More Bad News For The "Patriots"

The words "militia" and "patriot" seem to be code words for loony right wing terrorists these days. What do folk who love their country call themselves now ?

These people wrap themselves in flag and shout how much they love their country, while the same seeking to create dictatorship.

The only dictatorial behavior I see is that by Joe Obiden. He's trying to use executive actions to make laws.

Well, you're an idiot that apparently doesn't pay attention to politics. Maybe Twatter or Facebook is more your style.

The words "militia" and "patriot" seem to be code words for loony right wing terrorists these days. What do folk who love their country call themselves now ?

These people wrap themselves in flag and shout how much they love their country, while the same seeking to create dictatorship.
Its shocking that folk are still taken in by this nonsense.

Its shocking that folk are still taken in by this nonsense.

It's easier to believe the lie. Fix Snooze and OANED are proof.

FUckThe words "militia" and "patriot" seem to be code words for loony right wing terrorists these days. What do folk who love their country call themselves now ?
These clowns are anti-Trump Leftists. So...

First off, fuck that fucking goddamn POS Traitor and the people that voted for him.

Unlike that Russian 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward, I served my country in Viet Nam. I sure as hell perved out on 10-Year Girls or attend sex party at Epstein's Fuck House in Florida (The Traitor did).

I love my country, the Orange Shit Stain loves himself.

Fuck him.

Last edited:
Federal prosecutors have been reluctant for decades to use references to “domestic terrorism” in their charges and filing papers in crimes involving right-wing extremists, but that appears to be changing now, in the wake of the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection. The latest filings in the case involving the 14 militiamen who plotted last year to kidnap and murder Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer make that plain.

If convicted of kidnapping conspiracy, the five defendants face life sentences in prison, while the conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction also includes a maximum of life in prison.

Don't worry guys, the government will take real good care of those assault rifles for you.
^^ oh how tyrants justify the life imprisonment of the deplorable people not willing to go along with the Agenda of the radical left.

Federal prosecutors have been reluctant for decades to use references to “domestic terrorism” in their charges and filing papers in crimes involving right-wing extremists, but that appears to be changing now, in the wake of the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection. The latest filings in the case involving the 14 militiamen who plotted last year to kidnap and murder Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer make that plain.

If convicted of kidnapping conspiracy, the five defendants face life sentences in prison, while the conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction also includes a maximum of life in prison.

Don't worry guys, the government will take real good care of those assault rifles for you.
^^ oh how tyrants justify the life imprisonment of the deplorable people not willing to go along with the Agenda of the radical left.

As opposed armed RWNJ storming the U.S. Capitol to insure dictatorship.

It actually has little to do with political agenda, even though the Qult maintains this falsehood. You see, the real issue is Qultists have a massive sense of entitlement for absolutely no reason whatsoever ('muh Librtees'). Then they threaten violence when they don't get their way. Similar to regressives and their massive sense of entitlement.

You both need to be deported so we don't see nor hear from either of you again.

FUckThe words "militia" and "patriot" seem to be code words for loony right wing terrorists these days. What do folk who love their country call themselves now ?
These clowns are anti-Trump Leftists. So...

First off, fuck that fucking goddamn POS Traitor and the people that voted for him.

Unlike that Russian 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward, I served my country in Viet Nam. I sure as hell perved out on 10-Year Girls or attend sex party at Epstein's Fuck House in Florida (The Traitor did).

I love my country, the Orange Shit Stain loves himself.

Fuck him.

But, Biden is cool. Right?

BTW, were you drafted?

The only dictatorial behavior I see is that by Joe Obiden. He's trying to use executive actions to make laws.

Well, you're an idiot that apparently doesn't pay attention to politics. Maybe Twatter or Facebook is more your style.

You must not be paying attention...

I actually read the articles.

Obviously you don't...lol

Do you speak adult?

afsvvsvvsgehyehs.jpeg

There are people on both sides of the political spectrum that love their country.
Only one side wants to "fundamentally transform" it, though.
If you love something, why would you want it fundamentally transformed?
Cognitive dissonance.

Do you speak adult?

You expect to much.

Unlike that Russian 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward,
Biden?

No the Bone Spur Cowboy 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving, Pussy Grabbing Orange Faced Fuck Wad Traitor.

The same Traitorous Piece of Shit who sided with Putin against 17-U.S. Intelligence Agencies (AND the Republican Led Senate Intelligence Committee) that agreed Russia interfered in the 2016 Election.

The fucking douche bag who did nothing when Russia put a bounty on U.S. Soldier's in the Middle East. The same fucking coward who called not catching the clap in 1980's New York as, "My Viet Nam".

The fucking Orange Piece of Shit who attacked Gold Star Families.

A Lying Low Life, Scum Sucking, belly crawling, Yellow Belly Yankee Coward you voted for.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back