MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

You missed the point entirely, didn't you? The point was, far too recently, within my lifetime, it was still common for Klansmen to lynch people and get away with it.

Now cops lynch people and get away with it.

And yet, it seems that you cannot name any instance of it actually having happened in your lifetime. I bet you cannot name any instance of the KKK lynching anyone, or doing anything of any significance, in the last thirty years.

Nor can you name any actual case of a police officer participating in an actual lynching.

The point that you are claiming me to have missed is bullshit, and you now damn well that it is bullshit.

And yet another lie. I have never made excuses for unjustified cop shootings. What I say, and have said from the beginning, is that we should reserve final judgment until more details come to light or after a trial. Too often people start rioting right away only to find out the shooting was justified after all.

Uh, yeah, here's the problem with that. The system doesn't do a very good job of holding these guys accountable UNLESS you threaten a riot. You can count the number of cops sent to prison for police brutality on one hand. And when they are punished, they get pretty minimal sentences, and they are quickly released because the prisons don't want them, protecting them from the other inmates becomes a full time job.

Irrelevant. You still lied about my making excuses for unjustified cop shootings. What's more, in a lame attempt to divert attention from your error, you simply continue making excuses for looters and arsonists.

Making excuses for looters and burners?

Excuses, no. But it's kind of like if you kick your dog every day, and I tell you not to to that, and one day he rips your face off. I told you not to do that.

Which is exactly why we had the Rittenhouse incident. The principle is the same but you make excuses for them and want to hang Rittenhouse without trial.

Another lie. I never said or considered Kaepernick a monster. Arrogant, entitled asshole, maybe. But not monster.

you kind of proved my point. You had a bigger problem with him taking a knee than cops shooting people.

Another lie. You have no idea what I have a problem with. My opinion about Kaepernick's character has nothing to do with where I place police shootings on the scale of importance. Why? Because unlike people like you with one-track minds, I can be critical of both.

This concept may be difficult for you to grasp but it is possible to be against unjustified police shootings and rioting/looting/arson at the same time.

When you protest and advocate for police accountability and then there's a shooting and you assume murder right off the bat, you're not interested in accountability. When there is an investigation to ascertain accountability just as you marched for and the shooting is deemed justified and you riot anyway, you're not interested in accountability. When the officer is charged and you riot anyway, you're not interested in accountability. When there is a trial and the officer is acquitted and you riot anyway, you're not interested in accountability

When some Klansman lynches a black child, and he's acquitted by an all white jury, that's not accountability.

No, it's not accountability. But that doesn't change the fact that you're not interested in accountability.

And what case are you referring to here?

The problem is, we don't have a lot of faith in investigations and trials being conducted by the same people who are involved in the underlying offense.

Um, no. You don't get to arbitrarily claim that the people involved in the investigation are also involved in the underlying offense. That is an assumption on your part and only further proves my point that you are not interested in accountability.

What should be done is to have a seperate organization that investigates and prosecutes these incidents.

Let me guess: with all black and/or all liberal investigators, right? I know you and I know the minds of people like you. 1.) You'll distrust any white conservative in the organization and 2.) You will STILL pronounce the cop guilty and start rioting, looting and burning any time they clear an officer.

Nay, a separate organization won't change a thing and people like you have already proven that. Why? Again, because you don't want accountability, you want retribution.

That is exactly what happened in the Van Dyke trial. After the CPD and the Cook County States Attorney tried to cover the whole thing up, they appointed a special prosecutor. They had a trial, which took FOUR YEARS to get to a verdict. (Again, this was a case where they had the whole fucking thing on tape and there was very little question as to what happened.) After the Jury found him guilty on multiple counts, the judge decided to give him the most minimal sentence he could. The other three cops who were put on trial were acquitted in a bench trial by a politically connected judge.

And this was a more successful version of "accountability"

And? You're assuming every investigation will proceed in the same manner with the same results.

I don’t blame Trump for the pandemic nor the economy resulting by governors needing to shut businesses during the pandemic and I am surprised at how well the economy has been rebounding from the initial shutdown of the pandemic.

Yeah, you guys live in your own little world. The economy is shit right now... It won't get better for years. That the burger flippers are back to work, doesn't really show improvement.

