More Democrats Wishing GOP Death

No doubt, I found it amazing that this hasn't been posted everywhere on the net, just a blurb about it on drudge is all i have seen so far

THIS should be all over the news. A TEACHER'S Union sent this???? These are the adults who are supposed to be educating our children? How pathetic.

Tasteless and stupid.

Moronic headline too. Didn't "hint at" Christie's death. "Prayed for" is more honest.

What VanYank said. These people shouldn't be let around kids.

I agree that it is inappropriate...but as I read it, it wasn't a democrat wishing a GOP death, but reather a republican.

"Dear Lord this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor."

Do you really think that a democrat would consider Chris Christie their favorite governor?

I agree that it is inappropriate...but as I read it, it wasn't a democrat wishing a GOP death, but reather a republican.

"Dear Lord this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor."

Do you really think that a democrat would consider Chris Christie their favorite governor?

Do you really think he was serious? DUMB FUCK.

So, we shouldn't take the "favorite" part literally, but we should take the implication of "wishing for death" literally?

Interesting.

Was there some sort of plan to cause the death of the Governor? Was there a call for other people to cause the death of the Governor? Was there even an implied reference that anyone should commit a violent act against the Governor?

No?

Well, this looks like a serious issue! (not) :eusa_hand:

Union Memo Hints At Gov.'s Death - wcbstv.com

They really should stop the violent rhetoric before someone gets hurt.

Look, how many threads have documented and linked to real personal, vicious, attacks by

the left, and identifed same as a part of their repertoire.

And as proof that the left itself realizes how wrong these attacks are, they tried the 'n-word' and 'spit' smears against the Tea Party (didn't work)...

But I thought this one was kinda funny.

Teacher Union members are amongst the worst of the worst when it comes to corrupt & incompetent cretins. I guess it's not enough that they completely destroyed our Public School System. Now they want to see certain politicians dead? There may be some legal implications with this as well. I'm no legal scholar but this sounds pretty menacing & dangerous. The authorities may have to get involved with this one. Pretty sad stuff.

Don't call me a dumb fuck.

Thanks

Our Public School System could be rebuilt but the Teacher Unions would have to be eliminated first. They just don't care about the kids anymore. It has become all about politics and personal agendas for them at this point. The kids just get lost in the shuffle. I really do firmly believe that if you remove the Teacher Unions from our Public School System,things would immediately improve. They have caused all of the destruction to our schools in my opinion. Our kids can now slap a condom on a cucumber in record time but can't read & write. Poor Third World nations with far less resources than us are now rapidly moving ahead of us in education. That is pretty damn appalling. Politics & Personal Agendas have done so much damage. I don't know if our Schools can be saved at this point.

The NJEA is not only angry with Christie; they fear him. I have a gut feeling the NJEA may be the next Acorn. I hope not - but 130 million a year and no one can see their books? Somethin rotten in the state of Denmark.

The Rs in my building are willing to freeze our pay to save some of our colleagues' jobs. The union won't let us, so 36 of our friends will be collecting UI next year. Compassionate Dems?

Obviously the Teacher Unions are just Democratic Party puppets at this point. They stopped caring about the kids a long time ago. Now it's all about serving their Democratic Party masters by pushing their politics & social beliefs on the kids. Our kids can now hate a Republican and slap a condom on a cucumber in record time but they can't read & write. The Teacher Unions need to be eliminated if our Public Schools are ever going to be rebuilt. Until then,they will continue to fail and fall like dominoes.

Amazing how when some nut jobs start flinging death threats and what not after the health care vote, it was Terrible, and Completely unwarranted. But Now that it is a Union doing it, we get, 'Oh come on guys, they weren't serious, they were just praying for his death.'

What pieces of shit the NJEA is for even thinking it was a joke to do that towards ANYONE!!

Dispicable, absolutely the kind of trash you would expect from that kind of organization

This has what to do with democrats? Yet another dishonest troll response.

Don't call me a dumb fuck.

Thanks

OK, from now on you are smart screw.

Which is better from an alliteration standpoint anyway.

Maybe we need to just recognize that there is violence all over society and make a committment to not stoop to that level ourselves. After all, the only person I can control is myself. I assume thats the same for everyone else.

If everyone focuses on their own responsibilities here, violence will be ending alot sooner than if they focus on everyone else.

I'm sure they would love him to be dead, he's the first governor of Jersey in years that actually acts in the best interests of the tax payers.

Union Memo Hints At Gov.'s Death - wcbstv.com

They really should stop the violent rhetoric before someone gets hurt.

Look, how many threads have documented and linked to real personal, vicious, attacks by

the left, and identifed same as a part of their repertoire.

And as proof that the left itself realizes how wrong these attacks are, they tried the 'n-word' and 'spit' smears against the Tea Party (didn't work)...

But I thought this one was kinda funny.
Now I find the phony outrage of the Right "funny."

After all, this "prayer" was started by the Right, only they said Pelosi was their favorite Senator.

It just goes to show that CON$ can dish it out but when the Golden Rule bites them on their hypocritical butt, they whine and cry like little babies. :eusa_boohoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back