More black on asian hate crime

Man Threatened to Stab Undercover Asian NYPD Officer: Police | NBC New York

The media is afraid to say who the attackers are

they are overwhelmingly black

The big problem is that the criminal justice system is overwhelmed by violent blacks and thus they slap them on the wrist and let them go....thus you see these violent young blacks with very long rap sheets....so ridiculous.

They need to set up a big camp in New York where they could send these repeating offenders and make them work....that would be a big detteren because there is nothing these young black thugs hate more than woik.

Punishment for certain young gentlemen is now out of the question.

In fact, the opposite is now the trend.

Less mass incarceration means more such sensitive souls will soon be on the streets.

More and more (Dem) prosecutors now chant "Care first, jail last." In other words, do not send those sweet darlings to jail until the government tries to reform them through love and understanding. When they bash some Asians, maybe those perps had had a bad day. Hug them and say, "C'mon, why not throw a basketball instead of beating an Asian to a pulp

While there have been a couple of cases where Asians were attacked by African Americans, the majority of the attacks have been done by whites.

There is some serious cognitive dissonance happening here. Please post the fbi statistics to support this claim. I think this will be the last time we'll be hearing from Abikersailor again on this subject.

Are you being satirical? There are no such stats as in the majority of attacks on Asians are comitted by young black males.

You need to realize some on here have no problem with lying and even when they are caught lying...nothing is done.

Still, it makes them look stupid everytime they make ridiculous claims if and when they do come back to the thread., or any other with a similar topic.

Nevertheless, noting that most hate crime perpetrators tend to be white, McDeVitt added that “other communities have modeled their attacks on what we white folks have been doing for a long time now.”

Most hate crime people are white, but now, other communities (i.e. Black and Hispanic), are learning from what white people have been doing for years.

Nevertheless, noting that most hate crime perpetrators tend to be white, McDeVitt added that “other communities have modeled their attacks on what we white folks have been doing for a long time now.”

Most hate crime people are white, but now, other communities (i.e. Black and Hispanic), are learning from what white people have been doing for years.

You are an insufferable fool!

Go ahead and think that if it helps you sleep at night. But, Asian attacks were spurred on by Trump who called it "the Chinese virus" and "kung flu". Many people who attack Asians are doing so because they think that all Asians are responsible for COVID. And, to tell you the truth, it doesn't really matter to me what you think of me, as you are just phosphor dots on a computer screen, and random words on a messageboard. If I actually knew who you were, then and only then, would your opinion of me possibly be of concern.

While there have been a couple of cases where Asians were attacked by African Americans, the majority of the attacks have been done by whites.
Well that is a complete lie. Why do you think lies are good arguments?

Go ahead and think that if it helps you sleep at night. But, Asian attacks were spurred on by Trump who called it "the Chinese virus" and "kung flu". Many people who attack Asians are doing so because they think that all Asians are responsible for COVID. And, to tell you the truth, it doesn't really matter to me what you think of me, as you are just phosphor dots on a computer screen, and random words on a messageboard. If I actually knew who you were, then and only then, would your opinion of me possibly be of concern.
Trump supporters arent attacking asians. What on earth are you talking about? Why are you trying so hard to prove how uninformed you are? Youre weird man.

The percentage of hate crimes committed by whites is WAY below their percentage of the population. Meanwhile, black people commit hate crimes at twice the percentage of their population. So if you think white people are bad when it comes to hate crimes, what are your thoughts about the black community where it is rampant?

Forum List

Back