60% of gun deaths are suicides, if a person is going to commit suicide, they will find away. A friend of ours had his guns taken away and instead he hung himself. Not sure why you keep saying “you guys”, I don’t and won’t own a gun, not my deal.

Yet, you guys don't call for tougher gun laws, and you make excuses for the gun carnage that happens. Point is, if we banned guns, we wouldn't stop all murders and suicides, but we'd have a lot less of them.

I do agree Trump has not helped with the riots and he needs to be more vocal about ending them and needs to get off Twitter. He has been that way for his whole life and that’s why I couldn’t vote for him. No leader left or right has done anything to diffuse the riots. Interesting that you object to some innocent people dying and not other innocent people dying. To me it all is disturbing.

Naw,man, what's disturbing is that you guys are holding up these folks who've been killed in riots (some of them by police) as the worst thing ever. I see them as a byproduct of Trump's failures. He failed on the Virus, he failed on the economy, he failed to calm things down after the riots started.

I see them as the same problem- the inability of Trump and his Republican Cronies to solve problems or set the correct priorities.
Still don’t know what the hell you are babbling about with your sill “you guys” stereotyping bullshit. I disagree with many on the right and left on riots, violence, guns and other beliefs. So you aren’t really responding to me, you are just ranting nonsense.

What effect do you think the behavior of the subhuman pieces of @shit who are rioting and looting and destroying is having, on whatever sympathy actual human beings might have for them or their causes?

If anything, actual human beings, in general are becoming much more favorable to the idea of simply shooting these destructive, violent beasts, and putting them out of our misery.

Guy, you don't really want to go there... Those folks who grew up in the ghetto are a lot tougher than your sissy Mormon ass.

Nobody ever crosses the street in a hurry because there are Mormons approaching.

Hmm..., I come from the "Ghetto" and I don't cross the street for anyone. Showing fear makes you the target.

Antifa & BLM are the best advertisement to re-elect prez Trump that prez Trump could get, & prez Trump did not even have to spend a penny to get it!
You want four more years of trump?
Four more years of protests, unemployment four more years of people dying from a virus that trump ignored?
Oh yeah, you want four more years of impeachment hearings?
MAGA?
So you're admitting that the Democrats will keep looting businesses and burning down our cities if their candidate doesn't win????

That's terrorism, buddy...

And if Trump is re-elected (and doesn't have to worry about another election), I'll bet the gloves will come off...
Everything may hang on who wins the House and Senate even if Trump wins the Presidency. He will be impeached days after his inauguration if he wins the election and loses the Congress.

Impeachment has proven to be a joke and a waste of taxpayer money. This was proven when Clinton was impeached. Democrats started talking about impeaching Trump right when he became President. It is the only thing they’ve accomplished during the Trump Administration.

Correct.... Now Pelosi is threatening Trump. He is required to do his Constitutional duty to appoint the next SC Justice. She says she will impeached DJT if he fulfills his presidential requirements...

That's bullshit, and you know it.

The routine seasonal flu outbreak is not what made anything worse.

I'm sure you think your magic underwear protects you from Covid. In the real world, this stuff is serious.

Covid is not a seasonal flu.

It was criminals infesting government, who hyperbolized it into a fake crisis, which they then used as an excuse to seize and abuse unprecedented powers,and to willfully and maliciously sabotage the economy, which created this whole economic mess.

Oh, please, Mormon Bob. The economic mess was caused because there was no consistent response. Every other country had a consistent national response. Short lockdown followed by social distancing protocols.

Instead, because right wingers are, you know, kind of stupid, masks became a part of the culture wars. Never should have been, but they did.

Trump is the one who threw out the Pandemic Playbook Obama had left.
Trump is the one who disbanded the Pandemic Response Team
Trump is the one who called it a hoax.
Trump is the one who closed down the CDC's team in China that could have coordinated responses.
Trump is the one who undermined governors trying to get this under control.

View attachment 390983

~~~~~~
New Jersey and New York Blue Plantation States hit by Hurricane Sandy were supposedly assisted by Obama, the plain fact is that many people devestated by the Hurricane still have not be assisted till this day.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Color has nothing to do with it.

It's a decision for the subhuman piece of @criminal shit to make—does he value his own life more than he values stealing or destroying other people's property? It he chooses to participate in rioting and looting and stealing and destroying, and gets his worthless ass shot for it, then it's his own damn fault.

That you would murder someone over a TV says a lot about you.

That you have the values of Joseph Smith and not Jesus.

