More Evidence for No Aliens?

All the elements that made the dead molten rock we now call home came from the cosmos.
Stands to reason that that life exists elsewhere. Distances and time so vast, and at the edge of a spiral galaxy not really surprising we haven't heard anything yet. We have only been making EM noise for about a century.

Ask me, we will fare much better if we don't hear from anything out there for a few millennia. If anything there is probably a beacon several light years out warning of the crazed primates on the third world from Sol.

What you state is the general belief that the universe is so plentiful and vast that there should be life elsewhere? By life, we mean intelligent aliens like us. However, we find we should have discovered them already or they've contacted us by science -- Drake's Equation, Fermi Paradox, The Great Filter, etc., but haven't. We also discovered the fine tuning facts which would not allow them to survive. We are also stuck on Earth (albeit it's a wonderful place to live) because there isn't a place we can colonize, i.e. fine tuning again precludes us.
We should not have discovered them yet as in real time we are still not effectively looking

Actually if you believe in God you already believe in aliens

As I understand from reading Christianity, only the Holy Spirit (spirit only) lives within the believers in the whole universe. There are only have memories of Jesus. God the Father has left although people hate that idea. Only Satan is physically (invisible as spirit) here to be "god of the world and prince of the power of the air," but he likes hiding too much.

Yet, no one asks me to produce that alien.

We should not have discovered them yet as in real time we are still not effectively looking

As I understand it, there are only two places left in our solar system to look (the rest are too far probably in our lifetimes). There are below the surface of Mars and Jupiter's moon Europa. We plan to look under the surface of Mars in the 2030s with manned expeditions. Europa is in the 2020s with probes, but not sure how far they will get by 2030.

Do you agree with that or you're just pulling wild hopes out of your rear end during our lifetimes (even if you're young)?

As I understand it, there are only two places left in our solar system to look (the rest are too far probably in our lifetimes). There are below the surface of Mars and Jupiter's moon Europa. We plan to look under the surface of Mars in the 2030s with manned expeditions. Europa is in the 2020s with probes, but not sure how far they will get by 2030.

Do you agree with that or you're just pulling wild hopes out of your rear end during our lifetimes (even if you're young)?
That is not true because you are determining that life has to be what they know. NASA claims to have found a life produced gas on Venus I believe. Also the most important thing is becoming the aliens ourselves anyway as that way we can survive the end of this system so this solar system is actually irrelevant for that

NASA claims to have found a life produced gas on Venus I believe.

That was methane on Mars and it probably wasn't Martian farts that caused it but inorganic processes. Of course, NASA thinks it a sign of organic life and want to explore underground even more, i.e. Martians are shy and cut their farts underground to avoid detection.

That was methane on Mars and it probably wasn't Martian farts that caused it but inorganic processes. Of course, NASA thinks it a sign of organic life and want to explore underground even more, i.e. Martians are shy and cut their farts underground to avoid detection.
Wrong as I said it was Phosphine on Venus

Wrong as I said it was Phosphine on Venus

Okay, but Carl Sagan said, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." I would not put just phosphine as that.

Besides all the wonderful videos of the Mars land rovers we saw in 2019, I just learned that SETI@home was shutdown in 2020. Sorry, it's a few months late. That's great news for the God didn't create aliens crowd :pinkygirly:. When will SETI toss in the towel when it has gone from government funding, private funding, and now crowdsourcing?

I think those who want aliens, i.e. atheists and their scientists, are scratching their heads. Now, they will be saying there are too many stars and galaxies, so it's the reason we aren't finding intelligent aliens like in the sci-fi books, film, and other media. At the outset, it was the reason given for being able to find aliens.

At the outset for the Mars Rover mission last year, NASA gave us as one of the reasons, "Right Conditions for Life":

pia17074-unannotated-fi.jpg

doesn't matter----there is no god

Besides all the wonderful videos of the Mars land rovers we saw in 2019, I just learned that SETI@home was shutdown in 2020. Sorry, it's a few months late. That's great news for the God didn't create aliens crowd :pinkygirly:. When will SETI toss in the towel when it has gone from government funding, private funding, and now crowdsourcing?

