More clean green

I am waiting till they come out with the cold fusion model.

And it won't need roads...

4edef9c333bb71353256a33eebff5dcd.jpg

Ah, you can lie the facts into the cornfield?

Hey, you HAVE to lie, you're a Nazi....
Damn, you are so dense. So what? We have plenty of lithium here, so why should we care how much is in Afghanistan. Also lithium mines being opened in the Piedmont area of the East Coast. Really, you should try to reduce your massive ignorance.

Damn, you are so dense. So what? We have plenty of lithium here, so why should we care how much is in Afghanistan. Also lithium mines being opened in the Piedmont area of the East Coast. Really, you should try to reduce your massive ignorance.

Is that the excuse Xi's man used for handing the largest deposit of rare earth metals on earth over to the Chinese?

Is that the excuse Xi's man used for handing the largest deposit of rare earth metals on earth over to the Chinese?
Good lord, do you really think that we owned those deposits? Do you really think that the people running Afghanistan will sell to the Chinese if someone else offers a better price? Do you think that the Chinese would be any more successful in trying to take those resources by force than we or the Soviets were? Trump made the agreement with the Taliban for our complete withdrawal, and it was time. Nothing for us to gain there. Besides, the Japanese have found a resource for rare earth metals that is far larger than anything in Afghanistan or China.

About stupid, are you not? There is a lithium deposit on the Oregon-Nevada border that can supply 25% of the world's projected lithium demand for the next 40 years. And the geology of that deposit is not unique, other areas in Oregon and Nevada that have a similar geologic history.
And of course CCP agents will use lawfare and other strategies to prevent that.

Dumb fuck, you should have read the article. Clearly states that not only is it biased, it makes many false assumptions. No way when the juice I use costs less than 8 cents a kw/hr that charging a 100 kw/hr battery is going to cost more than $8.00. That $8.00 will not get you 3 gallons of gas at present prices. And that 100 kw/hr battery will get you 350 miles, how far will the 3 gallons of gas get you? You dumb fucks seem incapable of doing simple math.
How much have you been spending when recharging your EV? Could you post a receipt?

Good lord, do you really think that we owned those deposits? Do you really think that the people running Afghanistan will sell to the Chinese if someone else offers a better price? Do you think that the Chinese would be any more successful in trying to take those resources by force than we or the Soviets were? Trump made the agreement with the Taliban for our complete withdrawal, and it was time. Nothing for us to gain there. Besides, the Japanese have found a resource for rare earth metals that is far larger than anything in Afghanistan or China.

Owned them?

We didn't touch them.

That won't be the case with your Chinese masters.

lol......yet another thread Old Rocks getting his clock cleaned. Who seeks public humiliation......routinely? Could never figure that out for the life of me.

Absolutely nobody is waking up today worrying about Americans dying of "black lung".

Funnier still........climate k00ks like Old Rocks find a way to conveniently ignore the fact that China is building coal plants every month at the rate the Mars Company churns out Skittles. Not a concern to these rubes.

Just not serious people........its like here Rome is burning in this country and the administration is talking about gender equality.

These people are talking about batteries! :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

How much have you been spending when recharging your EV? Could you post a receipt?
LOL My big van is 31 years old, and the small one is 18 years old. Both still running good, and I drive my vehicles until the wheels fall off. By then, there will be reasonably priced EV's. As for costs of charging, at home, here in Portland, Oregon the cost of electricity is less than $0.08 per kw/hr so charging a 100 kw/hr battery that would get about 300 miles range would cost $8.00. The commercial chargers range from $0.08 to $0.27 per kw/hr. That would be about $8.00 to $27.00 per 300 miles. Even the high price is far cheaper than gasoline of diesel for the same mileage.

They are allies with Pakistan and with the Taliban.

They aren't trying to occupy or to interfere with the terrorism that radical Islam is engaged in. They are the partners of ISIS-K and the Taliban.
LOL Well now, damn those radical Islamic terrorists. They are just as bad as our domestic terrorists like the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, or 3%'ers. But none of the Islamic terrorists ever invaded our capital or shit all over it.

Given the Chinese attitude toward their own Moslems, do you honestly believe that they would last very long in Afghanistan? You can come out from under your bed, the Chinese are not capable of world domination. And not even capable of dominating Afghanistan.

LOL Well now, damn those radical Islamic terrorists. They are just as bad as our domestic terrorists like the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, or 3%'ers. But none of the Islamic terrorists ever invaded our capital or shit all over it.

Given the Chinese attitude toward their own Moslems, do you honestly believe that they would last very long in Afghanistan? You can come out from under your bed, the Chinese are not capable of world domination. And not even capable of dominating Afghanistan.

Right, the Oath Keepers are always beheading people...

You fucking Nazi retard.

LOL My big van is 31 years old, and the small one is 18 years old. Both still running good, and I drive my vehicles until the wheels fall off. By then, there will be reasonably priced EV's. As for costs of charging, at home, here in Portland, Oregon the cost of electricity is less than $0.08 per kw/hr so charging a 100 kw/hr battery that would get about 300 miles range would cost $8.00. The commercial chargers range from $0.08 to $0.27 per kw/hr. That would be about $8.00 to $27.00 per 300 miles. Even the high price is far cheaper than gasoline of diesel for the same mileage.
You're just gullible with the EV idea, that's all. Anyone who puts a real life example of running an EV that goes against you're gullibility is simply dissed. And that's really it.

'Which' in the UK ran various EV models until they died, not one reached the quoted mileage, and, not one of them had the heating on, or the air con, or trying to tow a trailer etc.. And the pro EV brigade just ramble on a Tesla does 500 miles per charge. It's like dealing with kids.

Forum List

Back