More death's during peacetime???

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
http://www.nysun.com/article/48926

The total military dead in the Iraq war between 2003 and this month stands at about 3,133. This is tragic, as are all deaths due to war, and we are facing a cowardly enemy unlike any other in our past that hides behind innocent citizens. Each death is blazoned in the headlines of newspapers and Internet sites. What is never compared is the number of military deaths during the Clinton administration: 1,245 in 1993; 1,109 in 1994; 1,055 in 1995; 1,008 in 1996. That's 4,417 deaths in peacetime but, of course, who's counting?

The stats can be found here.

Does anyone else find it incredibly odd that there have been more deaths during peacetime in the 90s then during a time of war?

http://www.nysun.com/article/48926

The stats can be found here.

Does anyone else find it incredibly odd that there have been more deaths during peacetime in the 90s then during a time of war?

The quote "Clinton Lied, No one Died" is kinda cute, I'll admit it...clever. Too bad it's not true. Remember the Monica missiles? I'll bet those caused a hell of a lot of "collateral damage" and "massacre of innocent civilians" just like the Left loves to bitch about today.

But, since Clinton did it (along with other things: :eusa_drool: ) it's the greatest thing in the world and cannot be criticized....

The quote "Clinton Lied, No one Died" is kinda cute, I'll admit it...clever. Too bad it's not true. Remember the Monica missiles? I'll bet those caused a hell of a lot of "collateral damage" and "massacre of innocent civilians" just like the Left loves to bitch about today.

But, since Clinton did it (along with other things: :eusa_drool: ) it's the greatest thing in the world and cannot be criticized....

Considering that Clinton KNEW, which he admits to, that al Quaida needed to be addressed, but he no longer had the political capital, because of this scandal along with all the others, people DID die because of his lies.

Clinton lied about consensual sex in the Oval Office, not about the justification for invading another country.

Clinton lied about consensual sex in the Oval Office, not about the justification for invading another country.

Bully, the problem is other business should have been being conducted and wasn't.

Yes...he got a blowjob, lied about it, and then killed a bunch of people to divert media attention from it. The missiles were the main problem, not the blowjob, although I'd love to see how the libs would respond to a sex scandal in the Bush White House. MoveOn.org was started because liberals wanted to "move on" to something besides Monica. But a Bush-blowjob would keep them occupied for the next 150 years, and the thought of "moving on" from something like that would never cross liberal's minds.

Forum List

Back