More Black People Died By Falling From The Bed Than From Police Killings

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Not trying to give the bed-wetters ideas about what to protest next on...

8 minute mark.

Everything about the situation is a total clown world cluster fuck shit show. The democrats and their insane ideology is at the center of it.

Falling out of bed is an “accident”
Getting killed by the police is an “on purpose”

Yes, most of these people are criminals.

Given that the people who fall from bed did nothing criminal, the bed situation is much worse than the police situation.

No one deserves to die by falling from the bed.

Given that the people who fall from bed did nothing criminal, the bed situation is much worse than the police situation.

Your analogy is failing

Your analogy is failing

You are hallucinating, I did not make an analogy. I just gave you the facts, and now you are wetting your bed because they don't fit your false and bullshit world-view. Just watch out to not fall...

Mattresses aren't paid to protect citizens.

When a cop abuses his position of authority and unjustly ends a life then that cop should be punished severely. However a grand total of 9 blacks were killed by cops last year. That’s a micro fraction of the violence in black neighborhoods. I know everyone says 1 life is too many, but I’m sorry 9 deaths isn’t enough to delegitimize our police force and our country

Well, in that case, we should just throw out all the proposed police reforms and let them continue to gun down unarmed citizens without reproach

Well, in that case, we should just throw out all the proposed police reforms and let them continue to gun down unarmed citizens without reproach

We don't allow cops to kill innocent civilians. Did you miss that the cops are arrested waiting for trial?

Never appease leftists, never... Instead of focusing on the leftist desires to drive down our police force, there are issues to focus on that can have visible benefits. Issues like ending immigration.

Further, what is this reform you speak of? Please share the plan, because I ain't seen it. Is it vigilante justice against people who had nothing to do with the incident and looting?

We don't allow cops to kill innocent civilians. Did you miss that the cops are arrested waiting for trial?

This time he was.

Further, what is this reform you speak of? Please share the plan, because I ain't seen it.

This time he was.

Further, what is this reform you speak of? Please share the plan, because I ain't seen it.

Oh, now you are taking it to conspiracy territory. Let's see...

"Representative Ilhan Omar, a Minneapolis Democrat, intends to back the bill, according to an aide. Amash aims to introduce it on Thursday. It was unclear whether the legislation would gain support from the Congressional Black Caucus."

Ilhan Omar supported looting and rioting. She is acting like she is still back in Somalia, which is no surprise. I bet the proposal is a massive improvement in improving the situation of criminals and no one else in the United States.

This time he was.

"Representative Ilhan Omar, a Minneapolis Democrat, intends to back the bill, according to an aide. Amash aims to introduce it on Thursday. It was unclear whether the legislation would gain support from the Congressional Black Caucus."

Ilhan Omar supported looting and rioting. She is acting like she is still back in Somalia, which is no surprise. I bet it's a massive improvement in improving the situation of criminals and no one else in the United States.

That has zero relevancy to the proposed legislation

Mattresses aren't paid to protect citizens.

When a cop abuses his position of authority and unjustly ends a life then that cop should be punished severely. However a grand total of 9 blacks were killed by cops last year. That’s a micro fraction of the violence in black neighborhoods. I know everyone says 1 life is too many, but I’m sorry 9 deaths isn’t enough to delegitimize our police force and our country
Absolutely.

This time he was.

Ilhan Omar supported looting and rioting. She is acting like she is still back in Somalia, which is no surprise. I bet it's a massive improvement in improving the situation of criminals and no one else in the United States.

That has zero relevancy to the proposed legislation

Right...

If terrorist sympathizers who fucked their own nation up support it, that has zero relevance! It is impossible to predict that the bill is a cluster-fuck.

Forum List

Back