More Empirical Evidence That Recent Climate Change Warming Is Not A Threat

Again, you have provided nothing which disproves the scientific fact the human caused AGW is happening.

When will that evidence be presented?
There's no evidence you will accept. To make matters worse, you don't understand any of this. You're like the sheep in Animal Farm.

The correlation between CO2 and temperature is broken. Our present climate is 2C cooler with 120 ppm more atmospheric CO2.

There's no evidence you will accept. To make matters worse, you don't understand any of this. You're like the sheep in Animal Farm.

The correlation between CO2 and temperature is broken. Our present climate is 2C cooler with 120 ppm more atmospheric CO2.
Dude, that was a million years ago. How does that inform us for the human caused warming today?

Can you present the atmospheric composition of the planet when the CO2 was warmer at 120ppm, not not.

It has already been presented many times.. Enjoy your own circle jerk... I'm done playing your circular games.

The uneducated moron never addressed what we post just bring in his useless consensus and modeling crap over and over as his reply.

He never addresses the science we show him at all and he never showed his understanding what the AGW conjecture even when we tried to get the bot to answer it he doesn't.

That is why I put him on Ignore as he is a total waste of time.

Dude, that was a million years ago. How does that inform us for the human caused warming today?

Can you present the atmospheric composition of the planet when the CO2 was warmer at 120ppm, not not.
otto is an idiot.gif

The correlation is broken!!!!!

The uneducated moron never addressed what we post just bring in his useless consensus and modeling crap over and over as his reply.

He never addresses the science we show him at all and he never showed his understanding what the AGW conjecture even when we tried to get the bot to answer it he doesn't.

True...
But I was able to teach others who read. Everyone can see the defection and cultish behavior. I wont be playing with him much more.. His usefulness is about used up.

Your science is just not disproving the climate change happening. It's small ball deflection and obfuscation of reality.

You don’t have the evidence to support the claim.

Why would anyone accept that?

Forum List

Back