More Citizens Should Be Voting For Every Election

Should More Citizens Participate In The Voting Process?

• Yes, I believe that MORE citizens should be voting than do now?

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No, I believe that LESS citizens should be voting than do now

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
And every type of election.

Do you agree, yes or no?

Why/why not?

Tough question...

I think more citizens should educate themselves without propaganda, and get away from ignorance, and vote responsibly.... and I believe that every citizen should be encouraged to vote... but I also believe in the freedom not to vote if you're not personally motivated to vote...

The # of votes really don't matter to me... as long as they are persons who are eligible to vote and verified that they have that eligibility when registering and at the polls

I think that it's a shame that the voter turnout is so low in the USA and would definitely like to see more people voting. At this point we've abdicated the process to special interests because the special interests are the only ones that can be bothered to actually participate.

I would have said absolutely 'yes' but, having seen that list of demands from the Wall St protesters, I'm leaning further towards a 'no'. Stupid people make dangerous voters.

I would have said absolutely 'yes' but, having seen that list of demands from the Wall St protesters, I'm leaning further towards a 'no'. Stupid people make dangerous voters.

How patriotic of you...

What percentage of the citizen population is ineligable to vote due to suspension of voting rights?

Unless Romney gets the republican nod I will likely not vote next time.
I will of course vote on all other issues, just not the presidential one.

USAR has already turned in his absentee ballot for Palin.

Last edited:
Republicans want as few people as possible to vote.

That's why they are pushing voter ID laws and rolling back early voting and voter registration.

The idea of citizens voting terrifies the Republican Party.

They are all informed voters.
they are informed by the TV, Radio, Church and other peer groups on who to vote for.

Yes more should participate in elections! BUT!!!! They should at least be 21yrs old! And paying their own bills, not still in college or living with their parents!!! 18 yr olds do not know shit about real life and all the hard ships that come with it! they are way to impressionable and easily misled by false promises and just plain old bull shit! Hell you have to be 21 to drink! and voting is a hell of a lot more important than buying beer!!!

Yes more should participate in elections! BUT!!!! They should at least be 21yrs old! And paying their own bills, not still in college or living with their parents!!! 18 yr olds do not know shit about real life and all the hard ships that come with it! they are way to impressionable and easily misled by false promises and just plain old bull shit! Hell you have to be 21 to drink! and voting is a hell of a lot more important than buying beer!!!

Luckily, this country is a nation of laws. Not a nation of whims and opinions such as yours.

Fear stupid people in large numbers!!! Hell I bet half of them do not even know who their Own state rep. or congressman is!!!! morons!!!

Luckily, this country is a nation of laws. Not a nation of whims and opinions such as yours.

Yep but some laws are just as stupid as the people that are allowed to vote!!!

Yep but some laws are just as stupid as the people that are allowed to vote!!!

What exactly is wrong with this opinion? if I may ask?

Now... I wish the law would change so that the voting age would be changed to 21... but unfortunately, I do not think that will happen....

Indeed, yet the supreme law of the land, the Constitution, is something Progressives have been ignoring based on whims and suspect opinions for over 100 years now. If only you'd follow your own advice.

And laws are based on what you idiot? Consensus, which is based off of what?

OPINION

now sit down and shut up

Forum List

Back