More Blood On Joe's Hands: Illegal Alien Gang Member Arrested For Rape/Murder Of 20yo Maryland Woman w/Autism

In other words, you got no response? Yeah, retards never do. :itsok:
My response was a proverbial kick to your junk, after which you started spinning, twisting, squirming...and at that point I just laughed and you and walked away because you are wasting my and everyone else's time with this attempted childish banter.

My response was a proverbial kick to your junk, after which you started spinning, twisting, squirming...and at that point I just laughed and you and walked away because you are wasting my and everyone else's time with this attempted childish banter.
And yet you didn't answer my question - why blame Biden when your orange douchebag was not able to get the job done?

If you don't understand the question, have someone read it to you. Good luck. :itsok:

And yet you didn't answer my question - why blame Biden when your orange douchebag was not able to get the job done?

If you don't understand the question, have someone read it to you. Good luck. :itsok:
Progs tell us they are the grownups. The mature ones. And their media and entertainment shills do a magnificent Renfield impression as to following the Vampire elites' dictums.

I see utter ignorance runs strong in snowflakes on this board.

I answered this in detail earlier

After Obama illegally altered US immigration law after HE declared he could not do so...

After Congressional Democrats fought for an unsecured open border...

After Biden reversed everything Trimp did to strengthen and secure the border...

After Biden has implemented his American citizen / national security-threatening, Un-Constitutional, law-violating, pro-illegal, Open Border policy that has set an historical US record by facilitating 5+ million illegals entering the US in only 2 years...

After Biden halted construction of the border wall...

After Biden & his administration ordered a state to deconstruct the shipping container wall plugging the hole in tbe border walls which previpusly allowed illegals to enter the US freely...

Why are you so desparate to blame President Trump for the Democrats' / Biden's betrayal and Democrat's Un-Constitutional / illegal failed policies and criminal agenda?

:dunno:

Your projecting / desparate false narrative remind me of the time fake news media showed pictures of illegal kids crammed into cages - having tonsleep on the floor in shifts because there were so many kids in 1 cage - and repirting that it was TRUMP'S cages and photos of how he mistreated these kids...

ONLY TO BE PROVEN LATER THEY WERE PHOTOS OF OBAMA'S CAGES AND HIS MISTREATMENT OF KIDS, SEPARATING THEM FROM ADULTS / THEIR FAMILIES!

I see utter ignorance runs strong in snowflakes on this board.

I answered this in detail earlier

After Obama illegally altered US immigration law after HE declared he could not do so...

After Congressional Democrats fought for an unsecured open border...

After Biden reversed everything Trimp did to strengthen and secure the border...

After Biden has implemented his American citizen / national security-threatening, Un-Constitutional, law-violating, pro-illegal, Open Border policy that has set an historical US record by facilitating 5+ million illegals entering the US in only 2 years...

After Biden halted construction of the border wall...

After Biden & his administration ordered a state to deconstruct the shipping container wall plugging the hole in tbe border walls which previpusly allowed illegals to enter the US freely...

Why are you so desparate to blame President Trump for the Democrats' / Biden's betrayal and Democrat's Un-Constitutional / illegal failed policies and criminal agenda?

:dunno:

Your projecting / desparate false narrative remind me of the time fake news media showed pictures of illegal kids crammed into cages - having tonsleep on the floor in shifts because there were so many kids in 1 cage - and repirting that it was TRUMP'S cages and photos of how he mistreated these kids...

ONLY TO BE PROVEN LATER THEY WERE PHOTOS OF OBAMA'S CAGES AND HIS MISTREATMENT OF KIDS, SEPARATING THEM FROM ADULTS / THEIR FAMILIES!
Biden reversed what, you retard? Did your douchebag build a wall? The wall that he promised? The wall that he promised would be built with Mexico's pesos? Yes or No?

The answer is NO. You blame the Dems for not helping but when was that ever an option? Do you Repub retards cooperate with Dems? Of course not. So, why do you expect the Dems to lie down and play dead?

Don't blame Biden for illegals in this country. Blame your orange douchebag who promised a wall and could not deliver. I am going to repeat the sentence again so that you get it this time:

Don't blame Biden for illegals in this country. Blame your orange douchebag who promised a wall and could not deliver.

Get it now? Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Since we are assigning blame, does your orange douchebag bear any responsibility? The loser was supposed to build a huuuuge beautiful wall, with Mexico footing the bill, no less.

Which he was doing. By the time President Trump left the White House 460 miles of new wall was built. Much of it replacing useless barriers like 7 foot tin walls just about anybody could climb over to vehicle barriers that an 80 year old woman could cross.

Trump enacted nearly a half-dozen policies that had fantastic results in border crossings; so good CBS wrote an article how the wall was not needed due to the huge reduction in border crossings.

In short, Trump took several measures to reduce border crossings, and Dementia took several measures to increase them. That makes him liable for all these problems he brought us.

