More Democrat unemployment and they don't care

“No business which depends for existence on paying less than living wages to its workers has any right to continue in this country.”

-FDR
Define a living wage.
Is it the same wage across the entire US?
What are the basics one should be able to afford on a living wage?
the answer apparently is here

it shows on the red dot for every state.
I'm not subscribed to economist, so i cant see the whole thing.
But for now I say that the baseline definition of living wage is when you work, but dont need welfare while earning a paycheck.
It's not going to help much.

“No business which depends for existence on paying less than living wages to its workers has any right to continue in this country.”

-FDR
Define a living wage.

But for now I say that the baseline definition of living wage is when you work, but dont need welfare while earning a paycheck.
i5fa0v7j84j61.jpg

-FDR
Define a living wage.

i5fa0v7j84j61.jpg
$15.00/Hour in Nassau County puts you in a slum.
$15.00/Hour in Miami puts you in a slum.
$15.00/Hour in NYC puts you in a slum.

Check out the stupidity we are getting out of these Democrats.

The sad thing is that we all knew this was the kind of destruction they were going to do before the election.

They are bound and determined to destroy this country, aren't they?

WATCH: Democrat Announces They Don’t Care About Small Business Owners: ‘We Don’t Want You If You Can’t Afford $15/Hour Wages’

Democrats are in an open war against small businesses, the employers that can least afford their ridiculous $15 an hour minimum wage pushed by people who’ve never run a business.

And if you happen to be one of those small businesses that would be shut down by a massive hike in the minimum wage, Democrats are glad to see you go.

Progressive Democrat Ro Khanna (CA) admitted that Democrats “don’t want” small “mom and pop” restaurants and businesses that cannot afford to pay employees $15 minimum wage.

you snowflakes always melting is gonna cause a flood, then who is gonna pay for that?

Forum List

Back