~~~~~~
Hmm...., Break into my house while I'm there and try to steal my TV, or any of my possessions. You will not live o see the start of a new day....

No dumbass, the point is you right wingers act as if EVERY post is nothing more than rioting, looting, burning, etc. Which is nothing more than right wing propaganda. Hopefully most folks are wise enough to see through that bullshit
We're calling it RINO. It's the GOP Establishment, Mitt Romney, the "Christian DEMOCRAT Union" straight out of Germany. Good grief, totally anti-Trump. Real Republicans would not be defecting to the southeastern Establishment, the KKK, the cop-calling Karens, Planned Parenthood, concerned neighbors, Jim Crow, the Confederacy, pro-police white supremacist militias with progressive gun control agendas.

No dumbass, the point is you right wingers act as if EVERY post is nothing more than rioting, looting, burning, etc. Which is nothing more than right wing propaganda. Hopefully most folks are wise enough to see through that bullshit
We're calling it RINO. It's the GOP Establishment, Mitt Romney, the "Christian DEMOCRAT Union" straight out of Germany. Good grief, totally anti-Trump. Real Republicans would not be defecting to the southeastern Establishment, the KKK, the cop-calling Karens, Planned Parenthood, concerned neighbors, Jim Crow, the Confederacy, pro-police white supremacist militias with progressive gun control agendas.

Who the hell do you think the right wing, racist, KKK is?

MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS:
Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness

___
Want New Laws to Protect Police

Including 84% of Black Voters

17 Sep 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
For months now Democrats, leftists, antifa and Black Lives Matter mobs have been terrorizing American cities.
Black Lives Matter, the activist group behind the riots has caused $1 billion in destruction in cities across the country.

Americans are terrified that their community may be next.
So it should not really be a surprise that a majority of likely voters want “Blue Lives Matter” laws to protect police in America.
** 68% of voters are concerned that deadly attacks on the police will lead to a shortage of police officers.​
** And 84% of blacks are concerned that a shortage of police officers may hurt their communities!​
This may explain President Trump’s inroads with African American voters!
Via Rasmussen Reports:
Most voters believe there is a war on police in America today and want to make attacks on cops punishable as a hate crime. Blacks worry most that these attacks will make their communities less safe.
~[snip]~
Sixty-eight percent (68%) of voters are concerned that deadly attacks on the police will lead to a shortage of police officers and reduce public safety where they live, with 44% who are Very Concerned. Thirty percent (30%) don’t share that concern, but that includes only 14% who are Not At All Concerned.​
Whites (63%) are bigger supporters of Blue Lives Matter laws than blacks (52%) and other minority voters (49%). But blacks (84%) are a lot more concerned than whites (66%) and other minorities (70%) about a potential shortage of police officers in their community.​

Comment:
I do not fear the the mob. I fear more the corrupt legal system that would prosecute me for defending myself and my family when they attack me and I blow holes in them for doing so.
How stupid do democrats have to be to see what their party is doing and still vote for them?
Actually Black voters will be the first in line to be destroyed by BLM...They know it, even my neighbor has told me that too. That's why 84% fear these protest being in their name..
Along with the "Turner Diaries", you might also like the fiction series "Forgotten Forbidden America" by Thomas Watson. It is about the Second Civil War and the leaders of the federal government are the Democrats who are delusional.
Marxist riots by BLM/Antifa will produce a huge backlash of votes for Trump.

Conservative's are patriotic Americans who believe in law and order and support the Constitution.

Conservative's are patriotic Americans who believe in law and order and support the Constitution.

Racist conservatives are nothing more than fake ass patriots who stand back and hide when it is time to defend that Constitution.

MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

17 Sep 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
For months now Democrats, leftists, antifa and Black Lives Matter mobs have been terrorizing American cities.
Black Lives Matter, the activist group behind the riots has caused $1 billion in destruction in cities across the country.

