speak about during interviews.

I hold ALL of AMERICAN SOCIETY responsible for the violent deaths of these Americans that I have NO DOUBT was committed by depressed, emotionally damaged Americans who as children who were HORRIBLY ABUSED, NEGLECTED and MALTREATED by their primary *MATERNAL CAREGIVERS who WILLFULLY DISREGARD* their parental responsibility and obligation to their children, as well as their moral, ethical, societal duty and responsibility to their neighbors and community to raise and nurture a fairly or wonderfully happy American child maturing into a reasonably happy, responsible teen and adult respecting themselves, their neighbors and the authority responsible for maintaining peace in all American neighborhoods.

It is time to end "America's War on Poverty," correctly renaming OUR Nation's abhorrent expanding SOCIAL & MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS known as CHILDHOOD TRAUMA, to

*"America's War on Childhood Abuse and Neglect"*

Who are the responsible, caring, concerned, loving Americans taking meaningful ACTION to protect from harm our Nation's most valuable, precious and cherished assets? Where are YOU???

I'm sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep us safe, cared for and loved right from our start.

Peace.
_____
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

____
Tagged: Julie Dombo

Look on the bright side, at least you get to use these 6 deaths as vehicle to attack the War on Poverty and rap music.

Eleven children just lost their parents in this slaughterer and you're too busy gassing on about Tupac. Twat.

Look on the bright side, at least you get to use these 6 deaths as vehicle to attack the War on Poverty and rap music.

Eleven children just lost their parents in this slaughterer and you're too busy gassing on about Tupac. Twat.
The stats suggest that at least seven were already missing their fathers before the shooting. Why do you care about black parents all of a sudden?

The stats suggest that at least seven were already missing their fathers before the shooting. Why do you care about black parents all of a sudden?

What does that have to do with the OP whining about rap music? Oh wait...nothing. Also, you misunderstand, I care about all parents all the time and when something dreadful happens I don't dance on their graves to make lame political points.

I thought the PC term for America's most perpetually butthurt, utterly failed race of black morons was Basketball-Americans

What does that have to do with the OP whining about rap music? Oh wait...nothing. Also, you misunderstand, I care about all parents all the time and when something dreadful happens I don't dance on their graves to make lame political points.
Lame political point? The entire cultural demise is rooted in depletion of family structure.
So why are you now only concerned about black parents when the lack of complete parenting among blacks has been causing this problem for decades?

Hello, MDK. I am sorry that some folks fail to recognize I am focused on the Child Abuse and Neglect that often results with children maturing into depressed, angry, frustrated teens and adults expressing and sharing their emotional pain in their music.

Yung Gamin is not a rapper though Acapella he broadcasts worldwide his pain and disappointment about witnessing Americans experiencing Childhood Abuse and Neglect.

Peace.

When is enough enough? This shit happens every day in Detroit.

Once you are done mourning, let us know when you are ready to discuss the source of the problem, which is bad parenting.

People have 3 choices.

1. Be better parents
2. Don't have kids
3. Status quo.

Im done making excuses for and defending bad parents. And their kids who will repeat their parents mistakes.

Schools in poor cities need to do a better job educating those kids and these communities need to push to reduce their birth rate

I have a friend he probably makes $8 hr right now. Sometimes he makes $10 or $12 but even he has enough $ to buy smokes play poker and drink. Know how? He doesn't have kids.

Once you are done mourning, let us know when you are ready to discuss the source of the problem, which is bad parenting.

People have 3 choices.

1. Be better parents
2. Don't have kids
3. Status quo.

Im done making excuses for and defending bad parents. And their kids who will repeat their parents mistakes.

Schools in poor cities need to do a better job educating those kids and these communities need to push to reduce their birth rate
sealybobo just crushed your pathetic attempt to silence a very needed conversation. Why dont you just shut up mdk. Quit pretending like you give a damn about these parents. Your only concern is sweeping the real problem under the rug, since talking about it makes the black community look bad. Your idiotic political correctness has no place here.

6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.

0lnGRnz.jpg

Sadly, this human tragedy offers more evidence of America's expanding MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS fueled by OUR expanding sub-culture of *African American Child Abuse and Neglect* that nationally popular American recording artists and victims of Childhood Trauma Kendrick Lamar and the late Tupac Shakur repeatedly mention in their music or speak about during interviews.

I hold ALL of AMERICAN SOCIETY responsible for the violent deaths of these Americans that I have NO DOUBT was committed by depressed, emotionally damaged Americans who as children who were HORRIBLY ABUSED, NEGLECTED and MALTREATED by their primary *MATERNAL CAREGIVERS who WILLFULLY DISREGARD* their parental responsibility and obligation to their children, as well as their moral, ethical, societal duty and responsibility to their neighbors and community to raise and nurture a fairly or wonderfully happy American child maturing into a reasonably happy, responsible teen and adult respecting themselves, their neighbors and the authority responsible for maintaining peace in all American neighborhoods.

It is time to end "America's War on Poverty," correctly renaming OUR Nation's abhorrent expanding SOCIAL & MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS known as CHILDHOOD TRAUMA, to

*"America's War on Childhood Abuse and Neglect"*

Who are the responsible, caring, concerned, loving Americans taking meaningful ACTION to protect from harm our Nation's most valuable, precious and cherished assets? Where are YOU???

I'm sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep us safe, cared for and loved right from our start.

Peace.
_____
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

____
Tagged: Julie Dombo

Being white and being killed by a black person is about the same odds as hitting the lotto.

But violent white people. You can find them after every championship game.

People have 3 choices.

1. Be better parents
2. Don't have kids
3. Status quo.

sealybobo just crushed your pathetic attempt to silence a very needed conversation. Why dont you just shut up mdk. Quit pretending like you give a damn about these parents. Your only concern is sweeping the real problem under the rug, since talking about it makes the black community look bad. Your idiotic political correctness has no place here.

Oh, fuck off. This has nothing to do political correctness. Five people and an unborn child were just gunned down at a BBQ and you some of you have decided to whine about rap music. You'll have to excuse if find this concern for black parents to be disingenuous horseshit. That isn't any different than fools whining about Confedrate flags after Roof's massacre.

People have 3 choices.

1. Be better parents
2. Don't have kids
3. Status quo.

Oh, fuck off. This has nothing to do political correctness. Five people and an unborn child were just gunned down at a BBQ and you some of you have decided to whine about rap music. You'll have to excuse if find this concern for black parents to be disingenuous horseshit. That isn't any different than fools whining about Confedrate flags after Roof's massacre.
tumblr_lzpeydTfVC1qgk1bzo1_500.gif

People have 3 choices.

1. Be better parents
2. Don't have kids
3. Status quo.

No, I am sad. I know one of the mothers of the victims.

Five people and an unborn child were just gunned down at a BBQ and you some of you have decided to whine about rap music.
Well seeing how you are mischaracterizing the OP, youll forgive me if i dont buy into your horse shit. You are full of shit. You dont want this talk to happen because you are a politically correct douche who prefers to sweep problems under the rug rather than try to solve them. You refuse to even identify the problems, so you ARE part of the problem.

we know we know...............all whites everywhere are perfect
We know we know, the black community doesnt have a tremendous amount of problems raising their children. Black parents are perfect.

People have 3 choices.

1. Be better parents
2. Don't have kids
3. Status quo.

No, I am sad. I know one of the mothers of the victims.

Sorry to hear that but sadly there is some truth to the OP and it's not just with blacks, parents are failing their children

Forum List

Back