More details emerge of Fauci’s animal torture for medical experiments (viewer discretion)

See how the left attacks EVERYTHING but the issue at hand?

THIS IS ABOUT FAUCI AND ANIMAL CRUELTY AND THE POLITICS OF COVID.

Lefties want censorship.

Sick fuckers.

The experiment is over and the damage done once again proving that humans are just as vile and disgusting as animals who have a baseness of existence..

The president is his boss why did they let him do this?
Who the hell knows? It's not like he is in charge, or that he even has permission to tell us who is, or what they are doing or why.

Why the hell are you in denial of what is going on is the real question we need to ask here?

This thread is another perfect example of the soulless left.

Animal cruelty is only bad if the left can gain politically from it. :rolleyes:

Evil

It's community property vy knot?
Because you don't want to discuss the issue.

It is easier to claim I am making a hyperbolic comparison. . which, sure you are probably right.

. . . it still does not excuse the experiments and political policies that Fauxi has been associated with. And he was called out way back in the 1980's by Kerry Mullins.

Folks have known, for a very, very long time, that this Fauxi guy is a shill for the the establishment elites. He is NOT political, but a tool of the oligarchy. He brainwashed people, and only those that are tools, idiots, or shills fall for his shtick.

00elitesphoto.jpg

ahhh. . . complaining that this topic is not political, the thread doesn't belong in the sub-forum, Fauxi knows nothing, folks are being hypocrits cause they eat hamberders, etc. He is doing everything he can to get the thread moved and trashed, because he knows it is truth.

. . anything and every objection you can think of that is an off-topic post to distract from the FACT that Fauxi is a modern day Dr. Mengele.
Very damaging self revelation by MoonHo. Time for it to bye bye.

Because you don't want to discuss the issue.

It is easier to claim I am making a hyperbolic comparison. . which, sure you are probably right.

. . . it still does not excuse the experiments and political policies that Fauxi has been associated with. And he was called out way back in the 1980's by Kerry Mullins.

Folks have known, for a very, very long time, that this Fauxi guy is a shill for the the establishment elites. He is NOT political, but a tool of the oligarchy. He brainwashed people, and only those that are tools, idiots, or shills fall for his shtick.

View attachment 556215

You are no better than the rest of the preprogramed institutionalized patients.

Yeah, you could say that since you don't care like billions of other people.
Well dumbass, if the cut the vocal cords out of the cow and placed their heads in a net that was full of sand fleas. So they could eat them alive, I would also be pissed. But the cow has no idea. Keep sticking up for Fauci though, the man should be executed.

I love how people are talking/acting as if a conveyer belt was just pushing dogs out and Fauci himself was kicking them one-by-one with an iron boot

Fauci lied about AIDS, claiming it was not predominately a disease in the gay community.

He turned it into a global scare across all demographics, and got his budget increased 1000%. TENFOLD.

FAUCI IS MENGELE.

He is evil and so is anyone supporting him and his lies and torture.

TimCast? LoL!! :auiqs.jpg:
The point, and the fact of his podcast, is that #ArrestFauci, is trending on twitter?

That is still a fact, so laugh it up all you like. That shit is still, as I see, going viral over on twitter.

FCjCEkBWQAEHipn

FCjH7-gXEAMpgVV

FCjBKHQXMAAyVcC

Wow. . . he can't say he didn't know? Because, if you go to twitter, news is, these experiments are still being funded, THEY ARE ON GOING!

FChXjsjWUAUOYDa

It just goes on and on. So mock "Tim Cast," all you like Dr. Love, it is much much bigger than just him. And Moonie can minimize it all he likes, as is pointed on in the OP, it is trending. . .

These folks live in an alternate reality.

I love how people are talking/acting as if a conveyer belt was just pushing dogs out and Fauci himself was kicking them one-by-one with an iron boot

We are acting as though his organization conducted medical experiments on puppies.

I love how you are acting as though Fauci has no culpability for what occurs in his organization.

Forum List

Back