More details emerge of Fauci’s animal torture for medical experiments (viewer discretion)

This resembles the abuse room..
Let me get this straight. . .

USMB's #1 master troll is complaining of having his trolling rejected?

giphy.gif

Question:
Do you oppose animal torture?

Left wing communist cuckold faggot asshole response:

That depends. Who is doing the alleged torture? Are they in my tribe?

They are mentally ill and very deranged people.

I have that poster on ignore. What are they whining about?
ahhh. . . complaining that this topic is not political, the thread doesn't belong in the sub-forum, Fauxi knows nothing, folks are being hypocrits cause they eat hamberders, etc. He is doing everything he can to get the thread moved and trashed, because he knows it is truth.

. . anything and every objection you can think of that is an off-topic post to distract from the FACT that Fauxi is a modern day Dr. Mengele.

ahhh. . . complaining that this topic is not political, the thread doesn't belong in the sub-forum, Fauxi knows nothing, folks are being hypocrits cause they eat hamberders, etc. He is doing everything he can to get the thread moved and trashed, because he knows it is truth.

. . anything and every objection you can think of that is an off-topic post to distract from the FACT that Fauxi is a modern day Dr. Mengele.

images

See what the left does.

No discussion. Their way or CENSORSHIP!

What a fucking drone.

Of course this is political……AND THAT POSTER PROVES IT! :clap:

See what the left does.

No discussion. Their way or CENSORSHIP!

What a fucking drone.

Of course this is political……AND THAT POSTER PROVES IT! :clap:
You have me on ignore and yet you claim there is censorship that you are complaining about....Can you say irony!

New Topics

Forum List

Back