More Empirical Evidence That Recent Climate Change Warming Is Not A Threat

Otto is the gift that keeps on giving..... And he is clueless.

I think he just glances on our postings for 3 seconds then post his stupid retort quickly which sounds like we are dealing with a mental patient who behaves like a bot.

No one here can refute this statement.

Theory, models and direct measurement confirm CO2 is currently the main driver of climate change.

BWHAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa

Every model FAILS inside 10 years.. WITHOUT EXCEPTION... Your line is pure bull shit...
The models were evaluated by starting them in 1979 and comparing them with EMEPRICAL EVIDENCE. They were all trained with the same exact climatic information pre-1979. This is what happens to them when they play out.. THEY FAIL..

cmip5-73-models-vs-obs-20n-20s-mt-5-yr-means11 Dr Roy Spencer.png

Who has disproved it?

Lord muckington?
LOL... You are a bot... Many people have disproved the CAGW hypothesis... Myself included..

If you were capable of science, it would be worth the time to show you... Your postings have shown you to be ignorant of science or how it is conducted. You are a cultist.. nothing more.

LOL... You are a bot... Many people have disproved the CAGW hypothesis... Myself included..

If you were capable of science, it would be worth the time to show you... Your postings have shown you to be ignorant of science or how it is conducted. You are a cultist.. nothing more.
people have done what?

Find one scientific organization which can support your individual claim that CO2 doesn't drive our warming.

Just one.

LOL.... They took the modeling and trained it to the publishing date and then published that. This means they displayed NO OERPATIONAL MODELING. It is a deception piece. Now why would they go to such great lengths to deceive? Read the damn paper. They exposed themselves as charlatans.

people have done what?

Find one scientific organization which can support your individual claim that CO2 doesn't drive our warming.

Just one.
"organizations" and they appeal to who they see as authority... the government... My Gawd man use your damn brain for something more than a hat rack.

"organizations" and they appeal to who they see as authority... the government... My Gawd man use your damn brain for something more than a hat rack.
You can't find any scientific organization because facts don't back your climate denial claims.

When can you offer actual peer reviewed facts on CO2? Or against human driven climate change?

Last edited:
LOL.... They took the modeling and trained it to the publishing date and then published that. This means they displayed NO OERPATIONAL MODELING. It is a deception piece. Now why would they go to such great lengths to deceive? Read the damn paper. They exposed themselves as charlatans.
And you have your personnel beliefs against having been proven wrong.

And you have your personnel beliefs against having been proven wrong.
You have proved nothing. You have simply used the failed appeal to authority method of skirting an intelligent debate. You can't tell me what the basic hypothesis is or why you think it is valid.

I believe you qualify as a useful idiot or cultist. You take what you are told without question and then regurgitate it..

Enjoy your ignorance...

Last edited:
You have proved nothing. You have simply used the failed appeal to authority method of skirting an intelligent debate. You can't tell me what the basic hypothesis is or why you think it is valid.

I believe you qualify as a useful idiot or cultist. You take what you are told without question and then regurgitate it..

Enjoy your ignorance...
Again, you have provided nothing which disproves the scientific fact the human caused AGW is happening.

When will that evidence be presented?

Forum List

Back