More Clinton emails to be labeled 'top secret,' lawmaker says

Who decides what's "top secret "? What are the standards ?

The agency initiating the information determines the level of security whether it be confidential, secret, top secret, top secret SCI or SAP.

Additionally, they can label it eyes only - which means read only access

So, if the CIA,DIA, NSA, NRO, or any of the other alphabet agencies send out ANY correspondence, it MUST be labeled with (1) the level of security and (2) whether it is readable only or if copying is allowed.

When the beast received the Emails on her bathroom server it was marked - regardless of what the liar says.
LINK?

To hell with the LINK. We ALL know the bitch is lying - she has a LONG track record...

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Hillary's List of Lies

Official: Clinton emails included classified info - CNNPolitics.com

About 150 New Clinton Emails Now Deemed Classified

Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Information Over Email While at State Department, Review Finds

The Spy Satellite Secrets in Hillary’s Emails

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/08/u...ation-was-in-hillary-clintons-email.html?_r=0

FBI Reclassifies As 'Top Secret' Some Of Hillary Clinton's Released Benghazi Emails

There's your LINK.

None of those links say any of the Emails were classified when she received them or when she forwarded them. If they weren't classified, she did nothing wrong. If they had been classified at that time, you might have something.
I only looked at one.
An internal government review found that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sent at least four emails from her personal account containing classified information during her time heading the State Department.

In a letter to members of Congress on Thursday, the inspector general of the intelligence community concluded that Mrs. Clinton’s ...

Like I said, None of them said she received or forwarded any information that was classified at the time. What actions were taken later are not, and can not be made retroactively. They are only effective from that point on.

The agency initiating the information determines the level of security whether it be confidential, secret, top secret, top secret SCI or SAP.

So, if the CIA,DIA, NSA, NRO, or any of the other alphabet agencies send out ANY correspondence, it MUST be labeled with (1) the level of security and (2) whether it is readable only or if copying is allowed.

When the beast received the Emails on her bathroom server it was marked - regardless of what the liar says.
LINK?

To hell with the LINK. We ALL know the bitch is lying - she has a LONG track record...

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Hillary's List of Lies

Official: Clinton emails included classified info - CNNPolitics.com

About 150 New Clinton Emails Now Deemed Classified

Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Information Over Email While at State Department, Review Finds

The Spy Satellite Secrets in Hillary’s Emails

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/08/u...ation-was-in-hillary-clintons-email.html?_r=0

FBI Reclassifies As 'Top Secret' Some Of Hillary Clinton's Released Benghazi Emails

There's your LINK.

None of those links say any of the Emails were classified when she received them or when she forwarded them. If they weren't classified, she did nothing wrong. If they had been classified at that time, you might have something.
I only looked at one.
An internal government review found that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sent at least four emails from her personal account containing classified information during her time heading the State Department.

In a letter to members of Congress on Thursday, the inspector general of the intelligence community concluded that Mrs. Clinton’s ...

Like I said, None of them said she received or forwarded any information that was classified at the time. What actions were taken later are not, and can not be made retroactively. They are only effective from that point on.

Your problem? You believe the pablum that is fed to you.I served in the DIA for 22 years. I have no doubt whatsoever that the bitch DIDN'T receive classified material on her server. NONE. I also held a TS SC3 Security Clearance. If I had done what she has obviously done - I would be presently occupying a cell at Fort Leavenworth, KS.

Now, you go right on believing what you want. It's your right to taken to the cleaners.

12644947_237721069893571_6102001576063496966_n.jpg

I only looked at one.

Your problem? You believe the pablum that is fed to you.I served in the DIA for 22 years. I have no doubt whatsoever that the bitch DIDN'T receive classified material on her server. NONE. I also held a TS SC3 Security Clearance. If I had done what she has obviously done - I would be presently occupying a cell at Fort Leavenworth, KS.

Now, you go right on believing what you want. It's your right to taken to the cleaners.

Odd that you are so convinced, yet you can't prove anything. Just because you really want to believe she is guilty of something, anything, doesn't make her guilty. Come back when you have actual proof.

I only looked at one.

Odd that you are so convinced, yet you can't prove anything. Just because you really want to believe she is guilty of something, anything, doesn't make her guilty. Come back when you have actual proof.

Jesus Christ.....I'm sorry, I almost forgot. Hillary Clinton has never told a lie, has she.....sorry, I bow to your education.

I only looked at one.

Jesus Christ.....I'm sorry, I almost forgot. Hillary Clinton has never told a lie, has she.....sorry, I bow to your education.

After decades of accusations against her, and not a single one has been proven true, I'd say someone else is telling all the lies.

Who decides what's "top secret "? What are the standards ?

Then shouldn't the sender of the email be the one in trouble ? They sent it to outside email.

I only looked at one.

After decades of accusations against her, and not a single one has been proven true, I'd say someone else is telling all the lies.

Doesn't mean they aren't true, she's not stupid

I'm shocked. A repube house member said something bad about Hillary, with nothing to prove the claim. I'm sure we have never seen that before.

However, once you understand the basic principles and the goals of marking, you will find that marking is just a matter of common sense.

Classifiers (original and derivative) are responsible for assuring that information is properly marked.

Classified information must be protected or stored in a locked security container when not under control or when not located in an area approved for open storage.

Only GSA approved security containers or approved open storage areas are authorized for storage of classified information.

(AIS) Equipment Classified information may only be processed on accredited AIS equipment or office equipment (i.e., typewriters, copiers, etc.) that has been approved for processing classified information.

Throughout NIMA, AIS equipment and office equipment has been marked to indicate the level of information authorized to be processed.

If you determine that the information has never been classified then your next step is determining the eligibility of the document to be classified. Contact your classification manager if you are unsure.

Information that has not previously been disclosed to the public under proper authority may be classified or reclassified after an agency has received a request for it under the Freedom of Information Act or the Privacy Act of 1974, or the mandatory review provisions of EO 12958 section 3.6 only if such classification meets the requirements of this order and is accomplished on a document by document basis with the personal participation or under the direction of the agency head, the deputy agency head, or the senior agency official designated under EO 12958 section 5.6.

Compilation of items of information which are individually unclassified may be classified if the compiled information reveals an additional association or relationship that: (a) meets the standards for classification under EO 12958; and (b) is not otherwise revealed in the individual items of information

a. A determination that the unauthorized disclosure of the information could reasonably be expected to cause damage to the national security of the United States, and that the damage can be identified or described. It is not necessary for the original classifier to produce a written description of the damage at the time of classification, but the classifier must be prepared to do so

http://fas.org/sgp/othergov/dod/nimaguide.pdf

I can see you are having trouble reading and comprehending. I made it easier for you, highlighting pertinent information in red. I can help you with the big words if necessary.

pertinent = "important" "relevant"

Last edited:
I bid you Libs a good evening. Us Conservatives have to get up in the morning and go to work. In case some of you don't quite understand - work is the thing people do to earn money to pay their bills.

Forum List

Back