More Clinton emails to be labeled 'top secret,' lawmaker says

I'm shocked. A repube house member said something bad about Hillary, with nothing to prove the claim. I'm sure we have never seen that before.
I would go along with your sarcasm except these "leaks?" have been substantiated in the past.

False claims have been thrown at her since the 90s. Not a single one has been found to be true. If they had been true, she would have been caught long ago.
What has been reported the past year that wasn't true? Are you saying the "E Mail problem" isn't real? She has admitted using private server (illegal) and the intelligence community have have admitted that TS material was on it. (illegal) Clinton is saying it was a "mistake,"

After 9 or 10 (so many I lost track) separate investigations, many of them republican run, and all the previous republican leaks that said she was guilty of everything from issuing a stand down order, to claiming she somehow wanted the people to die, none of those claims have been found to be true. What makes you think the latest so called leaks are any different? You really should get a grown up to read "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf" to you.
She has admitted using private server (illegal) and the intelligence community have have admitted that TS material was on it. (illegal) Clinton is saying it was a "mistake,

I'm shocked. A repube house member said something bad about Hillary, with nothing to prove the claim. I'm sure we have never seen that before.
I would go along with your sarcasm except these "leaks?" have been substantiated in the past.

False claims have been thrown at her since the 90s. Not a single one has been found to be true. If they had been true, she would have been caught long ago.
What has been reported the past year that wasn't true? Are you saying the "E Mail problem" isn't real? She has admitted using private server (illegal) and the intelligence community have have admitted that TS material was on it. (illegal) Clinton is saying it was a "mistake,"

After 9 or 10 (so many I lost track) separate investigations, many of them republican run, and all the previous republican leaks that said she was guilty of everything from issuing a stand down order, to claiming she somehow wanted the people to die, none of those claims have been found to be true. What makes you think the latest so called leaks are any different? You really should get a grown up to read "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf" to you.
She has admitted using private server (illegal) and the intelligence community have have admitted that TS material was on it. (illegal) Clinton is saying it was a "mistake,

I keep hearing how it was illegal for her to use a private server, but never see any documentation on that. You want to help me out there? The secret designation was made long after she received the e-mails, so how is her receiving something that is not designated secret a problem?

How can any Secretary of State function and do their jobs, if the only govt system the sec of State is given by the gvt to use with all employees and 'higher ups' is the .gov, UNCLASSIFIED system? The dot/gov server, that Sec of States are suppose to use is no more secure than Hillary's private secure server....they are BOTH considered unclassified systems.... so even if Hillary had a dot-gov email account, these things in her email would still be classified things on a dot-gov UNCLASSIFIED email account as well....

So the issue is not really her using her own email server, because as said, the dot gov email server is an unclassified system too.

Seems like the State department needs a classified system to work off of....instead of this unclassified system???
Very interesting./ Do you have a link for that?
darn near every article that you guys have linked to STATES that the .gov email system that she was suppose to use is an UNCLASSIFIED System and NOT FOR classified top secret information.

THIS is why Hillary thought the emails forwarded to her from the .gov email system were NOT CLASSIFIED....

This is also why your beloved right wing bloggers ;) in your right wing rags have speculated that her employees that sent her this top secret information, somehow LIFTED IT from the classified top secret server, which is a separate server from the unclassified .gov system server the state dept employees use.

using her private server WAS NOT ILLEGAL, that has been ESTABLISHED many times already.

I keep hearing how it was illegal for her to use a private server, but never see any documentation on that. You want to help me out there? The secret designation was made long after she received the e-mails, so how is her receiving something that is not designated secret a problem?
Sure, this is what I have:
Storage of Classified Material

Classified information must be protected or stored in a locked security container when not under control or when not located in an area approved for open storage.
Only GSA approved security containers or approved open storage areas are authorized for storage of classified information.

Automated Information System

(AIS) Equipment Classified information may only be processed on accredited AIS equipment or office equipment (i.e., typewriters, copiers, etc.) that has been approved for processing classified information. Throughout NIMA, AIS equipment and office equipment has been marked to indicate the level of information authorized to be processed.
http://fas.org/sgp/othergov/dod/nimaguide.pdf

How can any Secretary of State function and do their jobs, if the only govt system the sec of State is given by the gvt to use with all employees and 'higher ups' is the .gov, UNCLASSIFIED system? The dot/gov server, that Sec of States are suppose to use is no more secure than Hillary's private secure server....they are BOTH considered unclassified systems.... so even if Hillary had a dot-gov email account, these things in her email would still be classified things on a dot-gov UNCLASSIFIED email account as well....

So the issue is not really her using her own email server, because as said, the dot gov email server is an unclassified system too.

Seems like the State department needs a classified system to work off of....instead of this unclassified system???
darn near every article that you guys have linked to STATES that the .gov email system that she was suppose to use is an UNCLASSIFIED System and NOT FOR classified top secret information.

THIS is why Hillary thought the emails forwarded to her from the .gov email system were NOT CLASSIFIED....

This is also why your beloved right wing bloggers ;) in your right wing rags have speculated that her employees that sent her this top secret information, somehow LIFTED IT from the classified top secret server, which is a separate server from the unclassified .gov system server the state dept employees use.
Okay... have a link?

Classified information must be protected or stored in a locked security container when not under control or when not located in an area approved for open storage.
Only GSA approved security containers or approved open storage areas are authorized for storage of classified information.

(AIS) Equipment Classified information may only be processed on accredited AIS equipment or office equipment (i.e., typewriters, copiers, etc.) that has been approved for processing classified information. Throughout NIMA, AIS equipment and office equipment has been marked to indicate the level of information authorized to be processed.

Thanks, but that is for information that has been designated classified. None of the Emails she received had been designated when she received them. You got anything that does back up your claim?