I think those who want aliens, i.e. atheists and their scientists, are scratching their heads. Now, they will be saying there are too many stars and galaxies, so it's the reason we aren't finding intelligent aliens like in the sci-fi books, film, and other media. At the outset, it was the reason given for being able to find aliens.

At the outset for the Mars Rover mission last year, NASA gave us as one of the reasons, "Right Conditions for Life":

Where's your evidence for your claim of no God?

I got evidence for no aliens which I just presented. Also, I got evidence for no abiogenesis. Does it mean the argument is settled? Pretty much, but the science of atheism won't admit it they are wrong and continue to claim big universe.

I have evidence there is and have presented it many times, but you continue to hide your head in the dirt.

Last edited:
Remember, fine tuning is the argument against abiogenesis. It does relate to intelligent aliens as they would've had to evolve from abiogenesis, but that process is more difficult so they were assumed to exist like us due to big universe, i.e. because intelligent life exists on Earth, there must be intelligent life elsewhere.

I just found an article on Stephen Hawking and before he died he let out the fine tuning parameters that he and his scientists working on the big bang found. His weak explanation is that the Multiverse hypothesis provides a natural explanation to overcome fine tuning. Yet, he wasn't convincing -- Did the dying Stephen Hawking really mean to strengthen the case for God? | Philip Goff.

Also, I discovered Hawking wrote a book in 2010 to argue that nature could produce fine tuned humans , but I suppose he had to get support for his multiverse theory first before admitting to the fine tuning -- https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/sep/12/the-grand-design-stephen-hawking.

My claim is his papers and such by him and his scientists were scrubbed from the internet because it helped the creationists against abiogenesis and consequently intelligent aliens elsewhere.

Where's your evidence for your claim of no God?

I got evidence for no aliens which I just presented. Also, I got evidence for no abiogenesis. Does it mean the argument is settled? Pretty much, but the science of atheism won't admit it they are wrong and continue to claim big universe.

I have evidence there is and have presented it many times, but you continue to hide your head in the dirt.
hahahhahah--no god--you people claim it--YOU have to prove it--not me

Nothing about aliens living underground.

Which was my point. NASA is wasting money looking for aliens underground when creation scientists know there aren't any and know abiogenesis does not happen.

What did you read? It's there. Did you sleep through the rover vids in the news, too?

" After touching down on the Red Planet Feb. 18, 2021, NASA's Mars 2020 Perseverance rover will scour Jezero Crater to help us understand its geologic history and search for signs of past microbial life. But the six-wheeled robot won't be looking just at the surface of Mars: The rover will peer deep below it with a ground-penetrating radar called RIMFAX. "

Here are some images to give you a better idea -- Space Images.

They want to send humans to Mars in the 2030s to do more of the drilling the surface and such. I want to see the shoveling of ice at the crater.
What leads you to believe NASA is looking for aliens unground on Mars?

I rather they just write on their website saying they're exploring Mars to see if humans can live there since it's the planet most like ours in the solar system. Then maybe the libs will be willing to move over there since the Earth is doomed from AGW, nuclear war, air, water, chemical, and other pollution, or overpopulation from cons opposing abortion, or the danger of cons owning too many guns.
Fascinating stuff.

I‘m still curious about your belief in aliens living underground on Mars.

My bel
Fascinating stuff.

I‘m still curious about your belief in aliens living underground on Mars.

My beliefs about aliens are they don't exist anywhere, period. Also, NASA should just explore underground Mars to see if liberals and atheists who want to go there to relocate can survive underground.

Since aliens don't exist anymore, we might as well put Drake's Equation to work elsewhere -- Famous equation to determine whether aliens exist now used for spread of COVID-19

Here are the other stories if you and other atheists crave aliens -- Aliens | Fox News.

Forum List

Back