Biden reversed what, you retard? Did your douchebag build a wall? The wall that he promised? The wall that he promised would be built with Mexico's pesos? Yes or No?

The answer is NO. You blame the Dems for not helping but when was that ever an option? Do you Repub retards cooperate with Dems? Of course not. So, why do you expect the Dems to lie down and play dead?

Don't blame Biden for illegals in this country. Blame your orange douchebag who promised a wall and could not deliver. I am going to repeat the sentence again so that you get it this time:

Don't blame Biden for illegals in this country. Blame your orange douchebag who promised a wall and could not deliver.

Get it now? Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
(You suck at gaslighting - go back to your Russian instructors for retraining)

(You suck at gaslighting - go back to your Russian instructors for retraining)
In other words...you got nothing? Don't feel too bad. Retards never do. :itsok:

And, I will leave you with this...

Which he was doing. By the time President Trump left the White House 460 miles of new wall was built. Much of it replacing useless barriers like 7 foot tin walls just about anybody could climb over to vehicle barriers that an 80 year old woman could cross.

Trump enacted nearly a half-dozen policies that had fantastic results in border crossings; so good CBS wrote an article how the wall was not needed due to the huge reduction in border crossings.

In short, Trump took several measures to reduce border crossings, and Dementia took several measures to increase them. That makes him liable for all these problems he brought us.
In other words, he started but didn't complete the job? Yeah, we know.

Your orange douchebag is a loser in more ways than one, isn't he? My sympathies. :itsok:

In other words, he started but didn't complete the job? Yeah, we know.

Your orange douchebag is a loser in more ways than one, isn't he? My sympathies. :itsok:

With all the resistance by the Communists, he got a pretty late start on the wall. But one of the first things open-borders Biden did was immediately halt the remaining construction. Then we had to pay for security to guard all the material to complete it.

Which is the stupidest statement ever made. Yes, blame Biden for getting rid of Remain in Mexico. Blame Biden for bringing back catch and release. Blame Biden for not continuing pressure on Mexico to stop illegals crossing their country to get to ours. Blame Biden for getting rid of applying for asylum at a US embassy in your own country. Blame Biden for the record amount of border crossings in the history of our country. Blame Biden for fighting in court to get rid of Title 42, another successful Trump policy.

Crybaby.jpg

:itsok: There, there, little troll...I'm sure you will get just as good at gaslighting as the more intelligent trolls one day.

View attachment 750291
:itsok: There, there, little troll...I'm sure you will get just as good at gaslighting as the more intelligent trolls one day.
Edited the color, leave red as a moderator tool
-meister

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is the stupidest statement ever made. Yes, blame Biden for getting rid of Remain in Mexico. Blame Biden for bringing back catch and release. Blame Biden for not continuing pressure on Mexico to stop illegals crossing their country to get to ours. Blame Biden for getting rid of applying for asylum at a US embassy in your own country. Blame Biden for the record amount of border crossings in the history of our country. Blame Biden for fighting in court to get rid of Title 42, another successful Trump policy.
But no blame for your orange douchebag who promised a wall but could not deliver?

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

"The Biden Regime’s open borders agenda continues to have dire consequences for law-abiding Americans. Aberdeen, Maryland police on Thursday arrested a 17-year-old illegal alien with Malva Salvatrucha 13 (MS-13) ties for allegedly raping and murdering an autistic woman back in July."

It is a shame victims or the surviving family members of victims of Illegal aliens can not sue Joe Biden personally because of his failed, national security / American citizen threatening, Pro-Illegal Alien Open Border policy that has let more than 5 MILLION illegals into the US in 2 years.

Biden has let in thieves, sexual predators, rapists, pedophiles, physical assaulters, murderers, human / drug / child / sex traffickers, violent gang members, and terrorists with no thought or concern for the safety of Americans he swore an oath to protect and who are paying the price for violations of Constitution and law.

This is EXACTLY why Americans should be allowed to personally sue Biden - so he will finally be forced to take responsibility for what he has done and finally feel a small measure of pain he has inflicted on Americans with his pro-illegal alien open border policy!

But but but they are just asylum seekers.

But no blame for your orange douchebag who promised a wall but could not deliver?

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

He started building the wall as soon as he could, and he had to figure out a way to get around the Democrats in Congress that refused to provide the money. The wall would have continued to be built had he been reelected. Don't blame President Trump for the stupidity of the commies in Congress and stupid voters.

He started building the wall as soon as he could, and he had to figure out a way to get around the Democrats in Congress that refused to provide the money. The wall would have continued to be built had he been reelected. Don't blame President Trump for the stupidity of the commies in Congress and stupid voters.
Sure but Rump didn't get the job done. But then your orange douchebag is a loser, isn't he? My sympathies. :itsok:

Forum List

Back