No. Not illegal. You are mistaken. The worst part is that you don't care about being mistaken. You love it.

Last edited:

AND that means if Clinton had used the .gov email as you all think she should have....it would HAVE STILL BEEN AN UNCLASSIFIED SYSTEM and not appropriate for the emails being passed around, IF THEY WERE CLASSIFIED Top Secret....before they forwarded them to Clinton or before her aids passed them around on the .gov system.

Okay... have a link?
John Kirby, a spokesman for the State Department, said that was the case with two emails, adding that it remained unclear "whether, in fact, this material is actually classified."

"Department employees circulated these emails on unclassified systems in 2009 and 2011, (the .gov email system) and ultimately some were forwarded to Secretary Clinton," Kirby said Tuesday. "They were not marked as classified." [NBC News, 8/12/15]

Also this:

Emails Originated From "Unclassified .Gov Email System." ...the former secretary of state explains that the emails at issue originated on "the unclassified .gov email system":

Would this issue not have arisen if she used a state.gov email address?

Even if Clinton's emails had been on a government email address and government device, these questions would be raised prior to public release.

While State Department's review of her 55,000 emails brought the issue to the Inspectors Generals' attentions, the four emails were on the unclassified .gov email system. They were not on the separate, closed system used by State Department for handling classified communications. [hillaryclinton.com, "Updated: The Facts About Hillary Clinton's Emails," accessed 8/12/15]

Myths And Facts On Hillary Clinton's Email And Reports Of "Top Secret" Materials

Last edited:

Thanks, but that is for information that has been designated classified. None of the Emails she received had been designated when she received them. You got anything that does back up your claim?
Just a quick check:
Clinton insists she never sent or received information on her personal email account that was classified at the time. No emails released so far were marked classified, but reviewers previously designated more than 1,000 messages at lower classification levels. Friday’s will be the first at top secret level.

Even if Clinton didn’t write or forward the messages, she still would have been required to report any classification slippages she recognized in emails she received. But without classification markings, that may have been difficult, especially if the information was publicly available.
Update: 22 Clinton emails deemed 'top secret' by government

Just a quick check:
Clinton insists she never sent or received information on her personal email account that was classified at the time. No emails released so far were marked classified, but reviewers previously designated more than 1,000 messages at lower classification levels. Friday’s will be the first at top secret level.

Even if Clinton didn’t write or forward the messages, she still would have been required to report any classification slippages she recognized in emails she received. But without classification markings, that may have been difficult, especially if the information was publicly available.

So are you finally ready to recant your claim that she intentionally did anything wrong? Your own link shows she did not receive or forward anything that was classified at the time.

Who decides what's "top secret "? What are the standards ?

The agency initiating the information determines the level of security whether it be confidential, secret, top secret, top secret SCI or SAP.

Additionally, they can label it eyes only - which means read only access

So, if the CIA,DIA, NSA, NRO, or any of the other alphabet agencies send out ANY correspondence, it MUST be labeled with (1) the level of security and (2) whether it is readable only or if copying is allowed.

When the beast received the Emails on her bathroom server it was marked - regardless of what the liar says.
LINK?

To hell with the LINK. We ALL know the bitch is lying - she has a LONG track record...

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Hillary's List of Lies

Official: Clinton emails included classified info - CNNPolitics.com

About 150 New Clinton Emails Now Deemed Classified

Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Information Over Email While at State Department, Review Finds

The Spy Satellite Secrets in Hillary’s Emails

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/08/u...ation-was-in-hillary-clintons-email.html?_r=0

FBI Reclassifies As 'Top Secret' Some Of Hillary Clinton's Released Benghazi Emails

There's your LINK.

Last edited:

The agency initiating the information determines the level of security whether it be confidential, secret, top secret, top secret SCI or SAP.

So, if the CIA,DIA, NSA, NRO, or any of the other alphabet agencies send out ANY correspondence, it MUST be labeled with (1) the level of security and (2) whether it is readable only or if copying is allowed.

When the beast received the Emails on her bathroom server it was marked - regardless of what the liar says.
LINK?

To hell with the LINK. We ALL know the bitch is lying - she has a LONG track record...

Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Information Over Email While at State Department, Review Finds

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/08/u...ation-was-in-hillary-clintons-email.html?_r=0

FBI Reclassifies As 'Top Secret' Some Of Hillary Clinton's Released Benghazi Emails

There's your LINK.

None of those links say any of the Emails were classified when she received them or when she forwarded them. If they weren't classified, she did nothing wrong. If they had been classified at that time, you might have something.

Just a quick check:

LOL, NO.
...but reviewers previously designated more than 1,000 messages at lower classification levels. Friday’s will be the first at top secret level.

Even if Clinton didn’t write or forward the messages, she still would have been required to report any classification slippages she recognized in emails she received.

Just a quick check:

LOL, NO.
...but reviewers previously designated more than 1,000 messages at lower classification levels. Friday’s will be the first at top secret level.

Even if Clinton didn’t write or forward the messages, she still would have been required to report any classification slippages she recognized in emails she received.

So now you can read her mind?

LINK?

There's your LINK.

None of those links say any of the Emails were classified when she received them or when she forwarded them. If they weren't classified, she did nothing wrong. If they had been classified at that time, you might have something.
I only looked at one.
An internal government review found that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sent at least four emails from her personal account containing classified information during her time heading the State Department.

In a letter to members of Congress on Thursday, the inspector general of the intelligence community concluded that Mrs. Clinton’s ...

Just a quick check:

LOL, NO.

So now you can read her mind?
We don't have to. It's all written down for you. If we could read her mind, she would be wearing orange.
Thank you for taking the time to post with me! Time for dinner!

Forum List

Back