More Bad News For The "Patriots"

The words "militia" and "patriot" seem to be code words for loony right wing terrorists these days. What do folk who love their country call themselves now ?
We're still patriots.

No you are not. Patriots do not engage in Insurrection against the United States.

Patriots DO NOT support a Russian Loving Draft Dodging Fuck Wad Orange Traitor.

The words "militia" and "patriot" seem to be code words for loony right wing terrorists these days. What do folk who love their country call themselves now ?

These people wrap themselves in flag and shout how much they love their country, while the same seeking to create dictatorship.

The only dictatorial behavior I see is that by Joe Obiden. He's trying to use executive actions to make laws.

Well, you're an idiot that apparently doesn't pay attention to politics. Maybe Twatter or Facebook is more your style.

These people wrap themselves in flag and shout how much they love their country, while the same seeking to create dictatorship.

The only dictatorial behavior I see is that by Joe Obiden. He's trying to use executive actions to make laws.

Well, you're an idiot that apparently doesn't pay attention to politics. Maybe Twatter or Facebook is more your style.

You must not be paying attention...

I actually read the articles.

Obviously you don't...lol
Do you speak adult?

You expect to much.

Neither of you have anything to offer.

We're still patriots.

No you are not. Patriots do not engage in Insurrection against the United States.

Patriots DO NOT support a Russian Loving Draft Dodging Fuck Wad Orange Traitor.

You sure about that?

Federal prosecutors have been reluctant for decades to use references to “domestic terrorism” in their charges and filing papers in crimes involving right-wing extremists, but that appears to be changing now, in the wake of the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection. The latest filings in the case involving the 14 militiamen who plotted last year to kidnap and murder Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer make that plain.

If convicted of kidnapping conspiracy, the five defendants face life sentences in prison, while the conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction also includes a maximum of life in prison.

Don't worry guys, the government will take real good care of those assault rifles for you.
^^ oh how tyrants justify the life imprisonment of the deplorable people not willing to go along with the Agenda of the radical left.

Well, they're deviants , sociopaths,and assorted pieces of shit who make heroes out of vermin like George Floyd the pistol whipping home invader, so you can't really have serious discussions with such filthy degenerates, and Democrats are encouraging the scum to commit all kinds of violence, especially hate crimes, as they did under Obama and now Merry Gestapo Garland. They're terrified of going out to the Burbs, with all those armed white people out there, so they keep waiting for China Joe to get the real citizens disarmed before the feral little animals can expand their looting and murder campaigns.

This is like one of the thought exercises one of my Poli Sci professors did in college. The question was, "How can you tell if someone is an American?" Various people answered birthplace, citizenship, residency, and a bunch of other possibilities, but the only answer was that you ask them.

I refuse to give up "Patriot." The people who are doing harm while thinking they are doing good can have "Nationalists" and like it.

FUckThe words "militia" and "patriot" seem to be code words for loony right wing terrorists these days. What do folk who love their country call themselves now ?
These clowns are anti-Trump Leftists. So...

First off, fuck that fucking goddamn POS Traitor and the people that voted for him.

Unlike that Russian 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward, I served my country in Viet Nam. I sure as hell perved out on 10-Year Girls or attend sex party at Epstein's Fuck House in Florida (The Traitor did).

I love my country, the Orange Shit Stain loves himself.

Fuck him.
Thank you for your service.

Sorry to answer a question with a question - but opposed to the looney left who always seem to hate their country? be it the USA or the UK.
They just hate right wing lies and bigotry and give away to the rich. You are missinformed. Brexit is stupid just like Trump. Might as well be one God damn party. Tories are the only people that give Republicans any competition as the worst party in the modern world. But even that is not even close....

Last edited:
They weren't armed, asshole! And I question anybody's patriotism who supports the Communist Democrat party.
They were armed. Not a lot of firearms, but lots of people brought weapons, and even more took them off of cops. That made them an armed mob.

Forum List

Back