More bad news for Trump and his climate change denying cult.

Trump's attempt to keep the auto industry from meeting California's climate change mandate for cars just lost a major litigant...GM pulls out of California emissions litigation, throws support to incoming Biden administration
GM has a well-known history of wasting taxpayer dollars.

I'll never buy a GM product again.
What if Ford follows suit??
If I can't find a new vehicle manufacturer that doesn't kowtow to idiot leftists, I'll buy used.

Trump's attempt to keep the auto industry from meeting California's climate change mandate for cars just lost a major litigant...GM pulls out of California emissions litigation, throws support to incoming Biden administration

If I can't find a new vehicle manufacturer that doesn't kowtow to idiot leftists, I'll buy used.
Pretty soon you will be buying used electric cars so that's okay..

No, you won't. Used EV's have zero value. Once the battery is used up they are less than worthless.

GM now sees a way to make more money from "climate change" since they are working on a new formula forbatteries for electric cars.
Baaaaahhaaaaaa.....Batteries for cars....I wonder how much CO2 is put in the air, along with other real dangerous gasses when an electric car catches on fire. Again...

Electric car batteries are catching fire and that could be a big turnoff to buyers
(CNN)Automakers seeking to forge ahead in the electric vehicle market have been hitting a bump in the road recently: batteries keep catching fire.
At the end of September, BMW initiated a recall in the United States of 10 different BMW and Mini plug-in hybrid models because of a risk of fire caused by debris that may have gotten into battery cells during manufacturing. Then, in early October, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration opened an investigation into reports of apparently spontaneous battery fires in Chevrolet Bolt EVs. GM says it is cooperating with the investigation.

Does this mean I can't burn any tires in my back yard anymore? Or continue using my burn barrel?

I live in a rural area. Electric cars and their limited range simply aren't practical, no matter what short-sighted environmentalists say.

I've never heard anyone deny that climate changes ...its has for billions of years and will continue to do so ....with or without man

Whats your problem weirdo agw cultist?
Ah the old..it's called seasons it does it all the time agrument. Yes climate changes ..over hundreds of years but man has excelerated that and now we have extreme weather patterns over shorter periods thanks to man not giving a damn about the enviroment.

I've never heard anyone deny that climate changes ...its has for billions of years and will continue to do so ....with or without man

Whats your problem weirdo agw cultist?
Ah the old..it's called seasons it does it all the time agrument. Yes climate changes ..over hundreds of years but man has excelerated that and now we have extreme weather patterns over shorter periods thanks to man not giving a damn about the enviroment.
Say, are any of you cultists ever actually going to prove that, or do you think -- just kidding! -- believe that repeating it endlessly is enough?

Forum List

Back