More Economic GOOD NEWS: Employers add most jobs in 3 years in March

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Employers add most jobs in 3 years in March - USATODAY.com

WASHINGTON (AP) — The economy created the largest number of jobs last month since the recession began, while the unemployment rate remained at 9.7% for the third straight month.
The Labor Department said employers added 162,000 jobs in March, the most in three years but below analysts' expectations of 190,000. The total includes 48,000 temporary workers hired for the U.S. Census, also fewer than many economists forecast.

Private employers added 123,000 jobs, the most since May 2007.

162,000 Jobs out of how many millions UNEMPLOYED.

The total includes 48,000 temporary workers hired for the U.S. Census,

and they trumpet this as being, GOOD NEWS.

GOOD FRIGGEN GRIEF.:lol:

Last edited:
162,000 Jobs out of how many millions UNEMPLOYED.

The total includes 48,000 temporary workers hired for the U.S. Census,

and they trumpet this as being, GOOD NEWS.

GOOD FRIGGEN GRIEF.:lol:

Why not? Didn't the right do the same thing when Bush was president?
Remember jobless recovery?
I don't seem to recall the right complaining about that at the time.

Employers add most jobs in 3 years in March - USATODAY.com

WASHINGTON (AP) — The economy created the largest number of jobs last month since the recession began, while the unemployment rate remained at 9.7% for the third straight month.The Labor Department said employers added 162,000 jobs in March, the most in three years but below analysts' expectations of 190,000. The total includes 48,000 temporary workers hired for the U.S. Census, also fewer than many economists forecast.

Private employers added 123,000 jobs, the most since May 2007.

thats good news?

That's good news?

Your standards are low.

err, yes it is good news, considering we were LOSING 600-800 thousand a month about a year ago... Any increase would be good news.

Is it great news? No. Does it mean we're out of the woods? No. Is it ironclad evidence that things are turning around? Yes.

Cali Girl trying to turn good economic news into bad.

Have ffun wishing evil on this country and your countrymen for political reasons.

Republicans party over country every time.

The question is how far will it turn around?
I do not expect us to get back to where we were before the house of cards collapsed.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that rightwinger didn't actually read the detail.

that and he didn't carefully read the first paragraph that i highlighted for him above....and then this:

And the number of people out of work 27 weeks or longer rose another 414,000 last month to a record 6.5 million

Face it guys you lost the fight.

The stim is working.

HC was not the aremegedon you wanted it to be.

Rs made the mess.

Dems are cleaning it up.

Forum List

Back