More concern about guns in gun free Britain....but they have gun control...right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....Britain is experiencing more and more gun crime.....

UK border security gaps could let terrorists bring in weapons, says report

Firearms laws are tight in Britain, but there has been mounting concern among counter-terrorism officials about increased smuggling of weapons. Harris says: “In July and August the Metropolitan police recorded 202 firearms discharges, compared with 87 in the same months last year.

“In 2015, the National Crime Agency intercepted a boat travelling from France containing firearms obtained by a UK-based organised crime group. Our borders are not as secure as they should be and much greater efforts should be made to prevent the illegal transportation of weapons and people into the country.

The gangs in America were already receiving weapons from the cartels.

While nothing in that article actually says anything about an increase in gun violence or gun smuggling, it is only a matter of time before the black market reaches Britain in all its glory.

Last edited:
His arguments are fairly bizarre all right. As though a lower rate of offending is a reason to remove controls and a higher rate of offending a reason not to institute controls.

His arguments are fairly bizarre all right. As though a lower rate of offending is a reason to remove controls and a higher rate of offending a reason not to institute controls.
His thang is that gun violence is increasing in the uk. Obviously it will take a couple of centuries before it can match the cull in the US. What doesnt register with him is that increased access to guns may have caused this.

Absolutely.

58 Murders a year by Firearms in Britain, 8,775 in US
http://www.juancole.com

Number of Murders, United States, 2010: 12,996

Number of Murders by Firearms, US, 2010: 8,775

Number of Murders, Britain, 2011*: 638
(Since Britain’s population is 1/5 that of US, this is equivalent to 3,095 US murders)

Number of Murders by firearms, Britain, 2011*: 58
(equivalent to 290 US murders)

Wow...you post that as if it means something intelligent. The non gun murder rate in the U.S. is higher than the gun murder rate in Britain......they have always had a lower murder rate and a lower gun murder rate than we have....

And before they confiscated guns from law abiding people, they had a low gun murder rate.....and after they confiscated guns from law abiding people.....their gun crime and gun murder rate did not change....so banning and confiscating guns did nothing to lower their gun crime or gun murder rate....

but.....in 2015...their gun crime rate across the country went up 4% and in their major cities it went up 10%.....and they are experiencing more guns on their streets and more shootings....

That puts your post into actual perspective...

Absolutely.

(Since Britain’s population is 1/5 that of US, this is equivalent to 3,095 US murders)

Wow...you post that as if it means something intelligent. The non gun murder rate in the U.S. is higher than the gun murder rate in Britain......they have always had a lower murder rate and a lower gun murder rate than we have....

And before they confiscated guns from law abiding people, they had a low gun murder rate.....and after they confiscated guns from law abiding people.....their gun crime and gun murder rate did not change....so banning and confiscating guns did nothing to lower their gun crime or gun murder rate....

but.....in 2015...their gun crime rate across the country went up 4% and in their major cities it went up 10%.....and they are experiencing more guns on their streets and more shootings....

No it doesnt you fucking clown.Guns are not a part of UK culture. Obviously you need them to wank over but the civilised world is in a better place.

His thang is that gun violence is increasing in the uk. Obviously it will take a couple of centuries before it can match the cull in the US. What doesnt register with him is that increased access to guns may have caused this.

No...increased access is not the problem...

In the United States we had 200 million guns in private hands and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997....in 2016 we have 357 million guns in private hands and close to 15 million people carrying guns for self defense......and our gun murder rate went down 49%.......and our accidental gun death rate and non fatal gun accident rate also went down.......

So law abiding people owning and carrying guns does not drive the crime rate.....

What is causing the increase in gun crime in Britain...the influx of immigrants from countries that do not share British values...if you look at the criminal gangs in Britain..the ones shooting people are from immigrant backgrounds....that is the problem..not guns....since normal people can't have them...

No...increased access is not the problem...

In the United States we had 200 million guns in private hands and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997....in 2016 we have 357 million guns in private hands and close to 15 million people carrying guns for self defense......and our gun murder rate went down 49%.......and our accidental gun death rate and non fatal gun accident rate also went down.......

So law abiding people owning and carrying guns does not drive the crime rate.....

What is causing the increase in gun crime in Britain...the influx of immigrants from countries that do not share British values...if you look at the criminal gangs in Britain..the ones shooting people are from immigrant backgrounds....that is the problem..not guns....since normal people can't have them...
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I will come back when I need to carry a gun to visit the cinema.

Absolutely.

No it doesnt you fucking clown.Guns are not a part of UK culture. Obviously you need them to wank over but the civilised world is in a better place.

See....there you go.........the first mention of guns and you start to think about masturbating ....what is it with gun nut assholes like you.....your sexual signals are all mixed up.....guns are for shooting people......your penis is for women...try not to get that confused.

Deflect away you fucking wanker. I live in a culture where I dont need to own a gun. Nobody I know owns a gun and I dont know anybody who has been shot or is related to anybody who has been shot.

I am fucking delighted that we dont have a second amendment you fucking shite.

Deflect away you fucking wanker. I live in a culture where I dont need to own a gun. Nobody I know owns a gun and I dont know anybody who has been shot or is related to anybody who has been shot.

Britain is more violent than the rest of Europe and the United States...they just don't murder you people as often.....they do pour boiling water on old people and threaten to murder their grandchildren.....but they just don't cross the line into murder......

Britain is more violent than the rest of Europe and the United States...they just don't murder you people as often.....they do pour boiling water on old people and threaten to murder their grandchildren.....but they just don't cross the line into murder......
Get help.

Get help.

Wow...clever come back.....

Forum List

Back