More buses of refugees arrive in NYC from Texas.

And instead of blaming Joe Biden who is the cause of this migrant crisis, the crybaby mayors of New York and Washington DC are blaming Texas governor Abbott.

A brave new world.
Thanks Joe.

Those are not "refugees." None are confirmed refugees and very few will ever be.

I don't know whether to feel sorry for the illegals or the New Yorkers.

The linked article was around inauguration time in 2021. Yes it cites a FAIR study but is posted by lawenforcement today. Since then more than 3 million more illegals that we know of have flooded across our southern border.

The cost to Americans at least in the 10s of billions, most likely well over $100 billion is in direct costs: healthcare, education, monetary stipends, phones, transportation, subsidized housing and other tangible expenses. And while most migrants do not commit further crimes once they cross the border, many do and the cost in stolen, destroyed property and human suffering to Americans is not factored into the direct costs.

And the human misery heaped upon the migrants themselves is tragic not even counting the child and sex trafficking involved. Most of the women and many children are sexually violated. Most of the migrants are young single men.

Anybody in the Administration encouraging this human tragedy and especially those funding it deserve long prison sentences in my opinion. They certainly have no moral authority to complain when these people arrive on their doorsteps.

The fact is that Abbott has asked the federal government to stop the invasion and it has refused.

The fact is the Administration has ordered the Border Patrol to NOT do its job to stop the invasion and even punishes those who do their jobs.

The fact is that Texas should not be saddled with dealing with millions of invaders that the federal government invited and refuses to deal with.

Abbott is 100% right not to force the people he represents to deal with millions of invaders and is utilizing the ONLY means the federal government allows him to remove as many of the invaders as possible.

I use the term 'invader' quite deliberately because that is exactly what they are.

They ?
Last I heard they were coming from over 150 different countries including Iraq ,Afghanistan, Libya and Syria.
The bulk worth talking about is from Mexico, Central and South America...but it doesn't really matter, desperate people become desperate because they can't feed themselves and their families...too many people...not enough resources...they need to stop fucking like rabbits....our government doesn't make them fuck like rabbits.....Get it now Unkotare ?

The bulk worth talking about is from Mexico, Central and South America...but it doesn't really matter, desperate people become desperate because they can't feed themselves and their families...too many people...not enough resources...they need to stop fucking like rabbits....our government doesn't make them fuck like rabbits.....Get it now Unkotare ?
Just be prepared to run into the grandson or the daughter of someone whose family was killed by one of our bombs somewhere in the middle east or Africa.....or by sanctions......speaking of Venezuela...

Just be prepared to run into the grandson or the daughter of someone whose family was killed by one of our bombs somewhere in the middle east or Africa.....or by sanctions......speaking of Venezuela...
I agree with that...our government loves to plant hostile "refugees" among the American public.

Forum List

Back