Americans are terrified that their community may be next.
So it should not really be a surprise that a majority of likely voters want “Blue Lives Matter” laws to protect police in America.
** 68% of voters are concerned that deadly attacks on the police will lead to a shortage of police officers.​
** And 84% of blacks are concerned that a shortage of police officers may hurt their communities!​
This may explain President Trump’s inroads with African American voters!
Via Rasmussen Reports:
Most voters believe there is a war on police in America today and want to make attacks on cops punishable as a hate crime. Blacks worry most that these attacks will make their communities less safe.
~[snip]~
Sixty-eight percent (68%) of voters are concerned that deadly attacks on the police will lead to a shortage of police officers and reduce public safety where they live, with 44% who are Very Concerned. Thirty percent (30%) don’t share that concern, but that includes only 14% who are Not At All Concerned.​
Whites (63%) are bigger supporters of Blue Lives Matter laws than blacks (52%) and other minority voters (49%). But blacks (84%) are a lot more concerned than whites (66%) and other minorities (70%) about a potential shortage of police officers in their community.​

Comment:
I do not fear the the mob. I fear more the corrupt legal system that would prosecute me for defending myself and my family when they attack me and I blow holes in them for doing so.
How stupid do democrats have to be to see what their party is doing and still vote for them?
Actually Black voters will be the first in line to be destroyed by BLM...They know it, even my neighbor has told me that too. That's why 84% fear these protest being in their name..
Along with the "Turner Diaries", you might also like the fiction series "Forgotten Forbidden America" by Thomas Watson. It is about the Second Civil War and the leaders of the federal government are the Democrats who are delusional.

Antifa & BLM are the best advertisement to re-elect prez Trump that prez Trump could get, & prez Trump did not even have to spend a penny to get it! Prez Obama got free election support by promising so called FREE medical coverage to the American citizenry but that one blew up in prez Obama's face & ended up giving prez Obama the lowest presidential rating since prez Carter.
So to stop what is currently happening, vote for the people currently in charge? That doesn't make much sense.

So to stop what is currently happening, vote for the people encouraging what is happening? Sounds like you're a dumbass who thinks "in charge" means "responsible for everything any single person in the country does".

But hey, maybe I'm making snap judgments based on the fact that you sound like you have no clue what you're talking about. I'm willing to give you a chance to prove that you have more than two brain cells. Explain to me how you think Biden/Harris are going to stop "what is happening". Bonus points if you can show me any proof that they will do what you say.

Antifa & BLM are the best advertisement to re-elect prez Trump that prez Trump could get, & prez Trump did not even have to spend a penny to get it!
Four more years of protests, unemployment four more years of people dying from a virus that trump ignored?
MAGA?

So I just heard you say, "Nice country you've got there. Sure would be a shame if something were to happen to it because you didn't give us what we want."

America doesn't pay blackmail, and it doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

MAGA?
So you're admitting that the Democrats will keep looting businesses and burning down our cities if their candidate doesn't win????

And if Trump is re-elected (and doesn't have to worry about another election), I'll bet the gloves will come off...

Whether Trump's come off or not, I can promise you that the American people aren't going to tolerate this quietly for very much longer.

I’m saying THE PROTESTS which are guaranteed under the constitution will continue.
The economy will continue to tank.
People will continue to die from Covid-19.
If trump is re-elected.
Is that what you want?

No, you're saying THE RIOTS, which are NOT guaranteed under the Constitution, will continue, and you will continue to destroy the economy and trying to blame Trump, and you will do everything you can to keep us from dealing with Covid-19 effectively while trying to blame Trump, unless we give you what you want.

That's extortion, and you can go fuck yourself, you cut-rate Mafia thug.

MAGA?

Everything may hang on who wins the House and Senate even if Trump wins the Presidency. He will be impeached days after his inauguration if he wins the election and loses the Congress.

Good to know that you plan to continue to destroy every institution in the country to get your way, because fuck everything but you.

Definitely clarifies that NO Democrat should be voted for under any circumstances, because you shitballs aren't Americans, or even human.

MAGA?

So you're still saying that Democrats won't accept the results of a legitimate election, right????
I have never said Democrats won't accept the results of a legitimate election. If they win Congress they will have a legitimate impeachment.

You have EXACTLY said that Democrats won't accept the result of a legitimate election, because - and I know this is a newsflash to a spoiled, uncivilized Neanderthal like you - winning Congress doesn't make impeachment legitimate, any more than "But I really want it!" does.

New Topics

Forum List

Back